Congratulate Ferri aka Rasha for becoming Rockerz - Page 21

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ferii

YAah diiidu i know how difficult it is being newbie
Rasha i knw yaar,Bt its matter of sumtme,aftr that her posts limit will be increased.I ws also fed up whn it ws hppng wth me.
Originally posted by TRPS

darling you are the one who understand me and my hesitations and lazyness. You sent me a friend request and encourage me to write 28 posts. Due to you i got one more buddy. So darling,a bear hug for you from my side.
True,Rasha is my sweet buddy n through Rasha,i got u dear,love both of you.❀️In sumtme,whn u will be enjying the forum n frnds,all laziness n hesitation will disappear surely.😳Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TRPS

darling you are the one who understand me and my hesitations and lazyness. You sent me a friend request and encourage me to write 28 posts. Due to you i got one more buddy. So darling,a bear hug for you from my side.

OHhh my diiidu look that is why i am doing magic on u to remove all u r laziness πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...hey diiidu u r solo sweet that I want u to be active here and make lot more friends...but yaah will not allow u to forget me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by RM14

True,Rasha is my sweet buddy n through Rasha,i got u dear,love both of you.❀️In sumtme,whn u will be enjying the forum n frnds,all laziness n hesitation will disappear surely.😳

HEy yaar what is this 😲 I will get diabetes after lot is sweet word yaar...I didn't do that great thing...its just we r destined to be friends and with God's grace now we r together πŸ˜› love u both ❀️ πŸ€—

OHhh my diiidu look that is why i am doing magic on u to remove all u r laziness πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...hey diiidu u r solo sweet that I want u to be active here and make lot more friends...but yaah will not allow u to forget me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

you squeezed me chhoti.

HEy yaar what is this 😲 I will get diabetes after lot is sweet word yaar...I didn't do that great thing...its just we r destined to be friends and with God's grace now we r together πŸ˜› love u both ❀️ πŸ€—
Student nothng like diabetes will happen ,as these r my true feelings,nt sum sugar-coated lines my dear.😳Ya agree that we r destined to be frnds n nw we r awesome threesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