Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing (Page 4)

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

1)3 hits in 10 years-->is Aishwarya Rai india's most over-rated actress??

Definetely. Frankly speaking I feel she is the most overated actor. I know Aishwarya looks gorgeous(I won't deny that )but she has to learn more about acting because she is just average in actign according to me.

2)is the media just after her for no reason at all??

My Miss Namrata miss teaches us English in our school and she used to be a journalist for Times Of India and she said Aishwarya is a very media lier. She is actually very sifferent in real and she puts herself great in front of the media. I also agree with her because whenever I see ehr giving her interview I feel she wants to show every one how great she is.

3)is it just good directors that can bring out her best??

Yeah because almost Aish's film went hit because of all the good directors. I must say Aishwarya Rai's best performance up til date was Devdas and I feel the credit should go to Sanjay Leela Bhansalia nd even Aish.  

4)what of movies like Chokher Bali and Raincoat???her performances were critically acclaimed but because these movies weren't hits they do not count..how fair is that??

I din't see both the movies but if her performance was appreciated then she must have done well

5)She was wonderful according to critics in the UK and the US--critics who panned Krrish a movie that was a blockbuster in india--in the role of Kamaljeet Ahluwalia in Provoked but because this movie wasnt that big a success in India, it doesn't get as much as a mention??

I don't care what UK and US people say but for me she is a overated actress.

6)Bride & Prejudice made 1 million pounds in the opening weekend itself which means that not just indians or other ppl from the indian sub continent BUt people of all colors watched that film--however the indian press once again engaged in the personal vitriolic slander of Aishwarya--how fair is that??Just because she had the courage to stand against the biggest brat in Bollywood???

I loved the film Bride and Prejudice. Actually i loved the story and nothing else.

7)And now there are people who dislike her for the sole reason that she is with Abhishek Bachchan??

Yes Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile the main reason is this. It is rumoured  that She ruined Salman Khan's life(though I don't like Salman Khan that much) and even  Vivek's life(I felt they would be a perfect pair) and Vivek is said to be ruined because of Aish CryCry. I started hating her because i don't want my Abhi to go through this phase.Though rumours may be false but still I don't want Ash and Abhi together.Even if Abhishek marries Mallika Sherawat I won't mind but i don't want Aish and Abhi Cry. I donno the reason though

8)People attack her clothes at cannes and then when she wears great designers chooe to argue about how she should wear saris because she doesnt have good legs??Who would promote L'Oreal & Longiness in a sari??these r intl brands--doesnt she have to identify with the people who will buy them because not just indians will..

I feel Aish looks beautiful in saaries and some other dress so can't comment on this

Edited by radz_2cool - 01 October 2006 at 6:16am
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WorldClassDiva

Originally posted by radz_2cool

7)And now there are people who dislike her for the sole reason that she is with Abhishek Bachchan??

Yes Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile the main reason is this. She ruined Salman Khan's life(though I don't like Salman Khan that much) and Vivek's life(I felt they would be a perfect pair) but because of Aish Vivek ka life ruin huaa CryCry. I started hating her because i don't want my Abhi to go through this phase. Even if Abhishek marries Mallika Sherawat I won't mind but i don't want Aish and Abhi plzzzzzzzzAngry.

Abhi and Aish ek saath murdabad Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

9)why does Ash manage to receive so much flak and prejudice for no rhyme or reason??is it because being a woman she stood up for herself against an abusive psycho salman KhanAngry

Yes bechara Salman Khan hamesha Aish ki vajah se fasta hai.

You know i myself donno the reason why I hate her . I hate her more dan ummmm any1 else CryCry

I find these statements extremely sexist and regressive. Did i just enter a time portal and go back 40 years?

How did Ash ruin Salman's life? The only life ruining done is by Salman, either by hunting endangered species OR running over while intoxicated. But I'm sure there'd be some people who would say Ash put a gun over his head everytime he did something illegal.

See this is the sick mentality of some people that i have never been able to understand. If an independant adult woman breaks a relationship for whatever personal reasons then she'd be dissed and people start name calling.

What about Salman Khan and his numerous girlfriends that he's been with in the past? What about Akshay Kumar who's been with half the industry women? What about Sushmita who's been with married men and has even gloated about how she's into married men?

Whats with Bollywood movie fans and their hypocrisy?

