New Story :: MY India-Forum Love

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello IF PPL HERE IS MY NEW STORY ACTULY
 its idea cooking in my mind so plz give ur feedback that i should continue this or not

Here Is Title

"My India-forum Love"

IF is very popuar website...so many ppl read and share their story here...

One day a boy name Ram came to IF jst bcoz of his frnd sake he started reading ff os ss and he decide to write one ff and in some days his story luv by so many readers he got good response...

He is gr8 fan of one writter Priya...

Priya is IF-Sizzlerz  she is amazing writter she made ppl laugh cry love with her stories...

But due to so much pressure of her prifession she left 2-3 of her ff in between...

In 2-3 months ram read all IF story...but priyas incomplete ff touched his heart that he not slept from past few days use ff ka dard khaye jaa rha tha ki aakhir koi insaan itni dard bhari daastan likh kaise sakta hai...

He decided to give pm to her...

PM :

HI I M RAM IF-NEWBIE...
I M UR BIG FAN...UR WRITTING IS AMAZING SUPERBBB EMOTIONAL...I CRIED WHEN I READ PART 29 BUT THERE IS NO UPDATE AFTER THAT AND ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS U HADNT UPDATE PLZ PLZ UPDATE I M DIEING TO READ UR NEXT UPDATE...
THANK U
FROM
RAM  UR CRAZY FAN...

Post...

Priya read pm

She repiled

Wow 1st boy in IF i relly ddnt knw that boy's also see...and yes welcome to IF...coming to ur pm yes i ddnt update part 30 bcoz i m really busy in my life cant get time to write...i knw so many member waitng for my nxt update but really i m busy...sorry but when i update my 1st pm ll go to u its my promise...thank u ram

Regards 

Priya

Ram read this pm he is happy that she at least replied but sad bcoz she is busy and cant update...

Ram replied :

Thnk u priya ji for reply and advance thnk u for ur nxt pm which ll u send me 1st...i m waitng for it...hope u ll update soon...

Ram

Priya read and reply...

U r welcome...sorry i m busy byee runzzz...

Ram read and smile...

He is very happy he called his best frnd vik bcoz of his and her gf neha who is already member of IF
Ram joined IF...neha only knw that
Vik's frnd ram is very good writter and he loves to read and write...

Vik pick ram's call ::::

Or bhai writter sahab kya hal chal aaj priya ko chod kar hume kaise yaad kar liya...

R : tu b naa yar aaj main bahut khush hu...

V : kyu priya ka address mil gaya kya...

R : nahi yar...

V : fir khush hone ki kya bat hai...

R : aaj priya se pm me baat huyi...

V : kya baat kr rha hai...

R : haa or pata hai usne kaha hai ki wo phle pm mujhe bhejegi jab update karegi...

V : chalo ram teri love story to start huyi...

R : tu bhi na yar ye bata neha se kab mila raha hai use thnx kahna hai or mil ke hi thnx bolunga usi ki vajah se aaj main (blush u can imagine how ram blush) priya jaise insaan se chat kar paya...

V : ram tune kabhi priya ko dekha nhi hai kya hua agar tu usse kabhi mila or waisi nhi nikli jaisi tune socha hai to...

R : vik Insaan ki khubsurti uske face se nahi uske dil se hoti hai...aur priya ka dil uski stories me dikhayi deta hai...

V : wah re aashiq...

R : haha chal byee and plz fix one dinnar with neha

V : ok ok baba karta hu...

to be continue...

so ppl this is jst start plz let me know if u like i ll write...

heyy senior...!!!
nice start...
kaha se aate hai itne saari ideas ..? pehle alien,, phir vampire now IF... πŸ˜† nice idea..!
im not complaining ..all stories r really interesting...😊
good going...
continue soon
thnks for the pm...😊
wow..India forum mein storyπŸ˜†
love the title...and love the start
bahut interesting hone wala hai..waiting
thanks for PM
Wow forum Mein love story superb plsss continue soon