syedzoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive,

it can lead to problems"problems at work, in your personal relationships, and in the overall quality of your life.

So people when ur angry what you do to control your anger? share your views... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
mujhe Gussa... hmmm sochna padhega😊
syedzoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

mujhe Gussa... hmmm sochna padhega😊

Socho socho 😃
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This was my post only... copy pasting here

Aap pareshaani  se peedith ho... gussa control nahi hota... to padhiye...

What to do.. Kya kare... how to keep your hair on?? ?? ?? 

Here comes Cool Maha Gnani Mudra Devi  with her special implements with all her compliments... All... Muft... Muft... Muft...

1.  You want to murder someone.... but dost, that fellow is not considering you even as a makhi in his morning 5.0 am wali tea..

Sit cross legged on the floor... draw a circle on a paper... stick two white threads...

Close your eyes and imagine it as your enemy's head... pull the threads...or  pierce on the circle till your pencil breaks

(if still your anger doesnt subside, sharpen the pencil ... pierce..again..repeat this process till you are done)

2. You wish to give gaali to some one jeebharke.. ..but before that Modjee comes with her wand

Chinta mat karo behna...main hoon na...

Make a doll with rags from your daughter's scrap bag... ...Dont ask me if you donot have  a daughter..😡.. just beg / borrow / buy / steal from some one... 

Give the doll a name...something like..Mal...I mean, some malicious one...

Shout at the doll at the top of your lungs...... breathe... shout again...till your throat goes sore..

Often you pour  your angst in a post......
koi padta nahi... padha toh bhi..samajhta nahi... samjha toh bhi..galat...

I know .. you feel trapped like a  ...

Then, sit in the park.. just imagine others as ... those insects / ducks / dogs who are mocking at your post...

Remember your choicest swear words... utter them one after the other in your mother tongue (so that other humans wont understand...)..

By chance you dont know some other language... dont worry.. invent one...

Edited by mudraswathi - 9 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Zoya on anger. I do loose my control when i'm angry, but i don't ever get any solution.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Here comes Cool Maha Gnani Mudra Devi  with her special implements with all her compliments... All... Muft... Muft... Muft...

1.  You want to murder someone.... but dost, that fellow is not considering you even as a makhi in his morning 5.0 am wali tea..

Sit cross legged on the floor... draw a circle on a paper... stick two white threads...

Close your eyes and imagine it as your enemy's head... pull the threads...or  pierce on the circle till your pencil breaks

(if still your anger doesnt subside, sharpen the pencil ... pierce..again..repeat this process till you are done)

2. You wish to give gaali to some one jeebharke.. ..but before that Modjee comes with her wand

Make a doll with rags from your daughter's scrap bag... ...Dont ask me if you donot have  a daughter..😡.. just beg / borrow / buy / steal from some one... 

Give her a name...Mal...I mean, some malignant one...

Shout at the doll at the top of your lungs...... breathe... shout again...till your throat goes sore..

Then, sit in the park.. just imagine others as ... those insects / ducks / dogs who are mocking at your post...

Remember your choicest swear words... utter them one after the other in your mother tongue (so that other humans wont understand...)..

Very fine ideas Mudra di 😆 I do wish i could hold my anger and find the ways as you have advised. 
Gussa control is a much bigger thing, and i think taking your ideas, one must become a cool dude. 😃
syedzoya thumbnail

Give the doll a name...something like..Mal...I mean, some malicious one...

mudra di firstly i didnt copy paste i didnt even know that u have made such kind of post 
but mudra di what a superb ideas u suggested👏⭐️they all are too gud😃

syedzoya thumbnail
editedEdited by syedzoya - 9 years ago
syedzoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: babita68

Nice post Zoya on anger. I do loose my control when i'm angry, but i don't ever get any solution.

thank u Babita😊
ariyadasa thumbnail
one of the biggest pro i face in my life😡 
in past i got used to show it others but after becoming little matured  i tried hard  to tolerate 😡

bec of this  some time BP goes high too 😡 

but in my working environment 99% cant control my anger 😡