Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rainanaksh

rainanaksh

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
haye mere naksh...gusse wala pyaar too cute...akshara is right diwali ki reet to nibhani hi hogi..
love naksh falling catching scene..nice short scene..naitik is very much excited for his gift..but no where found it..good akshara se angry hone ki punishment..
ms scene as always irritating..chanda naam hai to din me kaha aayegi..uff..
varsha jasmeet fight again..aree yaar kitna ladoge..wo bhi baar baar..hate it
poor yash bechara...bomb blast..
naitik akshara phir hue galat fehmi ke shikaar..
yash duggu's scene was cute..perfect brother..rukmini's drama..uff.. her dialouges..i don't want to say anything..jab bhi bolegi bura hi kahegi..
naman ghar se bahar...gaya hoga karishma se romance karne..uff..
little wonders rap..cute one..naksh ne apne mummy papa ko mila diya..thank u duggu..
pehle aap pehle aap..scene was good..like it..itni naarazgi me bhi naksh gift nahi bhoole..
ms is fighter laxmiya..
end of diwali..preprations ke itne din aur enjoyment ke five minutes..family me gum hamare naksh..sbs is far better..
but overall watchable nice episode..due to our naksh..

Edited by rainanaksh - 25 October 2014 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297Kahivanshhirannaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hayee hamare naksh.... :)))" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hirannaksh

hirannaksh

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
sorry to say but i did'nt like today's episode if no solid patchup between naksh so why this genda phool scene without any clarification or talking to eachother. why this half baked scene.
moday again they have mu .only to show us naksh happy faces on diwali cvs gave us these scene without any reason.that's why i am not able to fully enjoy naksh scene.
this is worst diwali of yeh rishta.
i am totally dissapoint with cvs

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i think prcap nk cancelling duggu trip and this make duggu hate nk and scared of him, acc to sbs nk was upset may be ak decided to send duggu fr the trip with family permission. this make nk upset and hope before duggu come from trip nk share his fear or try to come out of it. hope he share with ak or with mohit.

rainanaksh

rainanaksh

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirannaksh

sorry to say but i did'nt like today's episode if no solid patchup between naksh so why this genda phool scene without any clarification or talking to eachother. why this half baked scene.
moday again they have mu .only to show us naksh happy faces on diwali cvs gave us these scene without any reason.that's why i am not able to fully enjoy naksh scene.
this is worst diwali of yeh rishta.
i am totally dissapoint with cvs
i an understand ur frustation dear but atleast cvs try to give it..naksh understanding is beyond the words..and their fights are baseless..so i like all scenes of naksh today..but my only problem is ms..specially varsha and jas..what they want to show us i can't understand..they are very much irritating that they can make a beautiful episode a boring one..

rainanaksh

rainanaksh

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

i think prcap nk cancelling duggu trip and this make duggu hate nk and scared of him, acc to sbs nk was upset may be ak decided to send duggu fr the trip with family permission. this make nk upset and hope before duggu come from trip nk share his fear or try to come out of it. hope he share with ak or with mohit.
ya kala ji definately this would be a reason of naksh fight again..but nk needs to share his felling with ak..asap..

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainanaksh

ya kala ji definately this would be a reason of naksh fight again..but nk needs to share his felling with ak..asap..
def this is the reason naksh had arguing with each other.and what mu between them again in today epi bcoz there was no signal here so i didn watch.soon nk should come out of this otehr wise duggu will hate nk more.

rainanaksh

rainanaksh

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged

def this is the reason naksh had arguing with each other.and what mu between them again in today epi bcoz there was no signal here so i didn watch.soon nk should come out of this otehr wise duggu will hate nk more.
in a scene when yash got burnt by bomb..so ak things that nk brought it..that's it .but i hope everything will be fine bw naksh..ek din sab accha par agle din phir mu..diwali segment dekhke i was very happy but again it today's sbs.. :(

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged

in a scene when yash got burnt by bomb..so ak things that nk brought it..that's it .but i hope everything will be fine bw naksh..ek din sab accha par agle din phir mu..diwali segment dekhke i was very happy but again it today's sbs.. :(
jnw we know the reason for nk roota hua hai ak se.its becoz ak mite have told yes for duggu trip while nk already told no to his trip.may be family too mite have agreed and ak mite have thought she wil convince nk but nk was upset again with ak.hope this distance bring nk and dgugu and even trio together.and nk should come out of it. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top