Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think the worst thing about her and Viveks relationship was that she would accept it...whats the problem...why couldnt she just say that she is goin out with him...
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

agree with u.

Buffie u asked me how she ruined Vivek's career?he was doing good with his career. Whatever I know abt Vivek I can say he is very lovable boy ,very sweet person who really care abt his love. that girl will be the luckiest girl whom he'll marry ( kaash mein hoti😭). he cares soo much abt his GF. so he did with Ash . while they were dating everywhere he was with Ash.it means he , not intentionaly, ignored his career & result we can see what happen to his career.when he was at the top Ash was with him . when he gave some flopes she dumped him. & new hottest star Abhishek ke peeche pad gayi. I can understand what happened to Vivek 😭. Ash hamesha chadte sooraj ko salam karti hai. and these r mine personal views.

I still dont think AB jr. and Ash are going out. πŸ˜• Or are they?

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

How come its discussing her outfit at Cannes now? πŸ˜†

lolzz.. that was one of the original questions I think!! πŸ˜†

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

she was at Cannes as a L'Oreal Brand ambassador in 2005 and in 2006; and even though provoked premiered there; provoked is a movie for people of all races and not just bollywood--thus i dont see why she was suppossed to wear a sari

and when she was representing india as a member of the jury in 2003--she DID wear indian outfits designed by an indian designer called Neeta Lulla; in 2004; 2005; 2006 Ash was a L'Oreal brand ambassador at cannes along Penelope Cruz; Andie MacDowell and Kerry washington representing L'oreal worldwide thus her designers were Roberto Cavalli; Georgio Armani; Valentino & Oscar de la Renta--designers picked by cosmetic giant L'oreal!!

HOW is this appropriate in any sense??????? I'm sure they didnt force her to wear this, I'm sure she couldve refused.

Selina thumbnail

She looks 10000X prettier in something like this!!  This is from Cannes too BTW!!Edited by Selina - 17 years ago
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

HOW is this appropriate in any sense??????? I'm sure they didnt force her to wear this, I'm sure she couldve refused.

she wears what L'Oreal tells her to wear; and if she would have refused then don't you think she would have been called "diva-esque" plus she wore this when she was WITH vivek

She looks 10000X prettier in something like this!!  This is from Cannes too BTW!!

... and thus people of all colors would buy L'oreal shampoo from her looking like that!!

why should only Aishwarya wear a sari??cant kerry washington go back to her black ethnic roots and wear a tribal african outfit??

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

she wears what L'Oreal tells her to wear; and if she would have refused then don't you think she would have been called "diva-esque" plus she wore this when she was WITH vivek

Actually, I think she was an ambassador of L'oreal the first time she went wearing those Neeta Lulla outfits. L'oreal doesnt MAKE her wear anything, its totally up to her. She was criticized for what she wore the first time, so she decided to be safe and wear stuff made by Armani etc.

Selina thumbnail
Fine forget saris... but I dont think its right to wear outfits that cover close to nothing. I agree, Indians dont just wear sari's. Everyone wears western clothes these days. But.. she should wear what she wears when shes in India. You dont see her wearing stuff like that there. She should be herself!! Edited by Selina - 17 years ago

Actually, I think she was an ambassador of L'oreal the first time she went wearing those Neeta Lulla outfits. L'oreal doesnt MAKE her wear anything, its totally up to her. She was criticized for what she wore the first time, so she decided to be safe and wear stuff made by Armani etc.

correction--when she wore the Neeta Lulla outfits she represented Bollywood on the Cannes Jury as a member of the jury and was not there as a L'oreal ambassador; she was representing India thus the Indian outfits!!In 2006 i.e. the pics above she went solely as a L'Oreal ambasador and thus had to wear what the L'oreal stylists chose for her!!!also in 2005 bride & prejudice was NOT an indian film because Gurindher chaddha is British and she made the film as part of the Hollywood fraternity; and in 2006  provoked was NOT a bollywood film because Jagmohan Mundhra who made it is English and not from bollywood!!thus when she represented India in 2003 she did wear Neeta Lulla; and when she represented India at the Commonwealth Games early this year she did wear an indian outfit to dance in as part of the bollywood troop