BTW Abhisekh and Bachchans would know better than you or your English teacher, and if they're happy you better learn to deal with the fact that Abhisekh and Ash are together and in love.

Agreed Megan.....

Radz,could you please explain how salman finds himself in a soup only  due to Ash????Confused

Salman Khan killed blackbucks,in 1997,when Ash wasnt in his life...and even if she was,she wasnt the one who told him to go hunting and kill endangered species..He went on a killing spree thanks to his hauteur...

FYI,This act of killing is a wonderful illustration of salman's audacity and his strong belief in the fact that the rich can get away anyways....He killed a buck  one night,he was pardoned...he commits the same crime a day later,and cooks the hunted animal and devours itDead,and this time,no one was going to pardon him...

and how did she ruin Vivek's lifeConfused..Vivek was the one who benefitted from being together with Ash...He had his name linked to Ash's...Yes,he was a dork to wash his dirty linen in public about the salman imbroglio,but it was his own idiocy,something which even he has admitted to on Koffee with Karan...So how exactly did Ash ruin his career??..Vivek's career had never taken off in the first place,that now he's ruinedConfused...

and Minnie,this was exactly what I was talking about when I said that women themselves mudsling and stigmatize other womenDead....None one spoke about any tv star in this manner,no one called any TV star "unlucky or jinxed " or a "manipulator" or try to smirch their names.....Attributing Ash's luck  to everything that happened to Vivek and Salman...This surely doesnt happen with Ms.White Pants or "MS.sexy at 60" or "Mr.I cannot be denied a visa at any cost" or for that matter,anyone else.....Smile..When the salman ash tapes had become public,it was ash's life that had turned topsy turvy,not even a single ripple was caused in sallu's  hunky dory world

Only Ash has to bear the brunt of everyone's mishaps...Akshay Kumar dumped Raveena Tandon and Shilpa Shetty...He didnt ruffle a single feather...Sush apparently broke the home of a married woman,she managed to get away.....and Salman Himself...Sangeeta Bijlani,Somy Ali,Aishwarya Rai,Katrina Kaif and god knows how many more....Men can do anything,everything is allright..Even women like Sush and Bips can live life as they want,but Not Ash.....Ash has been in 2 relationships in 10 years,,that's not even one fifth of what Sush and Akshay kumar and Bipasha have had...Yet,its only her who is traduced,calumniated and vilified

Yeah bechara Salman Khan, I'm sure Ash agve the homeless person money so he could get run over by Salman. I am sure Salman didn't even want to get drunk that night, she asked someone to spike his drink.. and forced him to drive his car and run over people..

I'm sure when he was killing those endangered Chinkaras, Ash begged him to kill them for her.

Everytime Salman is in trouble with the law, its not because he's a spoiled little brat with no regard for Indian laws, but because of Ash.

Well done ClapClap you deserve a reward

You said it all Megan..i have nothing more to add....

YEs,who asked salman not to grow up...WHo asked him to follow Ash and raise a rumpus at the sets....Who asked him to be stuck in a rut...Who asked him to call Vivek one night and threaten Vivek....Who asked Salman to befriend underworld dons ....Yes,you'd perhaps say Ash...Tsk Tsk...SAD!..Truly SAD!

Commenting on how a celebrity looks,or how a celebrity dresses,or how a celebrity carries herself in Public,commenting on a certain thing which she/he reiterates in interviews/Talk shows etc isnt the same as commenting so negatively on something which none of us know about(a ka why someone split,why someone isnt very friendly with someone,How someone ruins men's life etc)..I'm absolutely fine with commenting about Ash's dress sense/acting/behaviour in public/statements on chat shows etc..But Making someone a victim of obloquial and libellous remarks(a ka unlucky,jinxed,manipulator,ruined salu's life etc) is appalingOuch...Any person,shouldnt be anathematized for reasons known to none

Edited by Buffie - 01 October 2006 at 4:20am
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Aishwarya bechare bhole bhale ladko ko apni jaal main phasati hai Dead

she ruined Salman's life then Vivek's and nowwwwwww poor Abhi Dead LOL poor guyzzzzzz Cry Cry Cry
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Yeah bechara Salman Khan, I'm sure Ash agve the homeless person money so he could get run over by Salman. I am sure Salman didn't even want to get drunk that night, she asked someone to spike his drink.. and forced him to drive his car and run over people..

