CV's....I hate you So Much !!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
 I'm sorry to do this...!! But Everything has it limit..Now everything has gone over board.. Why did you made Aahil to carry Seher in his hands😡😡.. His hands was only reserved for sanam..!! Aahil is the sole property of Sanam..!! Aahil didn't even carry sanam in his hands after their marriage😭😭...!! So No one can take her place..even if it is his So called sis..!! Why did you make him to lift her up inorder to make that point..He could have hold her hand to help her with walking...!!!
This is INSANE !!!!!!
IKR, even i felt its a bit too much this touching in aaher romance..CV's 😡
but atleast seher realized today.  so hopefully all the aaher scenes stop for sometime.. since they showed sanam today. poor sanam😭  even seher's scene was so sad.

Edited by kyph21 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ANNA90ALEX

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">I'm sorry to do this...!! But Everything has it limit..Now everything has gone over board.. Why did you made Aahil to carry Seher in his hands😡😡.. His hands was only reserved for sanam..!! Aahil is the sole property of Sanam..!! Aahil didn't even carry sanam in his hands after their marriage😭😭...!! So No one can take her place..even if it is his So called sis..!! Why did you make him to lift her up inorder to make that point..He could have hold her hand to help her with walking...!!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">This is INSANE !!!!!!</font>
lolzz.. possessiveness i don't wrong your emotions. yes, thats what we get when we link someone close to our heart and the cvs need to be deserving this.. for it is they who have made this couple appear so wonderfully realistic that we've made them a part of our lives.. now that they have no more mood to show them the same way doesn't mean we don't have. And a correction.. Aahil did lift sanam in his arms.. in the choomantar sequence.. Well let us be atleast glad that they didn't show the walk all the way out just like how they did with dilshad in the wheel chair running behind seher in the day befores episode It is these few things that make me believe that Aahers not going to last long. They could have easily showed the walk but it wad a lift in the house and a lift out was all they showed. Lets hope for the best anyways.
As disturbing as this may sound, I get the feeling that Ahil is going to get Sahil room decorated and ready for SR tonight. Probably once again Seher would be carried by Ahil ...this time to Sahil room...

I watched the last few seconds of the eppy once Seher left and I got this sick feeling in my stomach hearing Ahil say that no matter what, they will always be together...I know they showed Sanam and she was shown replying to him in her mind...but Ahil has yet to "sense"
(Oh god forbid I am using that dreaded word again...but nevertheless I don't know what else to say here) Sanam in danger yet and as he feels that the fake Sanam is still being unable to let go of their past bitter moments between them he is going to try harder...
(I really don't understand HOW he can believe this about Sanam after all the conversations they have had and after all that they have been through and how she has behaved with him regarding these things before)

I don't get the feeling that he is very much confused about this fake Sanam...he has found his explanation and he is going to carry on with trying to win over Sanam...

They showed Sanam but the condition she was in broke my heart and made me almost wish they didn't show her since before we were happy that Raziya asked them not to hurt her so i assumed that as Ahil was not feeling Sanam in danger,... she was just kept in a locked room but was taken care of ...
Actually seeing her like that only made me more dissapointed with Ahil...Yeah I know he is not to be BLAMED...but you know I also thought she was his soul mate, whatever that means (yeah hopless romantic I am) so would atleast feel something when she is in this condition...

Even in real life it is not so unnatural to feel your loved one in danger...My grandfather died when I was around 12, he was the most important person in my life and I was in school when he collapsed just like that...Even before someone from the school office came with the news...I just knew that something really bad had happened with grandpa and was feeling sick in my stomach...I got the same kind of feeling when my husband and eldest daughter had an accident...(thankfully it wasn't so bad) but I still felt something wrong and I actually called him before he called me...)

Would love it if somehow fate intervenes and either the taveez falls off from the wallet or something and he starts to feel that Sanam is in danger and realize something amiss here...But I have the feeling that this is gonner be partial redemption of Seher and she is the one who is going to tell Ahil the truth instead of him finding it out himself...
I heard that they even showed a clip of Seher as a child to garner sympathy for her...sooo most likely this is how its gonner be played out...

Honestly at this point I am just tired of bashing the Cvs...its not gonner change anything because as much as we hate this they are going to carry on with this till they are good and ready.

Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
I just want Aahil to sense that Sanam is in danger !! I want him to think that something is not working ! want to connect all the missing dots to reach sanam
I am finding it very odd that Aahil is explaining to himself all that is off with Sanam?... His turmoil is just not there...
Also, the carrying scene should not have been shown. Seher did step on Aahil's toes when he tried to kiss her. So why didn't she just do something similar this time... I feel that lifting was very distasteful... specailly when we know their actual relationship...

Yeah, they showed a scene of baby Seher eating from the trashcan...but I feel she has sufficient sympathy anyways. The CVs need not try at all🤔

At present my only sympathy is for Sanam... and no one else... Her whole family has failed her big time and to think that she was ready to lay down her life to rid Aahil of his nightmares... She is so giving but Aahil Miyan is a lost case... I have lost all hope in him... 

Now it all depends on Sanam's grit and Seher...