Jagraata Express : Precap - Pure awesomeness ! - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

divya u r shipping baldev with me  πŸ˜² πŸ˜³ ya ye koi aur son he😑 uff itni sotans

with u only  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
When Veera was recalling all of Ballu's gunda, angry, immature moments, I got that she can think that Ballu really hates her Veerji and may have a lot of unkind thoughts towards him but to go from that to actually believe him to be capable of doing something which is essentially an evil act is disgusting!
Originally posted by overactor

RanVeera's relation in incest!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’🀒 πŸ€’🀒

i felt veerji is going to kiss veera , the way he was holding her in police station ... shivin is touching new new  pathetic low levels of acting ...  ufff  😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by divyasn

with u only  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aww πŸ€— SonDev  kitna cute lagta he sunne me bhi β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by pri_tanha

I feel like laughing nowπŸ˜† Uss ladki ko laga ki woh uske saath time spend karne ke liye yeh sab kar sakta hai!!🀣 I mean what were the writers thinking while devising this plot!! Mein kisse dumb bolun, veera ko ya writer ko??πŸ˜†

such dumb girl veera u r koi bhai apne GF ke ssath time spend karne ke liye apnihi hi bahen ka gar ujadega kya?
veera aaj tune sabit kar diya tu Ranvee ki bahen hai or mahan aatma sampoorn singh ki  beti  hai
veera u should proud of u r father jo(baap ke naam pe) nd anokhi mother jo (maa ke naam pe kalank)hai🀒😑
Originally posted by pri_tanha

I officially propose to u
Baldev Singh, will u marry me?

now even i want to marry himπŸ˜† finally pind the sher is single all the girls get ready to mingle πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

When Veera was recalling all of Ballu's gunda, angry, immature moments, I got that she can think that Ballu really hates her Veerji and may have a lot of unkind thoughts towards him but to go from that to actually believe him to be capable of doing something which is essentially an evil act is disgusting!

True. It is just sad. As a viewer now I am questioning her love for Baldev only πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

precap was a awesome...and our ballu is now officially single πŸ₯³

i loved the attitude the way he said he don't to marry her 
Ufff yeh aankhein!!☺️
Haye mein marjawan
i was sad the whole day, dinner mom ne veera ke doraan de diyai was unable to swallow πŸ˜­, mera baby, but after the precap a big burden is removed , i dnt even feel like ranting now, bcoz i always knew veera is a looser🀒..i never trusted her
Veerji obsessed, πŸ€’ incestuous ranveera πŸ€’
Originally posted by ST0207

Nope .. According to the writer Veera will have to do lots for manaoing Baldev πŸ˜† 

I hope saara manaoing ek week mai compact karke na dikha deπŸ˜†