Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Buffie

Radz,FYI,Salman killed those chinkaras in 1997...he hadnt started dating Ash then..so this happened before ash was in his life😊....Or,when he was dating her(it was around the 1997-98 time),when they were together...Now,Sallu killed,either when he was dating,or prior to that..NOT AFTER BREAKING UP😊

Ok den I can't say Ash ruined Salman's life and I also edited my post but still I will stick to my point that Aish doesn't suit with Abhi 😳

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Legallyblonde good going....I agree wid u yaar...superb....I dun want to write much if i was ever givern a chance to speak on this topic subki bolti band ker deti... πŸ˜‰
komalash thumbnail

Originally posted by: WorldClassDiva

can you please explain how Ash ruin Salman and Vivek's lives? Those bhola bhala bachchas with no mind of their own. Those little toddlers who can be moulded in any shape that someone wishes. 

I wonder how they even manage to get out of their bed every morning if they're so gullible and "bhola bhala"

Ya I want an explanation too....do reply..
komalash thumbnail

Originally posted by: radz_2cool

7)And now there are people who dislike her for the sole reason that she is with Abhishek Bachchan??

Yes 😈😈😈 the main reason is this. It is rumoured  that She ruined Salman Khan's life(though I don't like Salman Khan that much) and even  Vivek's life(I felt they would be a perfect pair) and Vivek is said to be ruined because of Aish πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I started hating her because i don't want my Abhi to go through this phase.Though rumours may be false but still I don't want Ash and Abhi together.Even if Abhishek marries Mallika Sherawat I won't mind but i don't want Aish and Abhi plzzzzzzzz😑.

9)why does Ash manage to receive so much flak and prejudice for no rhyme or reason??is it because being a woman she stood up for herself against an abusive psycho salman Khan😑

You know i myself donno the reason why I hate her . I hate her more dan ummmm any1 else 😭😭

Well abt ur first answer itz very much cleared that u r an ABHI fan n i hav seen many abhi fanz dun want him to marry ASH..n this is da only reason u hate her...😊

komalash thumbnail
A question to all those Salman,vivek supporterz here!!!

How can u all say that these two are very bhola bhala n esp. salman khan???N how do u all think that ASH ruined their lifes???
NOTE:Dun drag ABHI in this...coz whteva u'll alll say willl not effect their luv..so to the point answers plz.. πŸ˜›
Mauritian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

We've never bashed dignified people like Ash..We diss only  "head oh so superinflated" television couples,television stars,and bollywood wannabies,and assey bollywood starsπŸ˜›

wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

i am now collapsing with laughter. this is really funny πŸ˜•

dignified ash is really lucky as compared to some superinflated tv couples and bollywood wannabies... she has you to defend for her.

so what if she giggles and is a fake!!! why all the focus on the negative????!!!! right???? πŸ˜›

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can any1 tell me what overrated means? πŸ˜• 😳
Mauritian thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

can any1 tell me what overrated means? πŸ˜• 😳

To overestimate the merits of or to rate too highly
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aish is misjudged... yep. A few friends of mine love Vivek Oberoi, so they always blame Aish, and look down at her, despite the much she's done. How is she to be blamed... this celebrity couple thing is the last thing to judge a celebrity's caliber on.
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mauritian

so what if she giggles yes soooo what????bigg deaallllll!!its far more dignified than screeeeeeching away and snortling in an unladylike manner  and is a fake just because all the details of her personal life are kept private??just because she tries to sell products in a voice that customers of any race will understand??or because she goes on talk shows and once again tries to make sure people of all races will understand her and "VONT say she tahlked this vay"--Mr. Bachchan doesnt speak in a distinct accent either??does that make him fake as well?? please do explain what qualifies her as being fake???!!! why all the focus on the negative????!!!! right???? πŸ˜›well ash WOULD get dissed if she clunnggggggg unnecessarily; if she screeched; if she gave 4677832146214 intvws about her movies or her weight loss without being asked; if she repeated the saaaame clothes; if she wore fake lenses; if she said in all her intvws that her beaus were india's best looking; and that they were greatttttt;if she made fun of her beau's female fans and told stories on national tv mocking their antics; and then announced that fair people were better than dark people;if she walkeddddddd past every fan that came across her(the provoked shoot in london-- she was down to earth; very cordial; very warm)IF and when ash does any of this we shall diss that too

but she never does any of the above because she chooses to maintain a DIGNIFIED silence and has DIGNITY and POISE!!!something that is much appreciated!!!

and PLEASE--refer to pages 3-5 because we've been saying the same thing whenever asked about ash vs. wannabe surinflated head tv star

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago