Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Missu_TR

Congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations...

Thanks dear
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskan_TR

FOURTH THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Wowwiieee

congratz year...

jus returned from a party n here u presented another party...no worries...

m a biiig foodie so mein ye bhi kha jaaungi

n haan want update ASAP

Thanks
Heheheh
Will do soon
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitasharma

Congrats on 4th thread
all the best for ur exam

Thank u dear
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bista-anzana

Thread 4 really... ???

Ong yes yesss...

congrtsss congrtsss...

This stry is really anazing nd amazing u...

Newww chapzz really waiting for it...

But but   problmmm 😔 , hope taarey wint get affect much...

Partyyy Partyyy...

Aww thank u so much dear
Don't worry about probs much :)
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumana.shesha

Congo dear :)

Update soon :)

Thanx will do
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: skfirdous

Wow...!!! Congo dear for 4th thread of Aashiqui..

Thnks dear
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sona_loveVD

congo for 4th thread

Thnx
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Update😡

🤪

Smh
Will do soon
--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for all the lovely wishes, comments and likes

Love
TaSha
Edited by --Ta_Sha--PMs - 9 years ago
--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part 30

Recap: Taani's Birthday celebration

||~A week later~||

"No put it there" "get me some decoration pieces here" "where is caterers, someone call them" "lights aren't working here properly" the loud voices broke my sleep as I woke up rubbing my eyes. "What's the chaos for?" I mutter to myself as I walked out of my bedroom to the hallway almost colliding with some stranger. I frowned and looked around. The house looked like a mess. Flower buckets, lights, curtains and ladders were everywhere unorganized. I scratched my head remembering what's going on. "Damn it, its karwa chaut tomorrow" I say to myself face palming as someone collided into me again but I didn't see anyone. Small arms wrapped around my waist making me look down to find Nanhi standing there hugging me as she looked up at me. "Are you going to keep fast for spider-daddy?" she asked curiously.

Before I could reply someone cut me off "will you?" I looked up at the voice and saw Aashiq walking to us curious too. I smiled at him and nodded looking down at Nanhi "I will." "Yaaay" she said excitedly as she ran up to Rey hugging him. "Now you will live long as mami said" she said doing a happy dance. Rey ruffled her hair and picked her up kissing her on the cheek. "So you will. You don't have to though" he said looking at me seriously. "I want to" I said smiling at him and he smiled back. "Go freshen up so we can all have breakfast" he said shooing me away and taking Nanhi with her still holding her in his arms.

I freshened up soon and joined everyone for breakfast. The rest of the day went preparing for karwa chaut as we all finalized everything before going to bed early so all girls can wake up on time. As expected I and other girls woke up with bhai and Rey who stayed at our place tonight. They helped us in every ritual and after we were done eating and doing pooja they pushed us in our rooms and forced us to sleep.

*few hrs later*

I came out of shower in my towel robe ready to wear my old red saree when I found a gift box on my bed with a red rose. I frowned at it as I went and picked it up. I opened the box and found a note. It said "where this tonight, sunshine. Love, Aashiq". I smiled at the note kissing the rose then I looked in the box to find a beautiful red saree. I wore it and kept my hair wavy letting it fall on my shoulder and back with long silver earrings.

Taani's saree ^

I walked out of the room and found Sharon bhabhi coming out of the room fuming. I giggled at her, her red saree and her face matched. She glared at me and I instantly composed myself. "What happened, Sharon bhabhi?" I asked genuinely concerned. "I did so many efforts in cooking for your brother and now he isn't eating ughh" she said frustrated. I shook my head at her "bhabhi, didu once told me that you got a sore throat and you couldn't eat all day long and bhai spend entire day without eating too" I reminded her smiling. First she looked genuinely confused then it clicked her. "You mean he has kept fast for me too" she asked and I nodded. She face palmed herself looking guilty yet happy. "It's ok bhabhi you can always make it up to him and by the way you look hot" I tease making her blush as she fixed her pallu.

