Debate Mansion

Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 33

Mauritian

Goldie

Mauritian

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

Originally posted by Mauritian

Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by buffie

LOL,first of its kind probably in the entire IF....Till now,IF has been pullutated with threads like "Ash or Rani".."Ash or sush"..."Rani or ash for abhi" etc.....

BUFFIEEEEEEE Angry Meri sweets ki dushman na bano Tongue Wink LOL first of its kind at DM without "Ash bashing" by Buffie-LB jodi Wink (i deserve sweets!!LOL)

We've never bashed dignified people like Ash..We diss only  "head oh so superinflated" television couples,television stars,and bollywood wannabies,and assey bollywood starsTongue

so what if she giggles yes soooo what????bigg deaallllll!!its far more dignified than screeeeeeching away and snortling in an unladylike manner  and is a fake just because all the details of her personal life are kept private??just because she tries to sell products in a voice that customers of any race will understand??or because she goes on talk shows and once again tries to make sure people of all races will understand her and "VONT say she tahlked this vay"--Mr. Bachchan doesnt speak in a distinct accent either??does that make him fake as well?? please do explain what qualifies her as being fake???!!! why all the focus on the negative????!!!! right???? Tonguewell ash WOULD get dissed if she clunnggggggg unnecessarily; if she screeched; if she gave 4677832146214 intvws about her movies or her weight loss without being asked; if she repeated the saaaame clothes; if she wore fake lenses; if she said in all her intvws that her beaus were india's best looking; and that they were greatttttt;if she made fun of her beau's female fans and told stories on national tv mocking their antics; and then announced that fair people were better than dark people;if she walkeddddddd past every fan that came across her(the provoked shoot in london-- she was down to earth; very cordial; very warm)IF and when ash does any of this we shall diss that too

but she never does any of the above because she chooses to maintain a DIGNIFIED silence and has DIGNITY and POISE!!!something that is much appreciated!!!

and PLEASE--refer to pages 3-5 because we've been saying the same thing whenever asked about ash vs. wannabe surinflated head tv star

ok whatever you sayTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 7:20am | IP Logged

okie, ashwariya rai has to be one of the most overrated actresses in bollywood. she is beautiful, but so are a dozen girls out there. LOLshe's a good actress? she has won incredible critical acclaim for films like choker bali and raincoat. but kareena kapoor did a much better job in 'chameli'.Clap but yet, who got more publicity? it's ash. why? maybe the tag 'miss world' carries immense weight. even enough for people's judgement to be clouded.

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. Clap there is nothing wrong with tt. she is an indian woman. yet, i don't see her being proud of tt. hey, she's aishwarya rai!! people go for her star value and immense popularity.LOL some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. LOL

well, all i can say is tt aishwarya rai doesn't deserve all tt flak. but she also doesn't deserve all tt popularity either. LOLand watever u guys are going to say, quoting my post, it's not going to make me like her or respect her anyway. so why waste ur time?

have a nice day. Wink

saniyaa

IF-Dazzler

saniyaa

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

okie, ashwariya rai has to be one of the most overrated actresses in bollywood. she is beautiful, but so are a dozen girls out there. LOLshe's a good actress? she has won incredible critical acclaim for films like choker bali and raincoat. but kareena kapoor did a much better job in 'chameli'.Clap but yet, who got more publicity? it's ash. why? maybe the tag 'miss world' carries immense weight. even enough for people's judgement to be clouded.

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. Clap there is nothing wrong with tt. she is an indian woman. yet, i don't see her being proud of tt. hey, she's aishwarya rai!! people go for her star value and immense popularity.LOL some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. LOL

well, all i can say is tt aishwarya rai doesn't deserve all tt flak. but she also doesn't deserve all tt popularity either. LOLand watever u guys are going to say, quoting my post, it's not going to make me like her or respect her anyway. so why waste ur time?

have a nice day. Wink

u stole my words huni, well sedClapClapClap

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged

LOL,first of its kind probably in the entire IF....Till now,IF has been pullutated with threads like "Ash or Rani".."Ash or sush"..."Rani or ash for abhi" etc.....

BUFFIEEEEEEE Angry Meri sweets ki dushman na bano Tongue Wink LOL first of its kind at DM without "Ash bashing" by Buffie-LB jodi Wink (i deserve sweets!!LOL)

We've never bashed dignified people like Ash..We diss only  "head oh so superinflated" television couples,television stars,and bollywood wannabies,and assey bollywood starsTongue

wow Clap Clap 

i am now collapsing with laughter. this is really funny Confused

dignified ash is really lucky as compared to some superinflated tv couples and bollywood wannabies... she has you to defend for her.

so what if she giggles and is a fake!!! why all the focus on the negative????!!!! right???? Tongue

If the explanation on page 3 wasnt convincing enough,here we go again..It'd be water off a duck's back,but nevertheless

Ash's giggles might seem irksome to some.....I have no problem with people not being  very enamored of her giggling,as its her idiosyncrasy,which might not appeal to some and who might thus indulge in ignominious slandering....That's a personal opinion,and No one is objecting to those

Some might find her a bit fake,some might feel that she's faking an accent,some might find her cold and might thus hurl acidulous comments.....again personal opinions,and I have no buisness to plunge my nose into other's personal opinionsSmile

But,what gets my goat is scathing accusations..In this very thread,a few have said that ash ruined salman's life....that salman went to jail because of her...that she's all set to ruin abhishek's life.....that she's jinxed.....Now I dont think anyone has every said anything evev remotely close to this kind of acerbic and caustic panning over an issue about which we know naught!

