Pleased Prayer for Siddharth

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all

After reading this horrible news Siddharth  met with a serious accident ... i feeling really worried...and cant stop myself from opening this topic. he is getting in big dangerous  problem ... he such a sweet and hard working person who has won all our hearts as Shivraj Shekker... we all pray for his   good  health to speedy recovery...

Clicking moves right

News

Breaking News: Siddharth Shukla meets with a serious accident

30 Oct 2014 01:07 PM | TellychakkarTeam

This is breaking news from the desk of Tellychakkar.com. Actor Siddharth Shukla of Balika Vadhu, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa fame met with a serious accident today morning.

As per source info, Siddharth was on his way to a certain destination when his luxury car hit another four wheeler.

"He was knocked unconscious. The incident happened near D N Nagar (Andheri, Mumbai). People saw him unconscious in the car and got him out by breaking the car's window. He was made to sit at a nearby bus stop and tended back to senses. Right now he is with the cops on the scene," added the source.

Initially the scene of the accident got really messy with crowd gathering. But later things were brought under control by the cops.

Check exclusive pics of the accident from the scene first right here at Tellychakkar.com.

(With inputs from Heena Gandhi. Photos by Amar Mehta)

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 9 years ago
pic posted by site He look ok...by grace of God with his mom...he was standing on his feet too. 

I think he is fine...I am sure he doing fine 
thank god Ayesha sid is fine 
Originally posted by blushing

pic posted by site He look ok...by grace of God with his mom...he was standing on his feet too. 

I think he is fine...I am sure he doing fine 

Thanks u Aditi to inform me he is fine i was very scared i was feeling i lost my whole world  we are all his fans loved him  like our family members 😭😭

Thanks u suuuchh much 🤗 but can u tell me how to know he is fine 😲
 What are u saying Ayesha ,
OMG, I can't believe 😳

All i wanna say is,  Siddharth   please take care of yourrself  health😊. That is the most important thing, take care of yourself and take a break from work. Take full rest, don't overwhelm yourself.  your work  is very important but not more then your health,Hope he  fine !!!
All our prayers are with you
Dont stress yourself so much as HEALTH COMES FIRST!!!

omg...thats sad...
but he was luking quite normal in that pic..
and his mother is also there..
..thank goodness...!!
hope he becomes well soon..
fingures crossed...
Originally posted by MehwisMixcoTree

What are u saying Ayesha ,
OMG, I can't believe 😳

All i wanna say is,  Siddharth   please take care of yourrself  health😊. That is the most important thing, take care of yourself and take a break from work. Take full rest, don't overwhelm yourself.  your work  is very important but not more then your health,Hope he  fine !!!
All our prayers are with you
Dont stress yourself so much as HEALTH COMES FIRST!!!

Mehwish  🤗 i  can not tell  how much i scared  when i read the news  even i   am  completely blank 🤔  now My mind is just empty , i am in under Shocking , i hope  he is fine otherwise i really do know what i do , thank s a lots  to the message

Originally posted by geet005

thank god Ayesha sid is fine 

Geet pleased  just prayer , prayer to God To his  good health , i am really scared
Originally posted by HemaG

omg...thats sad...
but he was luking quite normal in that pic..
and his mother is also there..
..thank goodness...!!
hope he becomes well soon..
fingures crossed...

Hema , pleased Praying to Siddharth 😭

Oh..!! Dear GOD..

Oh.. Ahhh..!! Wat is happening here..! Siddharth   ...!! :-( :-(

This is such a BAD NEWS..!! Not AGAIN yaar... THis shouldnt be happening...!! 

Nazar laggai hai tumhe... Sid  TAKE COMPLETE REST... wish and pray u get better soon n get back to normal.. inshaallaha...!!!

Buri nazar wale tera muu kala...🤢