Debate Mansion

   

Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 33

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Joined: 28 December 2005

Posts: 6645

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I can't understand why ppl are alwayzz after Ash.....they find silly excuses of criticising her....like ruining Salman's life and Vivek's career.Thats sooo stupid.Are Salman or Vivek lil babies??Eventhough Ash is soo beautiful and a very good actress, still ppl dont appreciate her,which I dont know why!She gave one of the finest performances in Raincoat but that went under the sea....WHY???? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Joined: 16 October 2005

Posts: 9321

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolsonu

I can't understand why ppl are alwayzz after Ash.....they find silly excuses of criticising her....like ruining Salman's life and Vivek's career.Thats sooo stupid.Are Salman or Vivek lil babies??Eventhough Ash is soo beautiful and a very good actress, still ppl dont appreciate her,which I dont know why!She gave one of the finest performances in Raincoat but that went under the sea....WHY???? Confused
Ya...the main reason is:

THOSE PPL ARE REALLY JEALOUS OF HER....

They think ASH is beautiful jst becoz of this jealousy....Angry

 

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 5195

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mauritian

Originally posted by sweethoney06

can any1 tell me what overrated means? Confused Embarrassed

To overestimate the merits of or to rate too highly

thxEmbarrassed

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Joined: 29 December 2004

Posts: 10102

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WorldClassDiva

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Aishwarya bechare bhole bhale ladko ko apni jaal main phasati hai Dead

she ruined Salman's life then Vivek's and nowwwwwww poor Abhi Dead LOL poor guyzzzzzz Cry Cry Cry

 

can you please explain how Ash ruin Salman and Vivek's lives? Those bhola bhala bachchas with no mind of their own. Those little toddlers who can be moulded in any shape that someone wishes. 

I wonder how they even manage to get out of their bed every morning if they're so gullible and "bhola bhala"

I dont know about Salman but she definitely ruined VO's life. First of all she never acknowledged him in her life. She starting going out with him when he was at his career high.. saathiya, company, and masti had been hits. Then after he delivered some flops.. she suddenly dumped him. She told VO that shes not "answerable" to him. Is that right?

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Joined: 29 December 2004

Posts: 10102

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by J.

How is Ash responsible for ruining Vivek's career??

Choosing good scripts, working with good directors is something thats a personal choice. I dont think Ash forced him to work with certain directors or take up certain scripts.

One can get suggestions but at the end of the day choosing your work is your personal choice.

Saying that Ash is repsonsible for ruining Vivek's career is a very personal statment. Its a personal belief .. not a fact.

Shes not responsible for ruining his career, but for making his life miserable. She dumped him when he was at his career low, and she stood by him when he was giving hits. Thats what messed him up!

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Joined: 29 December 2004

Posts: 10102

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

okie, ashwariya rai has to be one of the most overrated actresses in bollywood. she is beautiful, but so are a dozen girls out there. LOLshe's a good actress? she has won incredible critical acclaim for films like choker bali and raincoat. but kareena kapoor did a much better job in 'chameli'.Clap but yet, who got more publicity? it's ash. why? maybe the tag 'miss world' carries immense weight. even enough for people's judgement to be clouded.

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. Clap there is nothing wrong with tt. she is an indian woman. yet, i don't see her being proud of tt. hey, she's aishwarya rai!! people go for her star value and immense popularity.LOL some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. LOL

well, all i can say is tt aishwarya rai doesn't deserve all tt flak. but she also doesn't deserve all tt popularity either. LOLand watever u guys are going to say, quoting my post, it's not going to make me like her or respect her anyway. so why waste ur time?

have a nice day. Wink

 

Well said.. I agree 100%!!!!!

BeautifulBillo

IF-Dazzler

BeautifulBillo

Joined: 10 September 2005

Posts: 3376

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selina

Originally posted by WorldClassDiva

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Aishwarya bechare bhole bhale ladko ko apni jaal main phasati hai Dead

she ruined Salman's life then Vivek's and nowwwwwww poor Abhi Dead LOL poor guyzzzzzz Cry Cry Cry

 

can you please explain how Ash ruin Salman and Vivek's lives? Those bhola bhala bachchas with no mind of their own. Those little toddlers who can be moulded in any shape that someone wishes. 

I wonder how they even manage to get out of their bed every morning if they're so gullible and "bhola bhala"

I dont know about Salman but she definitely ruined VO's life. First of all she never acknowledged him in her life. She starting going out with him when he was at his career high.. saathiya, company, and masti had been hits. Then after he delivered some flops.. she suddenly dumped him. She told VO that shes not "answerable" to him. Is that right?

how do you explain the fact that VO was a chipkooooo and NEEEDY;anyone would get tired of an insecure chipkooOuch and masti was NOT a solo hit--the story and the comedy is what made money not the sheer presence of VO;because Kisna flopped also when asked on KWK what ash thought of VO she said he was a very special friend and a great actor..and isn't it her wish to keep her private life private!!how does being a private person suddenly turn into not acknowledging her stance??after the humiliation brought to her by salman, she wuld overcourse stay away from the media!once bitten twice shy!!!

and what if it was VO who dumped her when the tapes about Salman came out??but unlike any other wannabe star Ash is dignified and thus doesnt wash her dirty linen in public--she chooses to keep a DIGNIFIED silence and thus has to receuve severe flak and be called fake!!how fair is that??

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Joined: 29 December 2004

Posts: 10102

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. Clap  some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. LOL

Oh really..this is news to me you see...

So,if a bootylicious brazillian supermodel,endorses an indian product,sporting a bikini,everyone would flock to the stores to purchase it....Yes,so true...Clap

Ash's ads arent confined to India,they are telecast worldwide,non-indians wouldnt really prefer to watch Ash endorse L'oreal in a saree

and lastly,it doesnt require for one to wear a saree to be indianTongue

She wasnt shooting for an ad at cannes. She can wear whatever she wants when shes acting or endorsing a product... according to what role shes playing etc. But since she was there as a jury representing the whole of india not just l'oreal.. i think it she should have paid some attention to what she was wearing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Overrated Actors&Female roles Bollywood

2 3 4 5

Vinzy 39 3209 01 November 2009 at 11:23pm
By -Sneha
Most overrated / underrated profession is?

2 3 4 5

raj5000 39 3678 12 July 2009 at 9:39am
By U-No-Poo
Most overrated tv actor/actress

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

anonmember 164 15347 16 March 2009 at 10:57am
By crossroads7
The most overrated things in life...

2 3 4 5

TallyHo 37 4434 13 September 2008 at 11:26pm
By Ms.GoodMorning
Going abroad is still overrated term?

2

raj5000 13 1048 24 August 2008 at 3:42am
By Leo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.