CID

Shweta finds generation leaps very funny

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nona_05

nona_05

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Shweta finds generation leaps very funny

Shweta Kawaatra may be ready to return to saas-bahu soaps, but she still seems to have reservations about ageing on screen 

Shweta Kawaatra, who's became popular as Pallavi of Star Plus' Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, is not fazed with the criticism she received from the judges after her first performance on Star One's Nach Baliye. "I am a bad dancer. But I have the drive to be the best. I am ready to work hard and improve on my dancing skills. I can take criticism without being too disheartened," she says. Besides this Shweta is also seen in Soni Mahiwal and Current Bollywood.
   But according to rumours that are doing the rounds, the actor has had a patch-up with Ekta Kapoor and will probably be working in one her serials soon. "There wasn't any fight to have a patch-up. Yes, we have discussed a serial, but nothing has been finalised." But why the rumours of the rift then? "That's probably because Pallavi was a popular character and people probably thought that there has to be some major problem for me to give up this character," she says. But it was a surprising move, considering the fact that the character was very popular. "I enjoyed doing Kahani, but after a while you don't know whether you are playing a character because you enjoy it or just because you are supposed to. That's why I took a break. Now, I have realised that I definitely enjoy playing the mean character," she laughs.
   Her spicy avatar is Current Bollywood too has been liked by people. But doesn't she worry that she may anger some people? "I am just just doing my job. I am sure no one will hold a grudge," says Shweta. And what does she think of generation leaps that seem to be the success formula today? "I find generation leaps very funny. The other day I saw three guys of the same age in a serial, suddenly one of them called the other 'Papa'. I found that very amusing," she says. So is she anti-ageing on screen? "Forget whitener I am ready to don wrinkles if need be. But I'll do it if the story really demands it," says Shweta.

img176/751/getimageww5.jpg

Edited by nona_05 - 30 September 2006 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umi82990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta finds generation leaps very funny" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
kool..interesting article..i also find these leaps very funny and odd..it's really weird

i agree with her! Wink

nepalikt

Groupbie

nepalikt

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 9:14am | IP Logged
lol funni LOL

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
interesting! Smile Tongue

Edited by 62442 - 22 January 2007 at 4:04pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top