PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely concept and great update 👏
please continue soon 😊
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

wow banu...i think u r trying very hard in knowing about this concept & presenting it to all ur fans which shows ur dedication & perfection  ...

Thanks a lot Dear.  Just trying to some extent so that it looks like something reasonable & agreeable.😆
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahithi28

So nice di its fab u know

Thanks a lot Dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal1979

different concept dear really like it 

Thanks a lot Sheetal dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

lovely concept and great update 👏

please continue soon 😊

Thanks Preeti dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi friends,
I am not well since yesterday got severe cold, cough & weezing too.  Went to doctor yesterday and you know what?  i took injection too.  😭

Given antibiotics which is making me weak and my hands are little shivering too.😭

Still come to office you know why?  not only for office work but also to keep you entertained atleast with some updates.😊

So will try to give few updates today.😊

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 2

Siddhant with his friend Harish was having tea in the dining area.

Siddhant: So Harish, going on leave to your hometown.

Harish: Yes Siddhant.  You are aware my marriage is fixed and it is on coming week.

SIddhant: yes i know.  Congrats.

Harish; Siddhant when is your marriage then?

Siddhant: Marriage!! Me!!  No way.

Harish: What are you talking Siddhant?  You mean you got no idea of getting married!!

Siddhant: Yes exactly!  

Harish: But why Siddhant?  Why it is so?

Siddhant: Harish, it is very simple.  See how happy we are leading a bachelor life without any tension of any wife, children, household problems etc etc etc.  Just think we are here inside the sea without any tension of family.  But you know if married, she starts torturing us we need to go behind them for shopping, jewellery, their needs, wants...  I never like those unwanted burdens.

Harish: Hi Siddhant!  remember my marriage is nearing.  Dont frighten me ok.

Harish stopped talking further in this.

Siddhant laughed.

Siddhant: Harish, dont worry.  it is my point of view.  It is not requried that all need to think like that.  Infact other than my blood relatives like my Mataji, Maaji i hate girls too.  Even in my school days & college days i used to be away from them.

Harish: Is it!  I cant believe it.  See you are handsome and talented too.  I think girls might have come behind you for sure. But you are telling you used to be away.

Siddhant: Harish, You are right.  In fact that is the reason i hate these girls.  Coming behind boys shameless.  You know hundreds of love letters, hundreds of girls were behind me.  I always think these girls are behind guys like this.  They are not going to marry the same guy and will be getting married to someone else.  THen what about the trust the husband has thinking the girl is only for me and only belong to me.

Harish: Siddhant as i said dont talk about marriage again dear.  I am getting afraid.

Siddhant: Ok Ok.  Just leave it.  Lets go back to work.  Remember you are only going on leave.  I got lots of jobs.

They laughed and went back to work...
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Hi friends,

I am not well since yesterday got severe cold, cough & weezing too. Went to doctor yesterday and you know what? i took injection too. 😭

Given antibiotics which is making me weak and my hands are little shivering too.😭

Still come to office you know why? not only for office work but also to keep you entertained atleast with some updates.😊

So will try to give few updates today.😊

didi health comes first get well soon take care
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosidteja

didi health comes first get well soon take care

Thanks dear.  Thanks for your concern