Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Did anyone else notice varads upto no good.

Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In todays episode I felt varad doesn't really want shlok to come back home when jyoti calls him and says I know you will bring shlok back and reunite the family the look on varads face was saying a different story and also when niranjan said he has to find him he stops his dad with a funny look in his eyes and says baba I will go and look for shlok also the precap looks like varad stops sojal from shouting out to ashlok. I personally think that since varad has joined the office and is finally getting some attention from niranjan he doesn't want shlok to come back. In fact he wants to be the apple of niranjans eye by taking over the house and office and feels jealous of shlok. I think he will turn into an evil shrewd person and try his level best to stop niranjan finding shlok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KareenaIPKKND2

In todays episode I felt varad doesn't really want shlok to come back home when jyoti calls him and says I know you will bring shlok back and reunite the family the look on varads face was saying a different story and also when niranjan said he has to find him he stops his dad with a funny look in his eyes and says baba I will go and look for shlok also the precap looks like varad stops sojal from shouting out to ashlok. I personally think that since varad has joined the office and is finally getting some attention from niranjan he doesn't want shlok to come back. In fact he wants to be the apple of niranjans eye by taking over the house and office and feels jealous of shlok. I think he will turn into an evil shrewd person and try his level best to stop niranjan finding shlok.

Dont go by Varad's expressions, as Shlok's weird expressions meant nothing in the end!
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Varad is really confusion g me
anu.shravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also found weird with the precap. but i hope he won't changed to be negative πŸ˜• well wait and watch...
Sutapasima thumbnail
I think you are right 
Varad might be taking his revenge from Baba for insulting him all his life and from Shlok for being the manager of Agnihotri business house with out letting him have a chance 
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No ways...this won't happen...
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah for sure varad is upto something. Dont know when will they reveal his true face πŸ˜•
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Sorry To Interrupt  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ I Guess And  My Take Is That  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳 Varad Sincerely Wants His Younger Brother Works Foe His, Shlok, I Mean, Own Identity  πŸ˜³  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  Hence All His Actions Are To Help Shlok In A Subtle Way πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Interesting πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree...Varad also want Shlok to make his own identity,jus as he himself made.
vijayash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i donot think so... he has never been shown worrying about status or given importance.. he is happy in his own world... he just seem to understand shlok very well...