TPM...new track

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

A'salaam everyone! Hope all of you are doing fine and enjoying Ramadan!😊

So, viewers of Tere Pehloo Mein, what do you think of the new version of the title track....it sort of changed the lyrics and made it sound more like a naat type of thing.

I think it's pretty cool and looks nice too! I also noticed that Minal was with some other guy in the title track so maybe that's foreshadowing that someone will enter the show and will be with Minal in the endπŸ˜‰

Anyway, that's what I think...share your opinions! Thank you😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i loveddd itt...itz awesomee...i likeeee sloww songsss....t00 gooodddddddddddddddddd πŸ˜ƒ
hello521 thumbnail
ya it was nice to see the song. but how come when it says "tpm" laiaba and ashir arent there. and i wish areebe, nila, dadi and (omg, i forgot her name already!! πŸ˜• srosh's wife) would have been in the song. WHEN IS NILA WAKING UP. she better make a diff when she wakes up and do something big to celina.
qurra123 thumbnail
i mised it....omg i didnt see it
Ash86 thumbnail
which one are u talking about? the one that goes "pyar kay badlay, pyar milayga, chahat ka izhar milay ga, ghum na kar ghum par milay ga..." where liaba is wearing black colored clothes...and is this in US tpm or pak? and the guy thats with Minal-all modern looking, he is Sherry, Minals brother.......u have video of it?
hello521 thumbnail
i think this new one is only a ramadan speical. so dont worry if u misssed it. its prob. gonna come on thru all the dramas during ramadan.
qurra123 thumbnail
i saw it!!! it was nice...ramadan theme
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, it was good
Minal with a new guy in the song. May be now some twist in the drama.πŸ˜‰

Edited by kalli - 17 years ago
gr8amna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaww...i missed it...can someone plz upload it here??????????????????????????????????????????

i dont think i will be able to watch TPM during ramadan .. :(   πŸ˜­
sweet.i.f thumbnail
yehhh i want to see the new version of the title song aswell bcoz i myt not b able to wotch it either πŸ˜ƒ