Page 2 Page 3

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 25th October-Finale Episode

Written Update

At the wedding hall

Teju, Ankita and Naren are coming to the wedding venue. Ankita asks Teju where she has brought her as everyone is waiting at home. Teju says no one is waiting at home, everyone is waiting for you here. Teju is surprised to see Sulochana and Savita there, Sulochana says this is a surprise from Manav. Teju says and he gave me the responsibility. Ankita says but where is ajoba, why didn't he come yet? Savita says he is on his way. Ankita says ok, all of them sit down. Ovi announces about Naren and Ankita's wedding and says to make this more special we will present some performances. Teju says our first performance will be of Raj and Avni. The dance performance starts, everyone is watching. They dance to 2 different songs, one is called Main toh evi evi lut gaya and the other one is Pura London Tumhadka. At the end of the dance, everyone claps. Sulochana says there is another surprise! Naren says one more? Sulochana and Savita call for someone to come, Sachin quickly comes and takes Naren to the stage. A girl comes over there with her face covered. Naren says to her, I don't recognize you, are you Ankita's friend? Naren says who are you? A man comes there and says she is mine sir. Naren immediately recognizes him as Karan, they both hug. Naren says you've gotten so tall! Karan says my habit of giving surprises has not gone. Naren says it's good that you came. Karan introduces the girl as his girlfriend Shikha. Naren says hi Shikha, Naren. Shikha and Naren shake hands, Shikha congratulates Naren. Ovi comes there and say to Naren, Naren will you keep talking here or watch the next performances? Naren takes Karan and Shikha to the hall to watch the performances.

At the wedding hall

Shikha says to Karan, you told Naren that I was your girlfriend? Karan says aren't you? I love you and for me you are my girlfriend. Ovi and Sachin come over there. Sachin puts a traditional cap around Karan's head. Sachin and Ovi leave, Karan bumps into Shikha to get her attention. Shikha says so sorry. Karan says the police could come here any time I think we should leave. Karan and Shikha leave. A man(Iqbal Khan) comes over there, Kinnari and he bump into each other. Kinnari says can't you see? And what is this, you're wearing sunglasses at night? Iqbal says so what, is there a problem? Kinnari says don't act so stylish with those glasses, take off those glasses. Kinnari takes the glasses off of him and puts them on herself. Kinnari asks how do they look on me? It looks good right? There is a barking noise, a lady(her name is Urvashi) is bringing in a dog. She scolds her dog for barking, Iqbal goes to Urvashi. Urvashi wants to look for Karan and Shikha, Urvashi tells Iqbal that the dog didn't have even have this morning's dinner. Iqbal says it's not called dinner, it's breakfast. Urvashi says you know that but not the dog. Karan sees Urvashi and Iqbal from a distance. He says to Shikha that they have been following us here and says we will have to distract them, I have an idea. Karan gets out his phone and calls Pari, he says Pari I need your help, now! Shikha tells Karan they will have to escape a different way and says let's go.

At the wedding hall

Urvashi comes in the hall, Savita sees her and gets happy. Savita says how are you? Urvashi says good Aunty, first class. Savita says I'm very happy to see you, you are our special guest. First come in. Inside the hall, Teju is making an announcement. Teju says friends, you know whatever function it is, it won't be fun until there is jugarpandi. Ovi says would you like to see jugarpandi? Then we will call Moina and Sanam. Sanam starts her dance performance first, everyone watches her. They clap after the performance. Moina performs next, they dance to the song Dhoom. Karan and Shikha are running away, Iqbal sees them and he yells Karan! Karan and Shikha run away, Iqbal chases after them. Kinnari and Iqbal bump into each other again. Iqbal's glasses fall down. Kinnari says I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry. Iqbal starts shouting at her and threatening her. Kinnari says what will you do, what will you do? What did you think, you would try to scare me and I would get scared? I'm not afraid of dogs. Sachin comes over there and says to Kinnari, you are right. He takes Kinnari aside, Iqbal thinks to run after Karan.