Sharon's saree ^

We both walked down to the hall where everyone else was waiting for us. Soon bhai and Rey joined us while bhai made sure to show his anger to Sharon bhabhi. They are so cute I mentally cooed them while somebody stared at me. I looked at the person who was staring at me shamelessly and narrowed my eyes at him. He winked at me and mouthed "gorgeous" still staring at me making me blush. I looked away shyly as Aki came to me. "You look beautiful angel and please stop gesturing at Rey it looks weird" he teases me making me go redder. Rey came and hi5 him earning a glare from me. He just chuckled and started talking to Aki. I looked at bhabhi who looked sad I went to her and asked her "what happened?" she smiled at me sadly and pointed to bhai who was busy talking to Nanhi ignoring bhabhi completely. "Don't worry bhabhi I have an idea" I said smiling big as I went in the middle of the hall.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kizlWLWcHrw[/YOUTUBE]

I bring my bangles to my eyes and started singing. Jingling my bangles I start moving along with the music as I caught everyone's attention. I was shy yet determined to make this day happy for everyone include bhai and bhabhi.

Bole Chudiyan, Bole Kangna
Haai Main Ho Gayi Teri Saajna
Tere Bin Jiyo Naiyo Lag Da Main Te Margaiya

In mere seconds, gang's girls joined me with few others and started dancing with me excluding bhabhi.

Le Jaa Le Jaa, Dil Le Jaa Le Jaa
Le Jaa Le Jaa, Soniye Le Jaa Le Jaa

I continue dancing and singing as I go towards Rey and dance in front of him. He looked at me mesmerized making me blush but I still continued dancing under his intense gaze.

Aah Aah Aah Aah, Aah Aah Aah
Haai Main Ho Gayi Teri Saajna
Dil Le Jaa Le Jaa, Ho

All of a sudden Rey started singing and dancing too, joining me in my dance. I smiled at him as he danced gracefully and confidently in front of the big crowd. He circled around me still dancing. He then took my hand and twirled me around then letting me go as he continued dancing.

Haai Main Ho Gaya Tera Saajna
Tere Bin Jiyo Naiyo Lag Da Main Te Marjaawa
Dil Le Jaa Le Jaa, Ho

I smiled at him and started singing and dancing too. I did lyrical dance making gestures of most of the wordings as I portray my emotions through my dance.

Haai Haai Main Marjaawa Marjaawa Tere Bin
Ab To Meri Raatein Kat Ti Taare Gin Gin
Bas Tujhko Pukaara Kare, Meri Bindiya Ishaara Kare

He came behind me and danced with me signaling at me while he praised me and my beauty making me go all red. I look at him and got lost in his deep eyes.

Hoye, Lashkaara Lashkaara Teri Bindiya Ka Lashkaara
Aise Chamke Jaise Chamke Chaand Ke Paas Sitaara

We were brought out of our trance when another voice sung the song. I looked around and found bhabhi singing. She went to bhai and made cute sorry faces holding her ears. But he ignored and left making me frown and look at Rey who shared my look.

Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Meri Paayal Bulaaye Tujhe, Jo Roothe Manaaye Tujhe
O Sajan Ji, Haan Sajan Ji
Kuch Socho, Kuch Samjho Meri Baat Ko

Bhai went a little away from her. he then turned and started dancing and singing. He winked at bhabhi and came to her dancing around her as he kissed her forehead lovingly making me smile at them.

Tere Bin Jiyo Naiyo Lag Da Main Te Marjaawa
Dil Le Jaa Le Jaa, Ho

Bhabhi blushed and continued singing as she hugged bhai kissing his cheek.

Apni Maang Suhaagan Ho, Sang Hameshaa Saajan Ho

I looked at Rey and sang pleading him with my eyes.

Aake Meri Duniya Mein Vaapas Na Jaana
Sehra Baandhke Maahi Tu Mere Ghar Aana

Rey kissed my cheek and started singing and dancing as bhai came and dance with him.

Oye Soni Kitti Soni Aaj Tu Lagdi Ve
Bas Mere Saath Yeh Jodi Teri Sajdi Ve
Roop Aisa Suhaana Tera, Chaand Bhi Hai Deewana Tera

Bhabhi came to me and we both danced in front of Rey and bhai giving each other attitude

Jaa Re Jaa Oh Jhoothe Teri Galla Hum Na Maane
Kyoon Taarife Karta Hai Tu Humko Sab Kuch Jaane

Our staring game was broken by 3J as he came and started singing. He brought me and Rey together and sung lovingly hugging us both.