I'm personally against taking rumours seriously and thus badmouthing actors..be it rani,or Ash..The media is carrying stories saying Rani is having an affair with Adi CHopra..Something which might not be true,thus calling rani a homewrecker is wrong..but commenting on Rani's performance in a movie/her dressing sense/her weight/her hair/about her interview/what she said on KWK   is fine,as nothing untrue is being said,and afterall its just an opinion..Rani did say that her biggest B'day gift was SLB's movie,and not her mom's gift..now that,she said in an intvw,and which I felt was inappropriate..but commenting on rumours is not doneSmile

and yes,Dignified Ash is certainly better than wannabies starlets who would stoop to any degree for some publicity...and every thinking person would definitely agree that blaming and impugning Ash for Salman's plight and his going to jail is downright preposterous and abhorrent......and Ash is indeed truly lucky,not because she has a very few people (or me) to defend her,but because she has the innate intelligence,dignity,and most importantly, she is the chosen oneTongueBig smileWink...Hate her,Love her,Get jealous of her,Bitch about her...You just cant ignore herTongue

Edited by Buffie - 01 October 2006 at 2:08pm

BeautifulBillo

IF-Dazzler

BeautifulBillo

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged

wow Clap Clap 

i am now collapsing with laughter. this is really funny Confused

dignified ash is really lucky as compared to some superinflated tv couples and bollywood wannabies... she has you to defend for her.

so what if she giggles and is a fake!!! why all the focus on the negative????!!!! right???? Tongue

If the explanation on page 3 wasnt convincing enough,here we go again yes even after the font was increased when i was quotedConfused

Ash's giggles might seem irksome to some.....I have no problem with people not being  very enamored of her giggling, as its her idiosyncrasy,which might not appeal to some and who might thus indulge in ignominious slandering....That's a personal opinion,and No one is objecting to those but its just giggles; not snorts or screechesConfused

Some might find her a bit fake,some might feel that she's faking an accent,some might find her cold and might thus hurl acidulous comments.....again personal opinions,and I have no buisness to plunge my nose into other's personal opinionsSmile true because opinions can never be right or wrong

But,what gets my goat is scathing accusations.baseless accussations.In this very thread,a few have said that ash ruined salman's life..the bratt who refuses to grow up..that salman went to jail because of her..did she give him the gun or pay the homeless to come in his way.that she's all set to ruin abhishek's life..sorry but abhishek is NOT neeeeeedy or a chipkoo like vivek...that she's jinxed..and did G-d come into their dreams and say--Ash is jinxed...Now I dont think anyone has every said anything evev remotely close to this kind of acerbic and caustic panning over an issue about which we know naught!trueConfused

and yes,Dignified emphasis on the word DIGNIFIED Ash is certainly better than wannabies starlets who would stoop to any degree for some publicity..does Ash show off her gifts and invite every gossip show camera ot her bday??.and every thinking person would definitely agree that blaming  and impugning Ash for Salman's plight  and hsi going to jail is downright preposterous and abhorrent...its appalling...and Ash is indeed truly lucky,not because she has a very few people to defend her,but because she has the innate intelligence,dignity,and she is the chosen oneTongueBig smileWink...Hate her,Love her,Get jealous of her,Bitch about her...You just cant ignore herTonguevery well said  anushaClapClapClap

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. Clap  some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. LOL

Oh really..this is news to me you see...

So,if a bootylicious brazillian supermodel,endorses an indian product,sporting a bikini,everyone would flock to the stores to purchase it....Yes,so true...Clap

Ash's ads arent confined to India,they are telecast worldwide,non-indians wouldnt really prefer to watch Ash endorse L'oreal in a saree

and lastly,it doesnt require for one to wear a saree to be indianTongue

Edited by Buffie - 01 October 2006 at 8:01am

BeautifulBillo

IF-Dazzler

BeautifulBillo

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. Clap  some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. LOL

Oh really..this is news to me you see...

So,if a bootylicious brazillian supermodel,endorses an indian product,sporting a bikini,everyone would flock to the stores to purchase it....Yes,so true...Clap

Ash's ads arent confined to India,they are telecast worldwide,non-indians wouldnt really prefer to watch Ash endorse L'oreal in a saree

and lastly,it doesnt require for one to wear a saree to be indianTongue

exactly--eva longoria is hispanic--does she wear tradiitonal south american outfits when she advertises L'Oreal; charlize theron is from south africa--did she advertise L'Oreal in african tribal gear??NOOO!!then why can't ash wear Armani or Valentino or Oscar de La Renta??she did wear indian outfits to Cannes in 2004 BUT ppl said those outfits were horrendous; and UNLIKE certain other wannabe stars ash did not give 457632958923 intvws in 2006 after Cannes to say--looook i had great outfits--looook i lost weight for dhoom 2; look i played a batterred woman in Provoked: "LOOOOOOOKK ATTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

*majorrrrrr eye roll*WackoWackoWacko

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 01 October 2006 at 8:10am

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
basically ashwariya rai is a very talented actress...but she has loads of attiude...which is not very good!
shez very famous with the global audience but i personally don't like her movies much...she gest more publicity than her movies should get!
in dhoom 2...she luks very promising...lketz hope that she does'nt disappoint her fans!
i believe that she should concentrate more on her films,...than her other advertising..!
she is 2 gud for advertising world...but a major letdon for bollywood!
no offence to anyone...dis is just my opinion! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top