Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful part 👏
Aw, last part, wanted it to continue...it was such a nice and interesting concept.

So Kumud was pregnant and she gave birth to a boy. The ring was found and he remembered Kumud, and he finally found both her and their son and they got married again. Loved it ! ❤️

Hope you write more and thanks for the PM.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I could've continued it.but actually the story of shakuntala ends here.i shortened it to 2 shots.i didn't go to its details.
Have u read the story of Shakuntala before?

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Wonderful part 👏

Aw, last part, wanted it to continue...it was such a nice and interesting concept.

So Kumud was pregnant and she gave birth to a boy. The ring was found and he remembered Kumud, and he finally found both her and their son and they got married again. Loved it ! ❤️

Hope you write more and thanks for the PM.

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I could've continued it.but actually the story of shakuntala ends here.i shortened it to 2 shots.i didn't go to its details.

Have u read the story of Shakuntala before?

No, I haven't read it before, and thanks to you, I've read this beautiful story.
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nicely written second part. I completely enjoyed it reading. The dialogues of Shakuntala and dushyant are very nice. The part when dushyant came to know about his son, Bharat was very emotional. All pics added are perfectly synchronised with the scenes depicted. And as it is said, all is well when end's well. Well done.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
My short version of shakuntala is nothing compared to the real story.its a beautiful luv story.A few yrs ago there was a mythological serial on Shakuntala.I didn't watch it as I felt the lead actress wasn't pretty enough to play Shakuntala.
But she is a good actress.plz look at the pics of  Shakuntala.

Originally posted by: Jess2014

No, I haven't read it before, and thanks to you, I've read this beautiful story.

JENAMTheBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very nice and well written os frnd. The love story of dushyant and shakuntla was very beautiful and presence of JENAM as lead made it awesome. I hope some good director read these posts and cast JENAM as leads in a new love story after both of them become free of their present projects.
JENAM r the best onscreen couple together.
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

My short version of shakuntala is nothing compared to the real story.its a beautiful luv story.A few yrs ago there was a mythological serial on Shakuntala.I didn't watch it as I felt the lead actress wasn't pretty enough to play Shakuntala.

But she is a good actress.plz look at the pics of  Shakuntala.

I saw the ads for Shakuntala a year back but didn't watch it as i didn't know what type of series it was and  was and yeah i don't find  the lead is not pretty enough to play Shakuntala.
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely short story 
both fell in love 
the the curse made him forget 
but we got our happy ending when he remembered n came to take her home 
was nice to see father n son meet for first time 
thanks for pm n plz keep em coming my way