Ho, Oh Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, Ho Oh Oh Oh Oh
Mere Dil Ki Duaa Yeh Kahe, Teri Jodi Salaamat Rahe

Didu also came and hugged bhai and bhabhi singing with her one hand on her swollen tummy making a beautiful sight.

O Sajan Ji, Haan Sajan Ji
Yunhi Beete Saara Jeevan Saath Mein

3J continued as bhai and Rey joined him.

I and bhabhi also joined Didu and danced around her as she couldn't dance much in her state.

Dil Le Jaa Le Jaa, Ho

Soon everyone joined us and Nanhi came too dancing with us. I and Rey danced with her as a family.

Dil Le Jaa Le Jaa, Ho

Boys then started teasing us girls.

Aaja Heeriye

We teased back with Nanhi on our side.

Oh, Jaa Jaa Ranjhna

Rey winked at me as bhai gave a flying kiss to bhabhi

Oh, Aaja Heeriye

We blushed but still avoided their advances showing attitude yet smiling

Jaa Jaa Ranjhna

We danced coming all together. Bhai and bhai dancing together as 3J and didu did close dance doing small bhangras. Nanhi twirled around in the middle efficiently looking cute as heck while Rey and I danced looking into each other's eyes.

Le Jaa Le Jaa, Dil Le Jaa Le Jaa

I couldn't take it anymore so I hugged him tight singing last part knowing come what may we will stand strong and face it. He hugged me back tightly as he hid his face in my neck forgetting the world around us. I smiled while hugging him.

Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
Na Judaa Honge Hum, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

We broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes with lots of love in them. We came back to reality hearing "son." Rey frowned and looked around and went still looking at his left and my right. I frowned and followed his gaze to find and old carbon copy of Rey standing. "Dad" I thought as Rey said out loud at the same time. I gulped as I took his dad in. He was the living proof of how Rey will look when he gets to this age but he still looked handsome despite of his old age. He smiled at him as Rey hugged him. His dad hugged him back patting Rey's back affectionately. I smiled at the duo while standing there not knowing what else to do.

Rey broke the hug and then looked at me. "Dad this is sunshine, I mean Taani" he corrected looking at his dad as he took my hand in his giving a reassuring squeeze. I smiled and took my hand back as I greeted him by folding my hands in front of him as a greeting and touched his feet bending as a respect and for his blessing. I felt his hand on my head and I stood up. He smiled warmly at me.

"So this is the girl who finally got your attention. I was worried for him thinking he might be gay because he never had a long serious relationship ever" he said first part to Rey and last part to me making me laugh as Rey pouted at us. "You are right uncle I thought the same" bhai said chuckling as he came greeting uncle with bhabhi earning a glare from Rey.

Rey was about to say something but got interrupted by Nanhi "spider-daddy why is everyone laughing while you look upset?" she came running and jumped into Rey's awaiting arms as he picked her up kissing her cheek. "Look Chavanni everyone is teasing your daddy" Rey pouted looking so adorable. "Hey don't tease my daddy" Nanhi glared at us as we raise our hands surrendering to her making her giggle. "Thanks Chavanni" Rey said smiling kissing her both cheeks. "No problem daddy let me know if they tease you again ok?" she asked and Rey nodded. She then looked at me and said to me pouting "mom I am hungry." I smiled at her opening my arms for her "aww come mom will feed you." she quickly came in my arms leaving Rey not before a kiss on his cheek. I turned to leave when the next words made me froze on my spot "spider-daddy, mom?"

I gulped and turned to look Rey's dad who looked beyond shocked and confused as bhai and bhai looked helplessly at us not knowing what to do in this situation. I met Rey's gaze and he was looking at me too. He gulped and looked at his dad as his dad asked again "she has a daughter and you are a daddy? How? When?"

*Part 30 Ends*

||~Author's Note~||

Thanks for being patient and waiting for the update. Hope you liked the update karwa chaut sequence with Rey's dad's entry and his question about Nanhi. Let's see how he takes in this big reality of his son's love life.

Will try to update as soon as I can

Hit like button and comment BIG

Love

TaSha

Edited by --Ta_Sha--PMs - 9 years ago