Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
BEAUTIFUL,AWESOME,SUPERB,FABULOUS,FANTASTIC,GREAT,PERFECT... as always.pleaseee continue it.I want so eagerly to read how Raman sort this problem.pleaseee.its a genuine and humble request.please.
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
:') Res

*Edited

This is exactly what I want to see in the show. I don't want them to ask for forgiveness from  each other. rather realise the feelings on their own.

Ishita letting Raman figure it out on his own was the high point πŸ‘ She need not justify herself when she had nothing to be guilty of.

Raman's confession and both have tears Such a beautiful moment even if nothing was solved. A much needed one.

Superb yaar Aani, just loved it.

I hope the show disappoint you more so that we can get such beautiful OS from you. πŸ˜†

Write more often if you can, ple
ase πŸ€— You make me enjoy the show like I used to in the beginning with these.

Love
Lia 😳
Edited by Liashna - 9 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aani, this is a wonderful Os. It's great to get your invaluable insights on the current track 😊 Edited by CharmGal - 9 years ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aani, first of all im so so sorry for the delay! I've been travelling and been madly busy! I read this the day you wrote but couldn't find time to reply then!!😭

It surprises me more than anything that so many of you can up with so many interpretations of the same story! And each one of them so splendid at that! Im sure you're seeing me repeat these lines in Ruby's and a couple of other posts but really! Good writing is like a magical potion! Lifts ur mood so easily..πŸ‘πŸ˜³

This is such a LOVELY OS!!! And I so wish most of it is followed in the show verbatim!!! In so many years of watching TV shows never have I found myself indulging in any forum discussions! But you guys SIMPLY ROCK!! πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ€—

I have a few favourite portions here.. so im taking the liberty to highlight them!! Please bear with me  πŸ˜Š

"It is you who disgust me Ishita, you...you and that Mani of yours. What do you take me for huh? A fool, yes we married for Ruhi, yes  I know we had decided from day one that is all we shall be for each other, her parents but I had considered you an honorary woman Ishita a woman who I could trust my Ruhi with...only I was fooled once again. I was fooled and did not even know of it until now. Do you think I am so blind as to not see what is going on around here? Do you think I do not know about your clandestine meetings with your boyfriend or that you have changed his name to Manisha in your mobile? How long do you think you could have gotten away with this huh tell me? How long were you planning to keep me in the dark? A week, a month, a year - tell me exactly how much foolish had you considered me to be? Or did you think I would never know huh, tell me."

Much as I love what you've written Im so so glad that Raman didn't fall this low!!  While we all agree no misunderstanding can be fault from one side, the perceptions we form based on those misinformed happenings are entirely our individual responsibility!

Yes, Ishita may have lied and yes she was wrong to have lied however noble her intentions - but does that mean you suspect her? If suspecting wasn't bad enough to actually confront her LIKE THIS to me will be the most irredeemable act of Raman if he ever did it!!!

"Shagun did after all, even if a little bit late, but she did and if you are keen to follow in her footsteps I say do this one thing better than her, speak up earlier than she did."

Shagun left behind her own child in pursuit of bigger dreams! And Ishita mothered that abandoned child like her very own! THAT one act should NEVER leave your mind, Raman! And that one act should ALWAYS stop you from comparing her to Shagun!!!

"Why should I speak up at all? You already have formed your opinion regarding everything. As per you, you know everything than why do you need me to speak up?"

"I have nothing to say to you Raman, nothing at all."

"Why do you want me to say it?"

"Because you have to say those words to me, I want to hear them."

"Why?"

"I need to hear those words from you."

"And I refuse that."

"You can't, you can't do that."

"I can and I will."

"You can and you will, you owe this to me."

"I owe you nothing Raman, nothing...at least nothing that could qualify you to ask of me what you are asking."

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!!! I don't know what's going to happen and I have not gone beyond the bookmarked threads in a week.. But whenever they do have the confrontation!! I want Ishita to react this same way! After all that she's done, she owes him NO explanation for his failure to overcome his insecurities of the past!!! I want him to sit back and reflect on his words and actions and realise and draw his own conclusions without ANY taunt/advice from anyone!! He has to afterall someday face the mirror.. Only if he finds his own answers he can move ahead..  

Everything from the last quote till end and specially this --  He does not know if it is the happiest or the saddest moment of his life there, he has finally found what his heart always seeked - someone who would love him but what if has he lost his chance at love by doubting her.

Sigh so so beautiful Aani.. πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank you for writing this!! I suck at imagination! But reading such posts makes me want to start imagining! Raman and Ishita and our common love for them and the show has led to me such beautiful writers.. I can only request you to keep writing and keep inspiring amateurs like me to start imagining more!!😳😳

Thank you so much

Bhuvana 

PS: I think im already losing out on imagination! Hence the repititive phrases in three posts πŸ˜²

Edited by Ohgod! - 9 years ago
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

omg just amazing

keep writing dear

ur stories r fabulous

u write beautifully 

take care!!!!!!!!!

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome... Wonderful OS loved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘   πŸ‘
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Aani! Absolutely loved every bit of it!πŸ‘
Raman's distrust on Ishita comes from the recesses of his past and he needs to find an answer himself.. he needs to ask his heart and not his mind! He needs to learn to trust his heart again! Brilliant!β­οΈπŸ‘

You know, I like it that when one of them is hot headed, the other one is composed and makes their partner think. What you made Ishita say is right at that moment because she wants him to be clear whether to trust her or not before she can even apologize for her mistakes let alone try and clear his MU. Because even if she apologizes now, he will not accept her apology because he doesn't trust her..MU clear hona tho dur ki baat hai! 

So, for me this is perfect. He needs to find his solution.. whatever she says will not alter what he has made up in his mind. So, letting his heart speak is the only way out! As soon as he closed his eyes and started listening to his heart, he found his answer.. perfect!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aani this is so beautiful... I really hope something like this happens in the serial too! This would be the talk of the Raman and Ishita we have come to know... But lately haven't seen them because of other dramas... 
I just loved how  your writing painted the scene for me to visualize it clearly.. Every emotion .. His passion.. Her dejection and. Heartbreak and in the midst of this his  affirmation that her love is reciprocated ... And finally his emotions... They are vivid .. Thanks to your writing .
Beautiful OS 
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heart touching...brilliantly written...
loveyhmnew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loveddd it.
πŸ‘

Your addictive reader.