Qubool Hai

AN EPISODE OF PLENTY

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was an episode of plenty. Aahil is soo desperately in love with Sanam. he was right. I don't think i've ever seen a man, love any woman as much as Aahil loves Sanam. And no matter what, Aahil is NOT going to let "Sanam" separate them. He is ready to fight for his marriage. He does not realise it is not his marriage he has to fight for but it's getting back Sanam. His love for her is soo beautiful. I loved, loved, how Seher has decided that all these beautiful things are Sanam's right. She won't take Sanam's right away from her. Lastly, our beautiful, precious Sanam. We get a glimpse of her. It was a painful scene though. I hated seeing her in this condition. BUT I think the goons do NOT understand Raziya. She said to take care of Sanam will and do not hurt her. She is the golden goose. Why? She'll lay the golden egg I guess. By that I mean, she'll give birth to the future royal heir that will prevent Tanu from EVER getting ANYTHING>. Surprisingly, Azhars parents made a foreshadowing comment. The golden goose laying the golden egg.. They commented that Sahil will soon have a baby that will be heir and get the entire property. I have predicted this from the moment SAHIL got married. Soon after consummation, Sanam will get pregnant. That baby is going to be a big part in the future track concerning the signatures and inheritance. I think Sanam and Seher will continue to torture Tanu and I think Sanam's pregnancy will be revealed around the same time as Tanu's secret revealed to aahil, where Tanu will put Sanam's life in danger, but Seher will protect her sister, getting injured instead. 
Back to SAHIL. Aahil says I love you again, where the God's have taken his confession in the wind and in his beloved's heart. Sanam finally says ," I love you Aahil" I am excited for the reunion, because she'll get to say it out loud to him. Her I love you speech in her mind/heart reminded me of Aahil's " I hate myself for loving you so much." His very first big love confession in his heart. The reunion is not far away.
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adstidkygoug!!!! SaHil babies!!
But I had the WORST thought ever.. What if something REALLY stupid happens and then Seher gets god dam pregnant!! Aghhh!! Why did I have to think this??!!!!???

I would probably have dismissed this the second it came to my head but this is and Indian soap opera.. And they always bring these stupid twists... Arghh!!
I probably just ruined a lot of people's moods and day.. 😭
Danitrini thumbnail
Originally posted by: falala333

Adstidkygoug!!!! SaHil babies!!
But I had the WORST thought ever.. What if something REALLY stupid happens and then Seher gets god dam pregnant!! Aghhh!! Why did I have to think this??!!!!???

I would probably have dismissed this the second it came to my head but this is and Indian soap opera.. And they always bring these stupid twists... Arghh!!
I probably just ruined a lot of people's moods and day.. 😭

Keep your mind clear of thoughts like that. SEHER will prob get pregnant for umm.. well.
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

Keep your mind clear of thoughts like that. SEHER will prob get pregnant for umm.. well.

As much as I don't want MU's for Aahil, I'm pushing Seher to Rehaan..

Lock them up in a room, make sure they get along, and then we shall be saved from this horrible possibility!!
And it's a win-win for me I get SeHaan back AND I get saved from this horrible idea and the certainty that there will only be SaHil babies!! πŸ˜ƒ
Danitrini thumbnail
Originally posted by: falala333

As much as I don't want MU's for Aahil, I'm pushing Seher to Rehaan..

Lock them up in a room, make sure they get along, and then we shall be saved from this horrible possibility!!
And it's a win-win for me I get SeHaan back AND I get saved from this horrible idea and the certainty that there will only be SaHil babies!! πŸ˜ƒ

Well.. As I said I did NOT mention the name with SEHER as i'm NOT a fan of theirs and trying to keep my post FREE  from them. I could care less about THAT pairing. 

My post is SAHIL and will stay SAHIL, so please do not contaminate my post with the name of THAT pairing. I'd really like to stick to the rules and not bash them for my own sake.

Thank you. 

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I saw today episode and what I feel is that Aahil is doing with Seher what Sanam did to Aahil,, he helped her to be a another woman and to forget her past.
It may sound like she is going to fall in love with Aahil, but I don't think it will hapen because she said that : it's Sanam's right to be here
Episode today showed clearly that Aahil will only love Sanam and Seher will never come in between,  
CV rush Seher and Rehan love just to confort viewers that they will be no romance between Seher and Aahil

It may look a romantic relation between both, but I see it more in forgetting past in Seher's Side and Redemption, and New aahil .

I think you are right, Sanam will be pregnant and it will be the future track and we will be able to see Tanveer version3 on wheelchair this time, always be able to kill and to be everywhere πŸ˜†, creepy persona

Anyway, Hope Sanam will be back soon 

Danitrini thumbnail
I think when Aahil gets back Sanam and sees her state, he'll be angry at himself for not allowing himself to sense she was in danger. He'll probably remember that there were signs, but he did not take heed and he'll blame himself. He'll take care of her, nursing her back to health, night and day. She will get him to forgive himself. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post Dear. Thanks.

Just watched SaHil scene it was very emotional. Hope Aahil saves Sanam soon.
Danitrini thumbnail
Eitther he'll save her or Seher will lead him to her..
Wynter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radadolcevida

<font size="3" color="#000066">I saw today episode and what I feel is that Aahil is doing with Seher what Sanam did to Aahil,, he helped her to be a another woman and to forget her past.</font>

<font size="3" color="#000066">It may sound like she is going to fall in love with Aahil, but I don't think it will hapen because she said that : it's Sanam's right to be here</font>
Episode today showed clearly that Aahil will only love Sanam and Seher will never come in between,<font size="3" color="#000066"></font>
<font size="3" color="#000066">CV rush Seher and Rehan love just to confort viewers that they will be no romance between Seher and Aahil</font>

<font size="3" color="#000066">It may look a romantic relation between both, but I see it more in forgetting past in Seher's Side and Redemption, and New aahil .</font>

<font size="3" color="#000066">I think you are right, Sanam will be pregnant and it will be the future track and we will be able to see Tanveer version3 on wheelchair this time, always be able to kill and to be everywhereπŸ˜†, creepy persona</font>

<font size="3" color="#000066">Anyway, Hope Sanam will be back soon</font>

Yeah.. very well put. 😊 The point is very clear now with seher expressing that its sanams place. She was heartbroken.. yes she was a thief.. yes she was brought up without love .. yes but i bet she knows what it'd be like if a love and a loved one is taken away.. cause she's going through it now Uff.. only wish the cvs know that too and are not going to mess upon it And i have this strange gut feeling that there's not going to be Aaher romance. amd forget the very idea of pregnancy and babies.. it makes me sick. Aahil should br really suspicious now.. this is no more of the hide and seek game he's thinking. poor sanam.. waiting for her return