In another hall

Karan and Shikha go to another part of the hall, Karen thinks if Inspector Iqbal catches them with the diamond they could have a really long punishment and says to find a good hiding place. Karan goes, Shikha thinks to herself, sorry Karan I will have to turn you and the diamond to the police. This was my deal with the Inspector, I have been cheating you until today and maybe that's why I couldn't tell you what's in my heart. Yes I love you Karan, I love you but right now my duty is more important than my love. I will hide this diamond here and inform Iqbal, and when Karan comes to get this then Iqbal will catch him. Shikha hides it in a puja thali and thinks, yes this is the right place. Now I will tell Karan. Shikha leaves, the pandit ji comes and takes the puja thali with him which has the diamond in it. The pandit ji leaves, a dog comes there quickly and passes.

At the wedding hall

Ovi starts dancing to a song. Everyone is watching and liking her performance. The song is Radha Teri Chunri. When Ovi's performance is finished, she gets off the stage and Teju comes on. Teju starts dancing, Ankita, Naren and Savita smile. In the next scene, Savita says pandit ji when is the date for the pheras? The pandit ji says don't worry, I will tell you once you fill the Kalash. Savita holds the Kalash and it falls down, the pandit ji says what did you do? Savita says pandit ji this is bad luck right? Bad signs keep occurring today, I am very afraid. The pandit ji says don't worry, these things happen during weddings. The pandit ji tells her to fill it up. Karan and Shikha come to the wedding hall, Shikha says I put it somewhere here. Shikha whispers Karan, could the pandit ji have gotten it? Karan asks if this is a place to hide it. Karan goes to the pandit ji and says to him to talk to tai. Shikha says Savita tai is calling you. Karan says she needs your urgently. The pandit ji tells them to watch the thali and he will be back. Karan and Shikha look for the diamond. Teju announces, you will really like our next act and you will enjoy it a lot. Ovi say because in this act there is dhamaal, masti and everything and Urmi and Samrat will present this act. Urmi starts her act, Sunanda claps for Urmi. Samrat goes after Urmi, then they both dance together.

At the wedding hall

Ashi and Vaishnavi are in another hall playing with Urvashi's dog. Teju comes there and says Vaishnu, Ashi, whose dog is this? And what are you doing here with a dog? Come on or else he will bite you, come on get out of here. Urvashi comes there, Teju says Ashi, Vaishnu, what are you guys doing? And whose doggie was that? Urvashi says it's my son, not a doggie. His mom is so worried and you call it a doggie? The dog has left, Urvashi asks where is the dog? Teju says it's in the lobby. Karan and Shikha are in the lobby of the venue, they see the dog eating the box. Karan and Shikha go to the dog named Marshal. Urvashi comes and says you 2 are here? What are you doing with my dog? First you stole the diamond, now I don't know what you've done with my dog. Urvashi says my husband is in the hospital. Karen and Shikha tells Urvashi that her diamond is lost and that it's not with them. Iqbal comes to the lobby and chases after them, Shikha and Karan run away. Urvashi tells Iqbal to go after them. At the main hall, Teju says hello everyone, now you guys have a very good surprise. Ovi says Ankita and Naren's surprise. Teju says have a look. Ankita and Naren's pictures come on the screen. Everyone gets happy, Ankita gets emotional. Naren says to Ankita, I promise you, our Pavitra Rishta will never break. The Pavitra Rishta song plays. Ankita and Naren start their dance performance, they dance together to the song Suno Na Sangemarma Naren picks Ankita up and spins her. After that they keep dancing together.

At the wedding hall

Teju says we have had masti and dhamaal, now we will make the atmosphere romantic. What do you say? Ovi says right, we will change the fun atmosphere to a romantic atmosphere and we'll call Arjun and Purvi. Arjun goes onstage and the song Chaand Chupa Badal Mein starts. Purvi comes on the stage and both her and Arjun dance to Chaand Chupa Badal Mein. Arjun picks Purvi up and dances with her. After that another song comes on, Ram Chahe Leela Chahe. Arjun and Purvi have a romantic moment and then dance again. Outside the venue, Shikha is running downstairs. Karan runs from Iqbal, Karan holds a flower case and hides behind it. Iqbal goes to the flower case and sees Karan. Karan quickly runs away, Shikha hides behind the door. Urvashi and Iqbal run after them. Urvashi finds Shikha behind the door and they get into a physical fight. Karan is running, Iqbal chases him, Karan grabs a chair and they both fight with the chair. Urvashi yells that Shikha broke her hand. At the wedding venue, Teju announces, friends, where there is a marriage there are relationships, and where there are relationships there are people to love and if there are people then there will be nok jhok. Another couple comes up and starts dancing, when they are done the audience claps.

