Ash:Misjudged/Overrated/Hated for nothing - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
qwertyesque see if u like ash its perfectly fine but she is no where as sucessful as aamir. firstly the amount of hits aamir has given is much more than ash. then her quality of the movies done by him, his expressions versatality everything is far better than ash. and one more thing is that ash is not a sensitive actress. i think kareena is a better actress karishma kajol many even rani(i dont like her either) is better and bipasha too.
in dhoom ash got maximum footage but she did not use it. her acting was just plain.in HDDCS or Devdas had there been another actress she would have done the role much better.
if u like ash fine with me but plz dont compare her to Aamir or dont say she is the best actress in the indutry bcoz there r far more better once than her.
lighthouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

I am pretty sure I will side you...even before watching it!😉

I saw the interview and it was ok. Simi is no SLB or M Ratnam. 😆 I don't think anyone should be taking these interviews seriously as the actors are never humble and easy in front of any camera as we hope them to be . Why should an actor be judged on how they conduct themselves on interview. I feel the only well rounded perfect star who does equally well in  the interviews as well as movies is AB. Lot of hollywood actors make fool of themselves on Lettermen or some other interviews.

Ash was stupendous in HDCSS and excellent in Devdas and Josh and Dhoom. She had very few lines in Raincoat and she did well.  

Edited by lighthouse - 16 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

qwertyesque see if u like ash its perfectly fine but she is no where as sucessful as aamir. firstly the amount of hits aamir has given is much more than ash. then her quality of the movies done by him, his expressions versatality everything is far better than ash. and one more thing is that ash is not a sensitive actress. i think kareena is a better actress karishma kajol many even rani(i dont like her either) is better and bipasha too.
in dhoom ash got maximum footage but she did not use it. her acting was just plain.in HDDCS or Devdas had there been another actress she would have done the role much better.
if u like ash fine with me but plz dont compare her to Aamir or dont say she is the best actress in the indutry bcoz there r far more better once than her.

Sandhya_rao7 i can say exactly the same about aamir. Frankly I like aamir more for his comedy than acting... the only one where he close to acting well was Sarfarosh.. rest all were comedies...andaz apna apna.... lagaan was big because of cricket i would think justl like cycle racing.... hockey matches....

Aamir became successful more for his flair for comedy.. whether its RDB, DCH... etc... Ash has displayed a class of a emotive actress... I dont say she is a meena kumari....but compared to todays actress and the kind of expectations set... of them she does a lot of justice.....

Morning_Dew thumbnail

During her early days her acting was pathetic however Ash really worked hard and we can see gradual improvement in her and now she is one of the best actresses in industry .. Aankhain bolti hain .
I like her rain coat. I haven't seen Guru yet but in one of the song video there are different clips from flim.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xfMcdt9591c

I like her expression in those clips I am sure she must have done good job in film .

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow this is such an old topic.... Where is buffie and them??? 😕. her posts were really interesting esp in Big boss 😆 😆 .

Ash was bad when she started. She has showen a lot of Improvements 😃 . Thanks to Sallu Miyya She's hated by all of his fans 🤢
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

misjudged? not really, she was appreciated for her courageous work whenver she did and is criticized for her overact/reaction to certain things - and when it comes to acting - its certainly not her own cup of tea but sometimes it gets clicked for which she gets appreciation

overrated? hmmn yeah to some extent - when it comes to her acting skills - when she gets actress of the year award for a movie like dhoom

hated? she is mostly hated for her attitude - she behaved like she is from fairy land and she tolerates everyone around her - her not down-to-arth nature irks people

and one more thing! - is she lovable, sweet or innocent not to be alleged for her status in public? Edited by S a r a h - 16 years ago
Iron78Iron thumbnail

She is flat 😆 😆 I happen to see her in the Mall last week in US. 😆 😆