When i was in Ishita's position 15 years back ..remembering

kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I can somehow relate to this episode yesterday and understand Raman's pain and frustration as I faced a similar situation in life 15 years ago when I was dating my husband 😉

We were in college and he did not like me talking to only 1 particular guy in the class. With everyone else it was perfectly ok. The other guy was trying to get too close to me and I was as dumb as Ishita and was indirectly encouraging him 😭

One day it reached to a point when I went out for a movie with this other guy and friends and my boyfriend came to know. He was hurt, angry, frustrated and slapped me . Uske baad mere dimaag ki baththi jal gayi and I became normal, apologized for my actions. Even now when I remind my husband of that incident he gets pissed off and says...when u are madly in love and possessive about that person, your brains work like this 😳😳

So maybe Raman madly loves Ishu and is super possessive about her 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveyhm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I guess you had some sense left. But based on the precap i dont think Ishitha is the same empathetic Ishitha. Yesterday's episode he spoke so much abt her charecter, and finally mani also still she wants Mani to stay back when he wants to leave. Ishitha ka kya karna hai. Iam really not able to tolerate this MU between the most loving couple ISHRA
ipournami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for adding your perspective and experience to the other side of looking at the circumstances. I guess the cvs have a reason for this drama. Your experience makes things more clear.
looking forward to when things will not be so insecure. Drama is necessary for soaps to captivate ppl but when its insecurity and the basis of a relationship is challenged, its ju a t not my cup of tea.
anyways good luck with your family life snd so sweet of you to share it with us. Thank youEdited by ipournami - 9 years ago