(Skipped to Pavitra Rishta)

At the wedding hall

Teju tells Ankita and Naren that the pandit ji is calling them. Shikha is standing there, Arjun says Shikha are you ok? Why are you so tense? About Karan? Ok Shikha I know Karan for a long time, and as far as I know him he has had no girlfriend, of course he has been with girls but I think he loves you and looking at you I think you also love him Shikha so look for him. Purvi tells Shikha that Arjun is right and says they had ruined so many years of their lives and they thought with time their love would get less but in fact they have started to love each other more. Arjun says I have learned that true love never stays hidden, as much as you try it gets found out so you should tell him before he finds out. Purvi says Arjun is right, we just want to tell you to clear the confusion and accept Karen's love. We know you will take the right decision. Arjun says we will leave on your own and all we can do is wish you all the best. Purvi and Arjun leave. In the other room, Shikha confesses her love to Karan, they both hug. Karan says I love you too, and says he will surrender. Shikha tells him not to surrender and to run away to a good place, Karan says I want to start a Pavitra Rishta with you. At the wedding hall, Ankita and Naren's wedding rituals start. Everyone throws flower petals, Ankita puts the garland on Naren and Naren puts the garland on Ankita and mangalsutra. They both sit for the wedding rituals, Naren fills Ankita's maang with the sindoor. Sunanda says we will do the prayer and then we will begin the celebrations. You don't know, Archana ji and Rushali have done so many preparations for you guys at home. Let's go.

Karmarkar House

Archana is at the Karmarkar House. She gets a phone call, she says hello. Archana gets a shock from what was told to her on the phone, she falls down unconscious. The whole family gets panicked and runs to Archana. Soham is talking to someone on the phone. Savita wants to know who he's talking to, Soham says to the person, please tell me you're lying. Soham hangs up, Savita says who was calling?! Soham stutters aaji, baba. Savita says what about baba? Soham says aaji baba was going to the Dubai airport and he got into an accident. Everyone gets shocked, Savita starts crying and says no, this can't be. My son can't leave me. Everyone is crying a lot, Ankita is crying, she hugs Naren.

Archana's soul talking: I have had a very long life, such a long journey. How it started off and how it ended. Good and bad, I have seen a lot, I have met many people. My kids grew up, I had a family, there was always a new relationship but the biggest Pavitra Rishta I had was with whose life I was connected to, my heart was connected to it. I am new to this world, I don't know where I am or where I'm going. Archana turns and sees Manav(Sushant) behind her dupatta. Archana looks at Manav, Manav smiles at her. Manav smiles and says to her, the relationships which are connected by the heart are together in life, but they are even together after life. Manav smiles, the Pavitra Rishta song plays. Manav and Archana hug, Manav kisses her. Archana: These relationships are called Pavitra Rishta, now our story has finished.

THE END!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaysmattaahcirtvaddict3talaashireddy1shiny3mshahidkhimsandra18Purvi_aasaxena3aquariun2000lovedeep06dent4usp87mingamansi96shmuupiePrincess3101captkirkGewelsankenfanTanyaz-Swetha-daddysgirl786Flagsoapwatcher1PoojaSushIta-sayeed-Luvsushankiswagakevin2sunyynaavabonnefilleCavingInDivyaDDeepti1808Hanishadevijyoti06.Mandy.sanwMissArshi-...Pwincess...Reporter_Fenil---Jenelle---BarunBeingAnonymousSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Written Update 25th October 2014- Last Epi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankenfan

ankenfan

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for d update bhalla !!
N for all d lovely detailed updates u have given us so farBig smile
Whether i had seen d episode on tv or not it was my routine to once go through d WU's
 Will miss going through them now...
Thanks once again Hug

Edited by ankenfan - 25 October 2014 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86bhallarox

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Bhalla, thank you so much for the all the updates ..
You did a great job my boy ..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Bhalla, U r a great written updater!Smile I am going to miss old Pavitra Rishta very much.
I wish you all the best for your future, Bhalla...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86bhallarox

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks for all the WU's so far, Bhalla! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Purvi_

Groupbie