Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: subhkisonu

You know Gita whenever I listen to this one I can't imagine Abhishek and Preity instead I can only imagine AsYa😳

Me too can imagine only Asya for this song. 

namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😳
Edited by namzie - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
2 years of Qubool hai! I cant beleive it! After IPKKND, I vowed never again Gul! Never again! Muje bachalo Gul ki Jaal sain! I told my self, Gul mujse door ho jao!

I resisted watching QH for 2 months. Then I started and never looked back. Stopped after ZOYAAN, coz I just got mad. Then came back 2 months later, and caught up again, and never looked back! That was 1 year ago! 

Since then, Gul and I have been Humsafars! :) Actually we have been for 3.5 years now. IPKKND and QH. Who knows how much longer this almost reluctant love affair will last??😉 But a love affair it is nonetheless! Because despite my best efforts, I have not been able to stay away! When you cant stay away...You know! Ishq toh ho hi gaya? Aab kya karun? There was nothing to be done but give into these feelings and that is what I did!

I fell in love with Zoya, Asad, Dilshaad, Najma, Ayaan, and the whole cast! All the characters of QH1 had some contribution to the narrative. I loved Asad's strength, Zoya's mischeif, but determination. Najma's sweetness. Dilshaad's dignity. I loved the melencholy love of Rashid and Dilshaad. The villany of Razia. The grey character that was Gaffur! (Tej ji just rocked it). Colorful yet confused Ayaan! Tragic yet strong Nikhat. Flawed Humeria. Controlled by Mother Imran. They all had something to give.

Loved to hate Billi, Haseena, Farhan and Samira. Also loved to hate Razia. But loved her as well. 

Then came Haider. I found him complex and edgy. But he had a heart, and finally it started to love the girl he came to SM to hate! He loved his cousin Chutki, and finally found her again. A tragic character, but still a strong and determined one. A noteworthy performance by Mohit Segal.

KSG as Asad. Amazing. Just loved it. He had all the right nuances. He played introverted Asad so well, and that is a testament to his acting skills. My first experience of KSG, and I was superbly impressed. His good looks could have overshadowed Asad, but it didnt. It just added to his charm. This superbly handsome yet completely reserved guy! What a character? Strong, yet weak in his love for his family. Always put others before himself and paid the price many times. Misunderstood by many but loved by many as well. Fell in love and didnt want to accept it. But when he finally did, he gave himself fully to the feeling!

RV as Asad? Did a very good job, and he brought his own charm to the role. I cant fault it. He is not the same actor, and having to top the KSG performance after he made Asad so epic was a tough ask? My hats off to him for even considering it, and doing as good a job as he did!

SJ...My girl? What can I say about her! Carried QH on her shoulders this girl! First as Zoya...bubbly and fun Zoya, who used to make me smile with her antics! I just loved her. But she had a strong determined side as well. There were many shades to Zoya. Love you hamesha Zoya! :)

Now comes Sanam. Complex girl. Strong like Dad. A bit introverted as well. "Dil ki baath sain hain anjaan" just like Daddy. Takes a long time to accept her feelings, but once she does, she is ready to give it her 100%! Just like her Father, ishq main sub lootane ke liye thayaar hain woh! The thing I love most about Sanam? Her level headed no nonsense attitude. Not a drama queen in any way, she was very logical about her approach to Aahil's checkered past with his litany of "skanks!" Philosophical about her approach to Aahil's painful childhood. His drinking problems etc. It is THIS quality in her that brought Aahil out of himself! She speaks her mind like Mum, but has no control on her emotions when she is angry, like Dad. A superb mix of Mum and Dad, this girl has it all! Love you O Sanam!😊

Seher....still learning about her. But she is kick-ass and just like her Mum always ready to give it back! Sarcastic and catty sometimes. She wont take any crap laying down! Not that her sister does, but the way she gets her back is very different! She is vulnerable and has a soft heart, which she keeps under warps. Has had a hard time and lived on her own for a long time, so dosent trust people easily. There are many sides to her we are yet to see!

Rehan! Cute but conflicted. He is a good person, but has the disadvantage of bad genes on his side. He is very layered. I feel we are yet to see more of the true Rehan! 

