Originally posted by: 26nightingale

nice post

thank q dear 😊
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
DEEPA, 
 Thanks for your lovely humorous review. 

''' NEvermind..next scene is RESID.'''.. = i love this naming RESID - though I hate to see them in the  episode!!!!

Unbaerable to watch JOSID's hugging / kissing - why  are they not taking some lesson from SHLOK BHAI AND AASTHA VAHINI!!!

However, BABA is really  missing his dovted  BACCHA!!!

It is very difficult to see that SOJAL became such a goody goody DIL!!!! - it proved that environment  could change someone!!!!- life  can teach anyboy - ( I am now a  PHILOSOPHER!!!)

ASHLOK - Priceless!!!
 i am really enjoying the track very much!!!!!
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Deepa,
Thanks for your funny take on the episode. I havent watched the episode yet! Looks like I wont have to watch more than 5-6 mins!
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Deepa,

Thanks for your funny take on the episode. I havent watched the episode yet! Looks like I wont have to watch more than 5-6 mins!

sajiit was much much better than yesterday ... Aeast ashlok were here and there... But Shlok was like πŸ˜• ... πŸ˜†
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

DEEPA,

Thanks for your lovely humorous review.

'''NEvermind..next scene is RESID.'''.. = i love this naming RESID - though I hate to see them in the episode!!!!

Unbaerable to watch JOSID's hugging / kissing - why are they not taking some lesson from SHLOK BHAI AND AASTHA VAHINI!!!

However, BABA is really missing his dovted BACCHA!!!

It is very difficult to see that SOJAL became such a goody goody DIL!!!! - it proved that environment could change someone!!!!- life can teach anyboy - ( I am now a PHILOSOPHER!!!)

ASHLOK - Priceless!!!
i am really enjoying the track very much!!!!!

swathya ... Thanks dear... Yep resid and Josidand jyoresid are annoying ... In top of it ... Soya πŸ˜• ... Getting on my nerves 😑 ashlok are the only med for our problem πŸ˜†
vicqust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great Post Deepa.. 😊   Love your humor,, I couldn't find anything interesting to share  
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
perfect title, deepa!πŸ˜›
loved kirloskar-ashlok part. whats with varad and his phone again? looks like shlok is niranjan's identity, not the other way around! baba missing bacha terribly but not liking it.
about josid romance, i have a post to make. must say sid caught my attn.
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: vicqust

Great Post Deepa.. 😊   Love your humor,, I couldn't find anything interesting to share  

thanks VIC..then you must appreciate me more..for writing a post on such an EPSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

perfect title, deepa!πŸ˜›

loved kirloskar-ashlok part. whats with varad and his phone again? looks like shlok is niranjan's identitysooper reks...eggactly, not the other way around! baba missing bacha terribly but not liking it.
about josid romance, i have a post to make. must say sid caught my must say everybodysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†attn.back hug was😲