Debate Mansion

Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 33

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selina

I dont know about Salman but she definitely ruined VO's life. First of all she never acknowledged him in her life. She starting going out with him when he was at his career high.. saathiya, company, and masti had been hits. Then after he delivered some flops.. she suddenly dumped him. She told VO that shes not "answerable" to him. Is that right?

agree with u.

Buffie u asked me how she ruined Vivek's career?he was doing good with his career. Whatever I know abt Vivek I can say he is very lovable boy ,very sweet person who really care abt his love. that girl will be the luckiest girl whom he'll marry ( kaash mein hotiCry). he cares soo much abt his GF. so he did with Ash . while they were dating everywhere he was with Ash.it means he , not intentionaly, ignored his career & result we can see what happen to his career.when he was at the top Ash was with him . when he gave some flopes she dumped him. & new hottest star Abhishek ke peeche pad gayi. I can understand what happened to Vivek Cry. Ash hamesha chadte sooraj ko salam karti hai. and these r mine personal views.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BeautifulBillo

IF-Dazzler

BeautifulBillo

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. Clap  some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. LOL

Oh really..this is news to me you see...

So,if a bootylicious brazillian supermodel,endorses an indian product,sporting a bikini,everyone would flock to the stores to purchase it....Yes,so true...Clap

Ash's ads arent confined to India,they are telecast worldwide,non-indians wouldnt really prefer to watch Ash endorse L'oreal in a saree

and lastly,it doesnt require for one to wear a saree to be indianTongue

She wasnt shooting for an ad at cannes. She can wear whatever she wants when shes acting or endorsing a product... according to what role shes playing etc. But since she was there as a jury representing the whole of india not just l'oreal.. i think it she should have paid some attention to what she was wearing.

she was at Cannes as a L'Oreal Brand ambassador in 2005 and in 2006; and even though provoked premiered there; provoked is a movie for people of all races and not just bollywood--thus i dont see why she was suppossed to wear a sari

and when she was representing india as a member of the jury in 2003--she DID wear indian outfits designed by an indian designer called Neeta Lulla; in 2004; 2005; 2006 Ash was a L'Oreal brand ambassador at cannes along Penelope Cruz; Andie MacDowell and Kerry washington representing L'oreal worldwide thus her designers were Roberto Cavalli; Georgio Armani; Valentino & Oscar de la Renta--designers picked by cosmetic giant L'oreal!!

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 01 October 2006 at 10:50am

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by legallyblonde21

how do you explain the fact that VO was a chipkooooo and NEEEDY;anyone would get tired of an insecure chipkooOuch 

Vivek Oberoi wasnt chipkoo. it was his true love & care for Ash. 

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
How come its discussing her outfit at Cannes now? LOL

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

Originally posted by WorldClassDiva

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Aishwarya bechare bhole bhale ladko ko apni jaal main phasati hai Dead

she ruined Salman's life then Vivek's and nowwwwwww poor Abhi Dead LOL poor guyzzzzzz Cry Cry Cry

can you please explain how Ash ruin Salman and Vivek's lives? Those bhola bhala bachchas with no mind of their own. Those little toddlers who can be moulded in any shape that someone wishes. 

I wonder how they even manage to get out of their bed every morning if they're so gullible and "bhola bhala"

I dont know about Salman but she definitely ruined VO's life. First of all she never acknowledged him in her life. She starting going out with him when he was at his career high.. saathiya, company, and masti had been hits. Then after he delivered some flops.. she suddenly dumped him. She told VO that shes not "answerable" to him. Is that right?

how do you explain the fact that VO was a chipkooooo and NEEEDY;anyone would get tired of an insecure chipkooOuch and masti was NOT a solo hit--the story and the comedy is what made money not the sheer presence of VO;because Kisna flopped also when asked on KWK what ash thought of VO she said he was a very special friend and a great actor..and isn't it her wish to keep her private life private!!how does being a private person suddenly turn into not acknowledging her stance??after the humiliation brought to her by salman, she wuld overcourse stay away from the media!once bitten twice shy!!!

and what if it was VO who dumped her when the tapes about Salman came out??but unlike any other wannabe star Ash is dignified and thus doesnt wash her dirty linen in public--she chooses to keep a DIGNIFIED silence and thus has to receuve severe flak and be called fake!!how fair is that??

How do you know VO is an insecure "chipkoo? (I'm not his fan or anything, but its not right to call anyone that)" Anyways.. Why did Ash wait till there was no chance for this so called "chipkoo" to become a hit again to end things with him.

VO didnt dump her.. he has clarified that in his interviews numerous times. Now that he's not obligated by her not to talk about their relationship.. he says that the basic respect you could give a relationship is acknowledgement. She doesnt want to talk about her relationship, fine. But thats not what we are talking about, we're talking about the fact that she dumped VO when he flopped and wasnt as succesful anymore. After going out with Ash, he didnt give a single hit (even Kyun ho gaya na was a disaster)...thats why she broke up with him. Kisna also flopped while they were going out.

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajeev Ki Heer

[QUOTE=legallyblonde21]

how do you explain the fact that VO was a chipkooooo and NEEEDY;anyone would get tired ofan insecure chipkooOuch[/QUOTE>

Vivek Oberoi wasnt chipkoo. it was his true love& care for Ash.

She dumped him because she was tired of him...wow this is news to me! Wink

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think the worst thing about her and Viveks relationship was that she would accept it...whats the problem...why couldnt she just say that she is goin out with him...

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajeev Ki Heer

agree with u.

Buffie u asked me how she ruined Vivek's career?he was doing good with his career. Whatever I know abt Vivek I can say he is very lovable boy ,very sweet person who really care abt his love. that girl will be the luckiest girl whom he'll marry ( kaash mein hotiCry). he cares soo much abt his GF. so he did with Ash . while they were dating everywhere he was with Ash.it means he , not intentionaly, ignored his career & result we can see what happen to his career.when he was at the top Ash was with him . when he gave some flopes she dumped him. & new hottest star Abhishek ke peeche pad gayi. I can understand what happened to Vivek Cry. Ash hamesha chadte sooraj ko salam karti hai. and these r mine personal views.

I still dont think AB jr. and Ash are going out. Confused Or are they?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top