Now comes AAHIL! Mera pyaar...meri jaan! The man who made me fall in love with QH2! Full of attitude, he was SO edgy. So unapologetic. So out there! Sleeping in a car half naked, then conducting a meeting with a foreigner in his underwear! Lol. Picks up girl on the way to Punjab. Haystack sex and full on attitude! But one sideways question about Mummy dearest and "Heave ho" to the haystack girl! Then he shows his really bad side. (Like what we saw so far was not enough). Gets into a fight with Sanam over vegetable cart man. We think "what a dick?" But he is not done yet! He comes to Sanam's dabha and all hell breaks loose and comes back for revenge! But this was just the beginning!

Then Sanam comes to Bhopal and starts Junoon! The most beautiful BG, even better than Rabba Ve! YES I went there! Lol. I NEVER thought I would like another BG more, but heck, Junoon has it ALL! I loved the Aahil we see at IM. He is a good brother, but also a harrased one. We see another side to his life. Not a very pleasant one. People around him are using him like an ATM! He walks around again half naked with his Dr Dre BEATS Head phones and swimming at midnight with his Johnny Walker and his Bottle of Jack! I loved it all.

But the Aahil that fell in love with Sanam was just TO DIE FOR! The Aahil that could not help how he felt, was just sexy as hell! The Aahil who loves Sanam more than anything and wants to keep her? Just a sweetheart! 

KVB! My discovery on QH2! My first experience of him and what a ride it has been? Not enough superlatives to praise him and his performance. How he took Aahil from playboy to loverboy to jealous lover to love struck husband! So many phases, so many shades and emotions, so many looks? All of them work! Also, his powerful performance as an abused child? Heart wrenching! Main KV khi Deewani hu! 😳

Favorite scene of QH. SO many. 
Season 1 - Loved Bolna Halke Halke. Loved Mangalpur. Loved airport engagement. Ajmer confession. Asad - Ayaan scene when Asad sees Ayaan's engagement through the camera that Zoya installed. Emotional scene.
Season 2 - Aahil looking after Sanam after saving her from the graveyard. Him unwrapping his bandage. First Junoon! The moment when Aahil turns on the lighter and sees Sanam for the first time in his house? What a scene! Almost poetry. 
Jealous Aahil. Deewana Aahil. The shirt buttoning scene. "Manmaraziya"! The Bhojpur Hill scenes. The confession on the stage! Loved it all! 

Gul...with your stories, you drew me in. Phasa liya! I stayed and watched SAHIL and I will never regret it. They brought the magic back!  Lets hope the magic stays! 

Congratulations to all the cast and crew of Qubool Hai! Past and present. Also congrats to all us fans! 2 years and counting. But a final thanks to Gul. Thank you for making a Muslim social drama. Thanks for teaching me something about Islamic culture. I know it's not all accurate. But at least these days I know when Eid is, and I didnt use to know that! I didnt know what Iftari was, and I didnt know anything about how Ramadan is observed. Thanks for the lessons Gul! Also thanks to everyone on QH forum! Makes the journey that much more special! 👏
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today only <33333333 lots and lots of <33333 happy Qh anniversary! This show has enamoured me so much! -sigh-
 Honestly when I got addicted I thought Qh was the most perfect show ever! 😆 Whattay joke. But no seriously! I think I loved everything about it. This show and it's characters are the best! Like best! 
They're all so perfect! Excuse me while I go sob! <\3 
I think the five that stand out for me are Zoya, Asad, Seher, Aahil and Sanam!<333 the backstory of each character! In words of Zoya MA! Although the Cvs's shenanigans made me go "unbelievable!", "Allah Miyan, what's wrong with them?" And "incredibly foolish" . 😆 
I think I fell in love at first sight with show.
Ps: this post is "Chaska bina maska" 😳 <33 (did I use it in the right context?) 
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely and much needed one Gita.

Today I will keep it short.

A heartiest congratulations to the entire team of Qubool Hai, 4Lions and Zee

And above all to all the loyal fans of QH who have always been with the team in all good and bad times irrespective of the tracks they have shown.

QH has always had the most talented cast.But today I would like to specially mention the team behind the show
And a very special mention to the dialogue writers.They have done an incredible job as dialogues have always been one of the greatest strengths of the show.

Once again congrats to the entire QH team.Keep rocking!!!

namzie thumbnail
cant believe i missed out on the dargah sequences !  I knew i would be returning soon !

QH has given us some beautiful dargah sequence ! sufiyaana andaaz and very soul stirring ! 

and the best of the lot was Kalma tere naam ka ....first time asad sees Zoya 
( searching for a gif !)

P.S mandy awesome stuff written by you !
Edited by namzie - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

2 years of Qubool hai! I cant beleive it! After IPKKND, I vowed never again Gul! Never again! Muje bachalo Gul ki Jaal sain! I told my self, Gul mujse door ho jao!

