Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Fountainhead

Veera is upset & crying a lot after her break up with Baldev.
Veerji comes & consoles her saying that life doesnt end at him & he'll find a better guy for her! 🤢

Find matlab?! Dhund to liya he dono bhai behen ne mil k..bas chat mangni pat biyah krwaye rv se se. Wese bhi Veera is more interested in lighting his house then attending baldev's call.
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They keep showing the same RG scene again and again!!Ranvi's champi is like G getting her make-up done!Never ending ðŸ¥±
Veera herself broke up with Baldev and is crying as if everything is Baldev's fault 
overactor thumbnail
And now she wants him to sudharofy himself ðŸ˜³
Pehle apna character to sudhare? Khud laaj sharam kuch he nhi sampoo ki najayaz aulad ko aur ballu khud ko sudhare😡
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

And now she wants him to sudharofy himself ðŸ˜³

Pehle apna character to sudhare? Khud laaj sharam kuch he nhi sampoo ki najayaz aulad ko aur ballu khud ko sudhare😡

@bold: Yeh baat kab huyee
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: feck

@bold: Yeh baat kab huyee

Ds said veera ko bharosa he baldev sudhar jayega aur wapas ajayega uske paas🤢 i read in the AT
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The order in which the segments have come out makes it all the more confusing 
overactor thumbnail
Veera ko jab bhi ache kapde dete hen wo rv ko chipkati he🤢 aur ballu ko sirf beqaar kurtis wali veera.
feck thumbnail

She lied to baldev to romance rajveer rehem ki umeed bhi nhi kre mujhse to koi. I want to slap her so hard that it breaks her cheek bone😡

Come on yaar...agar itna bhi nahi karegi to RV aur zayad obssesed kaise hoga aur wiasa koye galti kaise karega jisse Ranvee ki aankh khoole aur apne Ballu hero bane. Aur agar phone utha leti toh Ballu tabhi onha paunh ke RV ki dhulai karta aur koye false case main faas jata. Samjha kaor na.
feck thumbnail

Ds said veera ko bharosa he baldev sudhar jayega aur wapas ajayega uske paas🤢 i read in the AT

OK, that time she might not be knowing Baluu was innocent. 
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohkk I actually forgot to add one thing which i didnt understand properly wen Di said!
She said Veera hopes that Baldev will sudharofy himself & come back to her... which means this scene will come before she proves him innocent!
So if she breaks up with him then why does she think that he'll come back to her?! 😕😵