Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

Yes she was my 2nd option but I forgot to mention that in my previous post... but i m glad I guessed  it right ๐Ÿ˜Š

then who was ur first option..Vrushu..supriya  or...fill up the dash๐Ÿ˜‰
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

may be๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S..is it compulsory to quote the refrence books..and websites dear?

No its not compulsory๐Ÿ˜›
I did it bcoz I am writing about draupadi 
Sphinx. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Res

Unres
Yes the first one lol 
It was so beautiful di u explained it so well the feelings of her and her attitude towards arya ๐Ÿ˜† thanks for the pm and do pm me when u write more 

sure!!! dear๐Ÿ˜Š and thank u
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow superb update๐Ÿ˜ณ Urvi seems to love him a lot
Sphinx. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Acidic_San

Wow superb update๐Ÿ˜ณ Urvi seems to love him a lot

obviously dear!!!and thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Sphinx. thumbnail
PART III

Stay tunned
Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is awesome and looks very interesting Dhiv ๐Ÿ‘

I suppose the beginning is along similar lines of Karna's wife.. But., this is loads better I should say.. no offence here.. I did not like the swayamvar part in the book., and left it half way.. 

" where were you Uruvi!!I said that we have decided to fix your marriage as soon as possible"

Marriage...
"with whom" I asked with a fear voice..though the answer is expected one..My mother looked at me strangely and sai
"Kumar arjun of course"she stared at me for few seconds..and she left..I give nil reaction..

Good twist Dhiv ๐Ÿ˜† I was thinking it would be just a hidden secret one side love without anyone's knowledge.. 

excuse my poor knowledge., who is matha Gowri? some goddess?
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PART II

I am sitting in a swing.the wind is blowing gently.It brushes my whole body.Who gave the permission to this wind to touch my whole body.only one has that rightsMy are becoming pinkish.. 

Oh god Uruvi โ˜บ๏ธ

Suddenly I realize that I am hit by a stone..or a fruit..It gives me a jerk.oh! where is my king??where is he..??who is coming there?"Dushala"

Dushala still in HP.. is she still unmarried ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..or has she just come over to attend the ceremonies.. 

"Your mother told that you are the most mischievous princess in your place..but i cannot believe it"oh! Dushala is very nice to move.

Everyone seems to find friend only in Dushala., only sister.. all other girls will be either sautans or devrani., jhetani in HP kingdom..  ๐Ÿ˜†

yes! nothing to worry..He is in hastinapur now..the day which I expected has come finally..I cannot live anymore by carrying this burden of love..Iam going to meet him..Iam going to flood all my love in front of him..I heard he is so humble to people..he will not refuse my love.. I trust my love..

Now I am eagerly waiting for this., I want to see what she has to say and how Karna reacts to this.. Daanveer Karna ๐Ÿ˜†

another beautiful update dear... 
I m starting to like this Uruvi.., though she lil crazy and head over heels for Karna which I disapprove .. 

And., as promised I have completed one part of the deal  .. update the third part soon Dhiv 
Edited by swathi.priya - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi.priya

This is awesome and looks very interesting Dhiv ๐Ÿ‘

I suppose the beginning is along similar lines of Karna's wife.. But., this is loads better I should say.. no offence here.. I did not like the swayamvar part in the book., and left it half way.. 

Good twist Dhiv ๐Ÿ˜† I was thinking it would be just a hidden secret one side love without anyone's knowledge.. 

excuse my poor knowledge., who is matha Gowri? some goddess?

@U yes !! dear...because the situation where she fallin love is same..that's y..but nothing is going to be similar like karna's wife

@B:: whose love dear!! can u explain me๐Ÿ˜•
Sphinx. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi.priya

another beautiful update dear... 
I m starting to like this Uruvi.., though she lil crazy and head over heels for Karna which I disapprove .. 

And., as promised I have completed one part of the deal  .. update the third part soon Dhiv 

oh!! thank u Swathi dear!! regarding Dushala  duryodan born first then dushy next day. so..all born within hundred days..101st day dushala..so she is elder to arjun..this story starts in the time of Arjun's  marriage..that is after varanavadh and vanvass..bheem hidimbi marriage..born of gadothgakch..so she will be married obviously..but I thought it is unnecessary to mention it here..moreover always these ages are confusing in dwapar yug..sometimes it will spoil the whole mood of the story
what u said id right..@B:: yes she has a safe relationship with kauravas..pandavas and karna..but uruvi is using her to find information
@U:: yes..she is the craziest girl..that is how I characterized  her..I thought it would justify my climax..