Chala Hava Yeu Dya

Posted: 9 years ago
Considering the popularity of the show, i am opening a new thread here...all are requested to post their CHYD related comments here..
Happened to see recorded portion of tues' epi of CHYD. It was horrible act of sasu-soon drama. All "bedhadak" act by Usha N dominated show while beauty like Varsha U was sidelined. Also Babaji (Uday Tikekar) & Ramesh Bhatkar were asked only couple of questions. They need not have been called if Usha N was to get all the major portion.
IMHO, CHYD chya aata paryantachya episodes madhe best was Diwali with TV serial lead pairs and 2nd best was PBA promotion - 1st part
Originally posted by deepa911

IMHO, CHYD chya aata paryantachya episodes madhe best was Diwali with TV serial lead pairs and 2nd best was PBA promotion - 1st part

Yes... and CHYD act of bewadaa parivaar in ZMA was the worst,IMHO...
IMHO - the pairs of serials and DR. PBA promotion 2nd part when tiranga satire was done with full craziness.
CHYD show che me 3 episodes baghitale so far, Nana Patekar and team  and it had Tiranga sattire which was good.
And 2 episodes on Diwali special with ZM serials cast..

I liked those 3 episodes excluding toilet humor  in it.
Also felt that some of the comments on Sukanya Mone (Dabewalli  related) were not so funny but more towards insulting an actor.

I wish the CHYD team can stay in thr comedy limits and still can make the episodes enjoyable and humorous..

Of all the ones that I saw, I liked the one with the Rama Madhav team the most, of course excluding the BS of the joker CHYD team.  But every participant of the movie team got a fair chance to speak, except the lead pair, which we have heard in many other interviews, so I did not feel bad about that.  Nilesh S. better stop that Thukrat Sarpanch's welcome speech πŸ˜‘.  Whoever is writing the script for that, needs to just let go .  Both Madhura Datar and Arya Ambekar sang on the show, Madura has given her voice to the Aditi Rao Hydari mujra, even the dialogues that precede the song. Arya has turned into such a gorgeous young girl and is blessed with a soulful voiceπŸ‘. Mrinal K. of course does not seem to age.  Shruti M. did not get much chance to speak and Prasad Oak seems to not forget shooting with Aditi Rao H.  πŸ˜‰  How can he ?  Jokes apart, the song is too good.  The dialogues part, Asha Bhosale could have done a splendid job even at this age, nevertheless, she's sung the song melodiously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7p0iNd1o98

Despite the BS jokes from Bhau Kadam and the trans gender annoying skit, I liked the Rama Madhav team show MUCH better than PBA.  PBA was all Nana CRAP.  I wish they could have at least given Samruddhi Pore a chance to speak for 1/50th of the footage they gave to Nana. 

Next on my list is the lagna bambal team, I want to see how Akshar Kothari (Bandha Reshmache hero) spoke on the show.
Originally posted by ITgirl

CHYD show che me 3 episodes baghitale so far, Nana Patekar and team  and it had Tiranga sattire which was good.
And 2 episodes on Diwali special with ZM serials cast..

I liked those 3 episodes excluding toilet humor  in it.
Also felt that some of the comments on Sukanya Mone (Dabewalli  related) were not so funny but more towards insulting an actor.

I wish the CHYD team can stay in thr comedy limits and still can make the episodes enjoyable and humorous..

kay zhala?
 and i hated the "career sampta sampta aishwariya milali" comment by ganeshpure. I did not like this one bit. I think it's crossing the line . He has no right to comment on whether an actor's career or however it is going πŸ˜‘

show is becoming too much toilet humour khup rarely manapasun hasayla yeta,
my fave diwali, nana epi
that wannabe gutthi looks so bad
Originally posted by mishkil88

Happened to see recorded portion of tues' epi of CHYD. It was horrible act of sasu-soon drama. All "bedhadak" act by Usha N dominated show while beauty like Varsha U was sidelined. Also Babaji (Uday Tikekar) & Ramesh Bhatkar were asked only couple of questions. They need not have been called if Usha N was to get all the major portion.

I too was totally lost at the end of this episode.  What was the aim of calling these totally unrelated folks??πŸ˜” Varsha U sang and danced, but Uday T., felt bad for him (his daughter Swanandi is replica of Arati A. and seems to be acting in stage shows, that's my understanding from her FB pictures). And Usha N. ate up the rest of the show.

That seems to be the trend of the show - in the lagna bambal team's CHYD episodes, 70 % was about Anand Ingale and Vijay Kenkre.  Madhugandha K. (aka Vijaya of JYRG) who's the writer of this show did not even get a chance to speak, except narrating her bad cooking skills πŸ˜•. W*F, Akshar Kothari gets to just shut up and sit there the entire show and then has to propose a random spectator??πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  Although from no angle was he looking handsome / charming, the way he was in BR.  And Shruti M.'s wedding??😑😑 Just pathetic.  Chala have yeu dya is really suffocating those who are called just to sit there and not utter a word.  And the other extreme is those who just take up the entire footage.  Do the producers and the channel's creative director even know what the objective of this show is?  At least the TV jodi's Diwali show had some contests and was TP.

I would have preferred a # 3 of Avadhoot Gupte's KTG, I swear or even # 2 of Sachin Supriya's Jodi tujhi majhi show!!!  Pardon me CHYD lovers for such a strong reaction, perhaps I expected too much of this show.  If this show was meant to imitate CNWK, then πŸ€’.
Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
@Neela - are u able to view CHYD on YT ? i forwarded Dr. Amte's movie based epi link to my cousin in US and he got the error msg  that this video is not avlbl in yr country ! if you can see the CHYD episode 17 link on YT pls forward me.