I resisted watching QH for 2 months. Then I started and never looked back. Stopped after ZOYAAN, coz I just got mad. Then came back 2 months later, and caught up again, and never looked back! That was 1 year ago! 

Since then, Gul and I have been Humsafars! :) Actually we have been for 3.5 years now. IPKKND and QH. Who knows how much longer this almost reluctant love affair will last??😉 But a love affair it is nonetheless! Because despite my best efforts, I have not been able to stay away! When you cant stay away...You know! Ishq toh ho hi gaya? Aab kya karun? There was nothing to be done but give into these feelings and that is what I did!

I fell in love with Zoya, Asad, Dilshaad, Najma, Ayaan, and the whole cast! All the characters of QH1 had some contribution to the narrative. I loved Asad's strength, Zoya's mischeif, but determination. Najma's sweetness. Dilshaad's dignity. I loved the melencholy love of Rashid and Dilshaad. The villany of Razia. The grey character that was Gaffur! (Tej ji just rocked it). Colorful yet confused Ayaan! Tragic yet strong Nikhat. Flawed Humeria. Controlled by Mother Imran. They all had something to give.

Loved to hate Billi, Haseena, Farhan and Samira. Also loved to hate Razia. But loved her as well. 

Then came Haider. I found him complex and edgy. But he had a heart, and finally it started to love the girl he came to SM to hate! He loved his cousin Chutki, and finally found her again. A tragic character, but still a strong and determined one. A noteworthy performance by Mohit Segal.

KSG as Asad. Amazing. Just loved it. He had all the right nuances. He played introverted Asad so well, and that is a testament to his acting skills. My first experience of KSG, and I was superbly impressed. His good looks could have overshadowed Asad, but it didnt. It just added to his charm. This superbly handsome yet completely reserved guy! What a character? Strong, yet weak in his love for his family. Always put others before himself and paid the price many times. Misunderstood by many but loved by many as well. Fell in love and didnt want to accept it. But when he finally did, he gave himself fully to the feeling!

RV as Asad? Did a very good job, and he brought his own charm to the role. I cant fault it. He is not the same actor, and having to top the KSG performance after he made Asad so epic was a tough ask? My hats off to him for even considering it, and doing as good a job as he did!

SJ...My girl? What can I say about her! Carried QH on her shoulders this girl! First as Zoya...bubbly and fun Zoya, who used to make me smile with her antics! I just loved her. But she had a strong determined side as well. There were many shades to Zoya. Love you hamesha Zoya! :)

Now comes Sanam. Complex girl. Strong like Dad. A bit introverted as well. "Dil ki baath sain hain anjaan" just like Daddy. Takes a long time to accept her feelings, but once she does, she is ready to give it her 100%! Just like her Father, ishq main sub lootane ke liye thayaar hain woh! The thing I love most about Sanam? Her level headed no nonsense attitude. Not a drama queen in any way, she was very logical about her approach to Aahil's checkered past with his litany of "skanks!" Philosophical about her approach to Aahil's painful childhood. His drinking problems etc. It is THIS quality in her that brought Aahil out of himself! She speaks her mind like Mum, but has no control on her emotions when she is angry, like Dad. A superb mix of Mum and Dad, this girl has it all! Love you O Sanam!😊

Seher....still learning about her. But she is kick-ass and just like her Mum always ready to give it back! Sarcastic and catty sometimes. She wont take any crap laying down! Not that her sister does, but the way she gets her back is very different! She is vulnerable and has a soft heart, which she keeps under warps. Has had a hard time and lived on her own for a long time, so dosent trust people easily. There are many sides to her we are yet to see!

Rehan! Cute but conflicted. He is a good person, but has the disadvantage of bad genes on his side. He is very layered. I feel we are yet to see more of the true Rehan! 

Now comes AAHIL! Mera pyaar...meri jaan! The man who made me fall in love with QH2! Full of attitude, he was SO edgy. So unapologetic. So out there! Sleeping in a car half naked, then conducting a meeting with a foreigner in his underwear! Lol. Picks up girl on the way to Punjab. Haystack sex and full on attitude! But one sideways question about Mummy dearest and "Heave ho" to the haystack girl! Then he shows his really bad side. (Like what we saw so far was not enough). Gets into a fight with Sanam over vegetable cart man. We think "what a dick?" But he is not done yet! He comes to Sanam's dabha and all hell breaks loose and comes back for revenge! But this was just the beginning!

