Qubool Hai

It's the character, Stupid! Edit

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Revisiting this post after  the end of the AhEr horror and the beginning of the new ?? am lost for words.

IMO- They made Sehar taking the heart out of Aahil. For me his love for Sanam took a nosedive as he courted his SIL relentlessly when she was held captive and tortured for his property and his father's truth.
With the intro of new Sanam, they have made Aahil spineless and brainless.He swallows everything his Mom feeds him.

Adding from my other response here,
How i wish they just stopped at him being left at the altar and didn't bring in the thirdwheel.I would have lapped up this track, like i enjoyed KV's portrayal of a heartbroken Viraj, in his earlier show. I don't feel anything for Aahil now. I so wanted Viraj to get his wife back,the same wife, he abused inhumanly. 

His current heartbreak means the same as his display of undying love for Sehar, ie meaningless. For all he knew,the love of his life would have been raped and murdered and he still would blame her,if her doppelgnger comes in front of him.

I'll watch his meltdown after he finds out the truth and realises how he had let down the real Sanam in her worst time.

The twisted Cvs are giving what people want to see, the angry Aahi,heartbroken Aahil but for the wrong reasons. It's like watching a romantic Aahil with Sehar. Doesn't  move me a bit.

I've no sympathy for him. and tho' i know KV will ace it, I  would rather watch Viraj once again than this stupid Aahil crying over nothing.

IMO, they are building Sehar and new Sanam by destroying Aahil even more.
Sehar did worse than Tanveer. She destroyed Sanam's life for nothing. I know she'll fix everything .But the fixed piece of art won't be the same.🤢

And about Dilshad.

Can she just leave her grandkids like this? When they need her the most? I don't know whether it's Shalini's choice to move on or the Cv's choice to eliminate all things positive and light in this show. I wanted to see her be the moral support the gals need so badly as they deal with their heartaches.

I wish they had kept the character in the current miserable track,which has become the most important track,after they changed the story.
Can any other actor do Dilshad as SK did?Probably.Or probably not.

Finally we've Gul & team 's trademark torturous track of splitting the leads and pairing one of  them with the other's sibling on the way after the hyped up OM*G twist. It has been a week since i stopped watching the show.

Going by the reactions in the forum, not everyone,infact i don't see anyone happy with the current track. What happened? IMO, all the characters are taking a beating (except Rahan probably) within a week.

Sunheri/Sehar was supposed to be the "oh so smart con-woman "who will teach the mass murderer of Bhopal a lesson.And what did she teach?Nothing.The blind cat could have fallen down on her own or Sanam could have easily tripped her.

In their attempt to show her in comic light,  the Cvs have made her shallow and selfish, not a younger version of Zoya but of Tanveer,who sneaked into Jamie's house.
She was supposed to connect all the dots but she is busy mourning her lost love🤢🤢

Han! Ahil- the razor sharp,million dollar deal maker, player, has no blood flowing into his brain,it's all directed to some parts else.I want both the actor and the character to go away before AhEr gets any hotter and ruin SaHil forever. This is from someone who watched this show for KV and Ahil. 

If the idea of showing Ahil shower his saccharine love on Sehar is to appeal to her consciousness, let me tell you, cvs it's backfiring big time.Because you are showing  all the special moments that SaHil fans want to see between SaHil with the wrong woman,played by the same actor.
It's Zoyan in the making folks, and you know what happened after that sh*t happened, don't you?
What has been achieved after a week of this swap?Nothing.Did Zoyan achieve anything?NO.Oh,yeah,that was the only way to get Zoya closer to her truth and this swap-crap is the only way to get Sehar inside IM. 

I'm glad Sanam is not shown.Waiting to see her character destruction in the next OM*G twist.

I like SJ,she is doing a good job playing the twins and KV is phenomenal as usual.
BUT, BUT I can't watch stupidity for long,even if it is enacted brilliantly. It's not the actors, it's the characters for me.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I claim myself to be the biggest fan of a Seher/Sunehri but now they're just ruining her.  Cvs can you please not? And I feel Aahil a tad out of character as well. True, I can survive bad story but not bad characters. And can we for the love of God see how Sanam is doing? Don't tell me the Cvs forgot their own lead. ðŸ¤ª
At the end of the day, I want Sunehri to help Aahil, not play mindless games with Tanveer, right now she just seems like Razia's pawn. Not Good. Apt post! <3 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
True that! Its not just about watching KV and SJ. It's about watching Aahil and Sanam, which has not existed for the past week? SO what are we to do? This is just like Zoyaan again. During that I stopped watching for 2 months and then caught up finally when I just could not stay away. But I didnt like it at all.

