Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Links to MB episodes and Rishtey READ p.1

Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

FYI PEOPLE, READ THE TEXT BELOW.😆 IT'S IMPORTANT!😆

Hi! I have surfed the web and found a couple of links where you can watch Rishtey online. Some of the links have even other channels like Star Plus, Star Utsav, Zee and many more. And some have even a great picture, given it is a live stream. The last two links didn't work for me with Rishtey, but it might work for you guys. If not, then at least you have another link where you can watch other channels.

I am also posting two other links for MB episodes on Rishtey that someone has uploaded. It has great picture, and my advice to you all is that you download them. Cause not all episodes are available on youtube, especially those from 2012, and not all have great picture. Even on those websites like tellynagari and desitashan. There is even links to dailymotion so you can download it using a website. Without having the need to have a program like realplayer to download them. 

https://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/madhubala-rishtey/

I will also post some links below where you can find MB episodes for yourselves. The youtube links are playlists. Which period the playlist contains will be written. FYI there are episodes that are missing in those youtube links. There are episodes that aren't available in the first Colors link while they are available in either the second or third link. You'll notice it by yourselves. I can't go around that. That's all thanks to Colors. Also there are episodes that aren't at all available on either of the youtube links below or youtube itself. If you are in search for any specific episodes let me know and I'll help. I posted some general links and thought about posting links to each episodes, but... well fortunately you don't have to read much more to find out why. 😆 It's like this, other links other than youtube, dailymotion and IF links aren't appreciated. 😆 Don't ask me how I got that information.😆 Funny reason behind it. 😆 So if you want help to find an episode let me know and I'll help. I hope you bookmarked the links when you had the time.😆 They are gone now.🤣 Chidiya Firangi gone. 🤣 Bye birdy. You are all free now. Fly away. 🤣 By the way I once recommended tellynagari. Not anymore. 😆 They have deleted all the episodes before 14 May 2014. And they were my back-up.🤣 You do not deserve anymore praises from me.🤣 But I found a new back-up today, 10 November, thanks to good old fashion boredom. 🤣 Yaay me.🤣 Can't post it here. If you want the link then ask. It has HD quality, DVD quality, promos, interviews the whole shebang.😆 Okay, I know the end of this long note, there is hmm... You know a bit too much craziness. 😆 And of course laughter. Can't help it I am what I am.😆

General Links = Deleted 🤣

Youtube links

29 May 2012 - 14 January 2014 (Colors)

28 May 2012 - 21 September 2012 (Varun Chaudhry's playlist)

29 May 2012 - 27 April 2013 (Semira Omerika's playlist)

30 January 2013 - 13 September 2013 & 2 November 2013 (Colors)

14 September 2013 - 16 May 2014 (Colors)

19 May 2014 - 9 August 2014 (Colors)

General Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon search on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv/search?query=Madhubala

I am posting a link to a previous thread made here on MB forum on how to download episodes. And all the steps you have to do. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. And if you find other links feel free to post them as well. I hope this will be to some use to you. But just to remind you about one little thing. I do not know about the copyright or downloading policy in your countries. I know where I am it's against the law and punishable. 😆 All of this is done by your own risk. Just a little reminder. I am not saying to do it nor not to do it. It's all up to each of you.

Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bevi-najim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I LOVE U DEAR ðŸ˜‰
bevi-najim thumbnail
THANK U  GOING TO ENJOY NOW
Edited by bevi-najim - 9 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this links
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bevi-najim

I LOVE U DEAR ðŸ˜‰

Love you too.
-Babydoll_Pooh- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing it laughter dose. ...
bevi-najim thumbnail
😉HOW R U DEAR ?
😊
Edited by bevi-najim - 9 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Nina I love you more right now...seriously 😆
Thanks for the links
😃
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh Nina ...muaah...🤗
love u thanks for the links...very helpfull..🤗
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnk u but i vl watch it on tv coz i hv rishtey on tv anyways  thnk u very much dear