Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AmbroseFever

Yup. But every VM creator adds a different touch hence why I've been requesting this song over and over again for RagNa πŸ˜†

@Chikita

I have some more suggestions but up to you. πŸ˜Š

- Muskuraane (Citylights)
- Dekho Na (Fanaah)
- Mere Haath Mein (Fanaah)
- Hangover (Kick)
- Tumko Toh Aana Hi Tha (Jai Ho)
- Behne De (Raavan)
- Awari (Ek Villain)

As for some english songs:

- Felt So Right (Sarah Geronimo)
- My Heart Will Go On (since Titanic made this song famous for its romance and RagNa romance is famous so why not eh?)
- No Promises (Shayne Ward)
- A Thousand Miles (Vanessa Carlton)
- I Just Want To Spend My Life With You (Clinton Cerejo and Dominique Cerejo)
- I Never Told You (Dear John)

The list can go on and on but I will stop there. πŸ˜ƒ

oh okayπŸ˜†...😲... great suggestions...looking farward what song Chikita is going to choose...πŸ˜ƒ..have anyone made vms using english songs???? i always thought the originality goes missing  πŸ˜•..i  have seen  a ragna VM  with a tamil song long before..i like that tamil song  and love those Ragna moments but still i felt something there were missing...may after effect ofπŸ˜† watching tamil dubbed hindi serials...but the good part they didnt dub EMA so far i guessπŸ˜†

chikita_092 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

oh okayπŸ˜†...😲... great suggestions...looking farward what song Chikita is going to choose...πŸ˜ƒ..have anyone made vms using english songs???? i always thought the originality goes missing  πŸ˜•..i  have seen  a ragna VM  with a tamil song long before..i like that tamil song  and love those Ragna moments but still i felt something there were missing...may after effect ofπŸ˜† watching tamil dubbed hindi serials...but the good part they didnt dub EMA so far i guessπŸ˜†

I had made one for Rachanas bday mix of two songs - 
You are so Beautiful to me (Kenny Rogers) and Tere Naina - but it is removed from Youtube due to Copyright issues ( I have to figure out how to sort that - in the meantime I have it in my Google Drive - can share it with you if you PM me your ID)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: chikita_092

I had made one for Rachanas bday mix of two songs - 
You are so Beautiful to me (Kenny Rogers) and Tere Naina - but it is removed from Youtube due to Copyright issues ( I have to figure out how to sort that - in the meantime I have it in my Google Drive - can share it with you if you PM me your ID)

ask other vm makers too...hope they can help u in this issue...😊