Then Sanam comes to Bhopal and starts Junoon! The most beautiful BG, even better than Rabba Ve! YES I went there! Lol. I NEVER thought I would like another BG more, but heck, Junoon has it ALL! I loved the Aahil we see at IM. He is a good brother, but also a harrased one. We see another side to his life. Not a very pleasant one. People around him are using him like an ATM! He walks around again half naked with his Dr Dre BEATS Head phones and swimming at midnight with his Johnny Walker and his Bottle of Jack! I loved it all.

But the Aahil that fell in love with Sanam was just TO DIE FOR! The Aahil that could not help how he felt, was just sexy as hell! The Aahil who loves Sanam more than anything and wants to keep her? Just a sweetheart! 

KVB! My discovery on QH2! My first experience of him and what a ride it has been? Not enough superlatives to praise him and his performance. How he took Aahil from playboy to loverboy to jealous lover to love struck husband! So many phases, so many shades and emotions, so many looks? All of them work! Also, his powerful performance as an abused child? Heart wrenching! Main KV khi Deewani hu! 😳

Favorite scene of QH. SO many. 
Season 1 - Loved Bolna Halke Halke. Loved Mangalpur. Loved airport engagement. Ajmer confession. Asad - Ayaan scene when Asad sees Ayaan's engagement through the camera that Zoya installed. Emotional scene.
Season 2 - Aahil looking after Sanam after saving her from the graveyard. Him unwrapping his bandage. First Junoon! The moment when Aahil turns on the lighter and sees Sanam for the first time in his house? What a scene! Almost poetry. 
Jealous Aahil. Deewana Aahil. The shirt buttoning scene. "Manmaraziya"! The Bhojpur Hill scenes. The confession on the stage! Loved it all! 

Gul...with your stories, you drew me in. Phasa liya! I stayed and watched SAHIL and I will never regret it. They brought the magic back!  Lets hope the magic stays! 

Congratulations to all the cast and crew of Qubool Hai! Past and present. Also congrats to all us fans! 2 years and counting. But a final thanks to Gul. Thank you for making a Muslim social drama. Thanks for teaching me something about Islamic culture. I know it's not all accurate. But at least these days I know when Eid is, and I didnt use to know that! I didnt know what Iftari was, and I didnt know anything about how Ramadan is observed. Thanks for the lessons Gul! Also thanks to everyone on QH forum! Makes the journey that much more special! 👏

Mandy, what a lovely comment. This is a post unto itself. 
Agree all that you have written on Gul. I havent watched IPK, so its been 2 years for me. And Really a big thanks to Gul for making a muslim social drama.
@bold - Yes, gul needs to be applauded for teaching something about Islamic culture. 
And the journey truly has been special.
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Today only <33333333 lots and lots of <33333 happy Qh anniversary! This show has enamoured me so much! -sigh-

Honestly when I got addicted I thought Qh was the most perfect show ever! 😆 Whattay joke. But no seriously! I think I loved everything about it. This show and it's characters are the best! Like best! 
They're all so perfect! Excuse me while I go sob! <\3 
I think the five that stand out for me are Zoya, Asad, Seher, Aahil and Sanam!<333 the backstory of each character! In words of Zoya MA! Although the Cvs's shenanigans made me go "unbelievable!", "Allah Miyan, what's wrong with them?" And "incredibly foolish" . 😆 
I think I fell in love at first sight with show.
Ps: this post is "Chaska bina maska" 😳 <33 (did I use it in the right context?) 

High five for your Famous Five. I would like to add Ayaan too to the mix and make it superb Six.

The famous dialogs, there have been so many - but incredibly foolish takes the cake. And KSG's expression 
Thanks for chaska with lots of maska reply.😊
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Lovely and much needed one Gita.

Today I will keep it short.

A heartiest congratulations to the entire team of Qubool Hai, 4Lions and Zee

And above all to all the loyal fans of QH who have always been with the team in all good and bad times irrespective of the tracks they have shown.

QH has always had the most talented cast.But today I would like to specially mention the team behind the show
And a very special mention to the dialogue writers.They have done an incredible job as dialogues have always been one of the greatest strengths of the show.

Once again congrats to the entire QH team.Keep rocking!!!

Thanks Sarita.
Yes, the dialog writers need a special mention. In fact the famous dialogs need a separate post. There have been so many good ones right from Razia's "Main bolungi toh..." to Seher's "Maska Bina Chaska...".
namzie thumbnail