Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tiny15

stephi watch 2days epi. u"ll see how mkta sent rani 2 the brothel. she actually fooled her.she gave her 2 the goons & said we"ll save u.

her all concern 4 rani was a hogwash.atleast mth care 4 both.

@bold perfectly said.i agree wid u completely.mkta is one selfish & cheap woman . an dwat she did 2day i wish now vishnu shud kick her out of his life & see himself that wat a scum has he mrd & shes not worthy of him.🤢🤢
i m just wishing  vishnu slap her hard 4 doing this. bcoz in pre-cap mkta went 2 mth wid manav &  thot they gave manav back widout rani but mkta told that rani is taken by goons.

My God , I just did I and  have no words to describe how  much I'm disgusted.
I fully agree with you, and thank you so much for explaining  me because I have to wait for WU .
But in this case, a picture says more than a thousand words. What kind of character you have to be  to be able to do this to one innocent child.
They made the whole plan, coolly, without remorse, without shame, without pity..
There is no difference between them and criminals.
 But what goes around comes around.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@stephi wen mkta was explaining her plan 2 rani i was  srprsd & thot she really wanted 2 save  both the kids & made this stupid plan but after watching pre-cap i was shocked & disgusted wid mkta and thot that wow again mkta didn't disappoint me in showing her cheapness & selfishness.
i just wish now that vishnu atleast scolds her big time even if he can't slap her,
an dyes wat goes around cum around. her own son's life will b in danger. life cums 2 the full circle.
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stephi

The point is that  we didn't  see, not for  a moment  Mukta's dilemma  what to do. From the very beginning, while  she's still holding her son in her arms her only option was to give Rani to the
brothel.That's why she went to Meethi , not to talk about what they can do but to say  that they have to give Rani back.
 When  Meethi proposed  to stay  in the house, at that moment fo r Mukta was more important Vishnu's reaction than child's safety . But in the previous case when the fan was broken   , then there was no problem to take Manav to sleep over   in Bundela house..but now while the lives of two children are in danger she is considering Vishnu's reaction first.She could stay , to buy some time till they organize themselfes.But no, her only thought was that she 'll save her child if  she send another to hell. And why not, it is not the first time that she wants someone to end up in a brothel as a prostitute. Wishing the worst to other people won't reduce your pain and that's  the basic difference between the righteous people and selfish ones. And that's why Mukta has no sympathy  because  she had no compassion for  a 9years old girl ,not for a single moment, fully aware as a woman of what kind of hell 's expecting that child.

Bang on reaply!! So true!!
Krishnapremika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

r repeating same question and my answer will be same I will not give rani at any cost I will inform to police .now please dont ask same question .and another thing by ur comment it look meethi should send rani to brothel inorder to save manav , sorry this great thought is going over my head I cannot continue with such great thought

no i was not at all repeating question to make say so
i was interested to know wat real ppl would have done
chose n whom to save
gone to wat extent to save ur std
not just u
but i want know from many widout pointing wrong n right
i thought the baby track will stretched
till than we can hv someone wid gud idea to save both.
thats it.
Krishnapremika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was happy wen rest were busy in diwali she had plan to save manav n rani as well
but way it was executed really dissapointed me
so chupke se it was made widout involving any man n police.
it was bound to get floped
it floped as rani is not saved

by looking precap
now if people doubt her intentation
say she fooled rani
i cant call them wrong.
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh but she did fool Rani

''Once I signal you to run you must come and sit in my car asap. Don't be scared, I wont leave you here at all.''

Where was that signal for Rani to run ? She didn't even stop while Rani runs towards them shouting for her Driver Didi.
I really hope that  she will  be punished for the child kidnapping   and even more because that  child is handed over to a brothel.
Edited by Stephi - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Stephi

Oh but she did fool Rani

''Once I signal you to run you must come and sit in my car asap. Don't be scared, I wont leave you here at all.''

Where was that signal for Rani to run ? She didn't even stop while Rani runs towards them shouting for her Driver Didi.
I really hope that  she will  be punished for the child kidnapping   and even more because that  child is handed over to a brothel.

stephi wen mkta was telling rani abt the plan i was srprsd & also thot wat a stupid plan she made widout involving any man or cops or sum elders not naani like elders.and i was thinking she"ll loose both rani & manav.
but after watching the precap i was horrified & even after switching off the TV i was thinking that wat i saw in per-cap was true that really mkta is so cheap that she sent rani 2 those goons deliberately.but after few mins i accepted that she can never disappoint me in showing her cheap ness & psychopanthi. wat i m telling abt her from a long time is true.bcoz her inherent nature is selfishness,cheapness & psychogiri.
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Please always stick to the discussion ONLY. This topic went completely off topic with discussion on members and what to do and who not to respond to. That is in a way targeting members of the forum. I'm closing this topic because it needs to be cleaned out of posts that are unnecessary.

Regards,
Uttaran DT.