I'm sure when he was killing those endangered Chinkaras, Ash begged him to kill them for her.

Everytime Salman is in trouble with the law, its not because he's a spoiled little brat with no regard for Indian laws, but because of Ash.

Wow!!!yes truly..the bechara FORTY year old BRAT of the hindi film industry---when his underworld tapes are released, all of bollywood stands by him and no one even bothers about what Ash is going through; when he runs over a homeless person and is Driving Under the Influence of ALCOHOL--Ash must have called him and begged him to drink; Ash MUST have invited him to SRK's Chalte Chalte sets and asked him to fight with her and create a ruckus so that SHE would get thrown out of Chalte Chalte; it was because of Ash that she would be tense and scared when Salman was in town and at ease when shooting AWAY from him; it was because of Ash that she was batterred--yes Salman "BRATTY"Khan had NOTHING to do with the above it was all Ash's fault

And yes--Ash asked Vivek to call a press conference didn't she??And to announce to everyone and their pets that they were going outAngrywhile she herself chose to keep her private life private because of ALLLL the tamasha in her life caused by Salman Khan!!Angry

And its okay for Bips to go frm Dino to John but Goodnesss forbiddddd that Ash date a different guy beaus eit didnt work out with Salman or Vivek--and if Vivek is a NEEDY LOSER, thats also Ash fault??Angry

Ash is DIGNIFIED; proper; carries herself well; is graceful sees herself as India's global ambassdress; has pledged to donate her eyes; takes part in the UNICEF Save the Children campaign with Mr. B; is graceful;can dance like no other current heroine; has NEVER been seen clinggingggg to her beau whether vivek or abhishek; chooses to keep her private life private; is poised; went through domestic abuse at the hands of Salman and yet retains her dignity;has neverrr screeched when abhishek or vivek won any awards;has never said dark babies are not as good as fairer babies on national TV; and has not ONCE gloated or felt insecure about her beau and announced that she si with one of India's best looking men; and mind you all she is THE Aishwarya Rai and is known to people world over because of L'Oreal; Cannes; Longiness and her forthcoming film the Last Legion in which even Sir Ben Kingsley and Colin Firth PRAISED her!!!

so please explain how the puppets salman and vivek were ruined at her hands; and also please do explain HOW THE Aishwarya Rai and the lady who wears the red choodas and white pants can be compared in this lifetimeConfused

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 01 October 2006 at 4:40am
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Haan very nicely said Clap. You are correct in many waysBig smile

Though yes I can't wholly say that Aish ruined Salman's life but tell me did Salman Khan ever commit a crime before getting engaged to Aish . Why did he kill and get into crimes after his engagement broke with Aish??

I don't want to say Aish is only responsible for Salman's behavior . I agree it is he who is doing the crime and not Aish.

Once when Ash and Vivek were supposedly dating Salman said something to Vivek and Vivek called a conference . I am not sure . Something like that happened though. Tell me why did Salman do it?? I don't think so Salman wants that every one should blame him responsible.

Ok let's not getting into Salman and Aish's love story yaar. I don't have personal hatred towards Aish. If Aish and Abhishek's rumours stop automatically I will stop hating AishEmbarrassed

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Though yes I can't wholly say that Aish ruined Salman's life but tell me did Salman Khan ever commit a crime before getting engaged to Aish . Why did he kill and get into crimes after his engagement broke with Aish??

Radz,FYI,Salman killed those chinkaras in 1997...he hadnt started dating Ash then..so this happened before ash was in his lifeSmile....Or,when he was dating her(it was around the 1997-98 time),when they were together...Now,Sallu killed,either when he was dating,or prior to that..NOT AFTER BREAKING UPSmile

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Radz,FYI,Salman killed those chinkaras in 1997...he hadnt started dating Ash then..so this happened before ash was in his lifeSmile....Or,when he was dating her(it was around the 1997-98 time),when they were together...Now,Sallu killed,either when he was dating,or prior to that..NOT AFTER BREAKING UPSmile

Ok den I can't say Ash ruined Salman's life and I also edited my post but still I will stick to my point that Aish doesn't suit with Abhi Embarrassed

komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Legallyblonde good going....I agree wid u yaar...superb....I dun want to write much if i was ever givern a chance to speak on this topic subki bolti band ker deti... Wink

Go to top