Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

punz πŸ€£πŸ€£ dafuq is wrong with this guy πŸ€£

Papa Puneet is always like this only. he has 2 face πŸ˜†

I'm getting irritate with Pritam now. spineless manπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

asli sher Diandra πŸ‘πŸΌ
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

punz πŸ€£πŸ€£ dafuq is wrong with this guy πŸ€£

Punz isliye bacha hai kyuki Salman uske side hai. jis din salman ki hat gayi Sajan chale sasural πŸ˜†
As much as I've disliked her for various reasons, credit to Diandra for being honest in her opinion.

And I didn't appreciate the gang bashing the caller. This is a reality show. Logo ki nazarein aap par hain. That's the format of the game.
Edited by Rafa. - 9 years ago
You have to respect audience views when you've put yourself on such a platform...
Poor upen and soni 
Man people have insulted them the most degrade manner ever 
Wnateva they have done the caller was just tooo insensitive to say all thet shit
Whateva they r doing people are seeing it after some other contentats fans post some pix
I see them as buddies more than bro sis but still I don't think anyone deseeve to get insulated like that on national tv
Originally posted by sarah75

the minute snapdeal revealed the truth the first person to clap was Gautam and Papa Puneet giving a nod in acknowledgment.

later, they had discussions with Upen. it was funny how they (P2) changed their track and said to Upen; woh caller to darr gayi, ghabra gayi..ismein sachai nahi hai...don't worry.

two faced people Pritam and Puneet...isse to achi diandra hai jo samne ake sach bola.
Dayandra also spoke to Upen only when he confronted her! Lol so Dayandra should not point fingers at others.  But khair, biggest hypocrites live in this house. Lol. Everyone playing the same game

the minute snapdeal revealed the truth the first person to clap was Gautam and Papa Puneet giving a nod in acknowledgment.

later, they had discussions with Upen. it was funny how they (P2) changed their track and said to Upen; woh caller to darr gayi, ghabra gayi..ismein sachai nahi hai...don't worry.

two faced people Pritam and Puneet...isse to achi diandra hai jo samne ake sach bola.
gulati ki ye phattugiri irritates me alot. He is influenced by Punz Dholki or he is scared. Uske saath reh reh kar ye log bhi bitchers ho jaayenge.

where did pritam come from? but i agree today showed what a two faced person gautam is.. puneet we already knew about πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VS-Cool

gulati ki ye phattugiri irritates me alot. He is influenced by Punz Dholki or he is scared. Uske saath reh reh kar ye log bhi bitchers ho jaayenge.

he is scared...phuski gulati πŸ˜†

why has pritam falls in this two faced people category ??πŸ˜•