Fan Fictions

PARSH Drabbles Thread 1 (Completed) - Page 3

Thriller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Paramharshita

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Ur most welcome and must say u r an awesome writer this drabble was also super cute loved reading it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠCute Cute Cute Update!!!!!!!!!
Short And Sweet๐Ÿ‘ I'm kinda loving Ur stories...
sandhirparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow zumi really like your all works these drabbles are just fab I dont have any words to express
Keep smilimg love yukta
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail
'No longer just best friends'
Parsh were called for their Sandhir confession scene. They reached at the spot and Param whispered to harshita.
Param (Softly)-Dont worry, ho jayega scene. Its not that difficult, then too you are uncomfortable I'll just turn my head that side so that it will look like a kiss but we wont do it. Whats say?
Harshita (little nervous)-No, you dont have to anything just act. Wese bhi the thing is not that ki me I'm uncomfortable doing the scene.. Its just I'm nervous if I'll do it good or not.
Param (Looked here and there then cupped her face)-Hey, its okay! You will crack it.. We will do great. Just be yourself. You know what I mean? (he grinned).
Harshita (Jerked his hands away and pushed him softly)-Shut up!! Stupid!
She went away leaving a smiling Param behind.
The scene was at ending situation where they were hugging and Param was smiling which then turn into laughter.
Param (Who was still hugging Harshita started laughing)-Sorry, Sorry..
Director shouted 'CUT' and went away to receive the call.
Harshita started laughing hard, they were still in that position.
Param (Slightly looking up to the crew who was laughing on him)-Kha director kha gye? Ab nhi hasunga yarr.. Bulao unko..
Harshita (Laughing and put down her head on his chest)-Tu pagal Ho gya hain.. Hass kyo rha hain?
Param (holding her still from back while laughing)-Pata nhi..
They both were still in that position and director came saw them smiling lost in each others eyes. He silently whispered 'Action' and the actual eyelock of Parsh was shooted. It was not Sandhir in the confession it was PARSH.
Director (Shouted)-Cut.. Good job both of you..
They came out of trance and came to know about the scene was completed. They got up slowly feeling embarrassing.
After 4 hours of shooting they left for a break while Harshita was having her lunch.
Param came and sat closer to her.
Param (Whispered)-Nona.. Good job yarr.. Fantastic job you have done in that scene (Teasing her).
Harshita (Pinched him hard and turned to see him)-Ab maza aaya.. Huh?
Param (Winced)-Ouch!! You have to pay for it.
Harshita (Confused)-Shut up!
In no time Param kissed Harshita on her cheek and ate her muffin. All were looking a little shock but laughed instead as they already knew this is going to happen someday or the other.
Param (Kissed her forehead)-Shant Ho ja meri Nona.. Dekh sabko pata chal gya we are no longer just best friends.
Harshita (Smiled at him and hugged him)-Uhmm..
Param (Hugged her back)- 143... (and he winked at her)
#ZUMI
dhruvi_parsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely lovely lovely
It was lovely
Loved it
Thnks for pm
Love
Dhruvi
sandhirparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again lovely update 143 oh ho parsh secret code really liked it I just want to say thank you because I am a big parsh fan and wanted to read more so write more I am your biggest fan dont forget thanks for pm but link open nahi ho raha hai
Love yukta
archakan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear...really loved it...
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sandhirparsh

Again lovely update 143 oh ho parsh secret code really liked it I just want to say thank you because I am a big parsh fan and wanted to read more so write more I am your biggest fan dont forget thanks for pm but link open nahi ho raha hai
Love yukta

YUKTA Thank you so much for the appreciation. I'll update daily one drabble of Parsh if you love it that much and you are not ny fan, YOU ARE MY FRIEND. I'll see about the link thank you for informing.
Love you
#ZUMI
Thriller123 thumbnail
Waah waah kya update tha
Tarif-e-kabil par kya mene sahi suna 
Challo Hindi bohot ho gayee
But kya mene sach hi suna hai na that u r gonna post ur work everyday? Agar aaisa hai na toh mazza ajayega waah waah challo nachte hai

Zumi_Vamp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Thriller123

Waah waah kya update tha

Tarif-e-kabil par kya mene sahi suna
Challo Hindi bohot ho gayee
But kya mene sach hi suna hai na that u r gonna post ur work everyday? Agar aaisa hai na toh mazza ajayega waah waah challo nachte hai

THRILLER YOUR COMMENT WAS REALLY THRILLER LOL..
Yes I'll post everyday A PARSH Drabble as many ppl are liking my work.
So dont worry you heard right I will POST EVERYDAY..
#ZUMI