The WoodenIzers! #12 *IO* - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one who's not too fond of Jacqueline? She seems so off in interviews as if she has no idea of whats going on. Kinda gives bimbo vibes.
She had no idea what was going in Bollywood Hungama interview. In the beginning, shes like you're watching Brothers and Sid and Akki's reaction was funny. Even when Akshay is talking about Karan Malhotra. And Sid is trynna be helpful and nice and cover up for herπŸ˜† Though I do like Akki and Sid's bond. They both are funny.
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Am I the only one who's not too fond of Jacqueline? She seems so off in interviews as if she has no idea of whats going on. Kinda gives bimbo vibes.
She had no idea what was going in Bollywood Hungama interview. In the beginning, shes like you're watching Brothers and Sid and Akki's reaction was funny. Even when Akshay is talking about Karan Malhotra. And Sid is trynna be helpful and nice and cover up for herπŸ˜† Though I do like Akki and Sid's bond. They both are funny.

I thought she was fine, she made me laugh many times. I like this trio. πŸ˜†
I think this is the best promotional phase of Sid's movie... they are fun together especially Sid and Akki.. hardly noticing jacky πŸ˜†
Then maybe its just me but she really comes across as a dumbo. But I do like Akki and Sid in interviews. They are fun and interesting. 
How the movie buzz in India? I feel like movies buzz is less compared to Ek Villain. 
Okay guys I got my tickets...so excited!! 
Bunking a class...so expectations are high. 

πŸ₯³
Guys...Sid is appointed as India's 1st NZ Tourism Ambassador.  
This sounds so GOOD πŸ˜ƒ

I am so Happy!!

Quite a big achievement being an outsider...be it any country!

Must have seen something in him na πŸ˜‰