This track has it's merits, but they need to execute it better and get the hell on with telling the story they brought Seher into IM to tell. Not have her randomly romance Aahil and try to get out of his clutches. Make sad and mooney eyes at Rehan and lament her lost love, or just throw some soap at Billi??

Let Aahil redirect the blood flow back to the brain, get Seher to realise the old lady is the one in her faded memories. Let her start to question what the intentions of Tanveer and Razia are and how Rehan is connected to this family? Otherwise why would the manager of the business be living there?

We need ACTION! Give us ACTION! MOVE the story! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

I claim myself to be the biggest fan of a Seher/Sunehri but now they're just ruining her.  Cvs can you please not? And I feel Aahil a tad out of character as well. True, I can survive bad story but not bad characters. And can we for the love of God see how Sanam is doing? Don't tell me the Cvs forgot their own lead. ðŸ¤ª

At the end of the day, I want Sunehri to help Aahil, not play mindless games with Tanveer, right now she just seems like Razia's pawn. Not Good. Apt post! <3 

They started ruining her character from the time she cheated the dhabawala,it has been down-hill from there.The Cvs should stay away from comedy if they can't do it w.o destroying the essence of a character.That cheating and her getting scared of the dark was supposed be hilarious but it took away the edge her character had at that time.but SJ was brilliant in her reaction. That's the irony.And that's when they lost me for Sehar. She came out as a silly cheap thief.

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

True that! Its not just about watching KV and SJ. It's about watching Aahil and Sanam, which has not existed for the past week? SO what are we to do? This is just like Zoyaan again. During that I stopped watching for 2 months and then caught up finally when I just could not stay away. But I didnt like it at all.

This track has it's merits, but they need to execute it better and get the hell on with telling the story they brought Seher into IM to tell. Not have her randomly romance Aahil and try to get out of his clutches. Make sad and mooney eyes at Rehan and lament her lost love, or just throw some soap at Billi??

Let Aahil redirect the blood flow back to the brain, get Seher to realise the old lady is the one in her faded memories. Let her start to question what the intentions of Tanveer and Razia are and how Rehan is connected to this family? Otherwise why would the manager of the business be living there?

We need ACTION! Give us ACTION! MOVE the story! 

Exactly! They are wrong if they think,people would watch just for the actors.I tried to come back to QH post JanU Sr,by then Asad has started sporting a ponytail & Zoya has become a puppet.😆
The purpose of getting Sehar to IM is for her to find out her lineage & AsYa murder I guess.Instead...😕
Forget about Sehar getting any recollection, they used to troll that with Zoya too,saying some point she'll remember her mom's murder etc. I think,Dilshad will miraculously heal herself and manage to tell Sehar after 100 hits and misses.
Sehar might be the one to find Billi's last truth her Rehan connection that Razia doesn't know.
Yes, get the story going and stop showing Ahil celebrating Diwali with his fake wife😆 I didn't watch the eppi, just reading abt it makes me mad😡
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you mostly.
Except that ahil has already started to doubt sanam does not seem like sanam. Humshakals does not exist in real life. How is he supposed to know sanam has a twin. Even the villains( who in q.h has got better brains than leads) cannot recognize seher. I am still hoping that he will be completely sure next week. But you see this show shows to much unnecessary things & too less necessary things.
Apart from that agree with you with everything you said. The swap track seems dragged & purposeless. 🥱
The only thing seher did is throw phenyl. 😆 I agree a blind woman can be tortured in many ways. But what we are seeing is tasteless aher, sehaan, & seher walking & walking. 😆
This show sucks without sahil. Yes, I watch the show for sanam & ahil. But what are they showing? What exactly? A lead character is kidnapped but what we are shown is some forced aher comedy. Pathetic. The lead character is completely missing. And the cvs want yo make the show interesting. Exactly how?? How many stupid dilshad & seher confrontation will we get? Just how many?? I am fed up.
How exactly am I supposed to feel sympathetic towards seher? She is impersonating someone without even giving it a thought what exactly happened to the original person. She didnt even think the woman is kidnapped. What happened to her? Is she safe? Raped or killed? A normal or even a grey shaded person will have such thoughts. But seher is busy with thinking about her lost love. Only thing which happened after she entered IM is getting flashbacks? Boring. 🥱
And the aher scenes! Dont get me started. Seriously was that the only way for ahil to doubt that seher is not sanam? They are showing too much here!! Give me a break!! I was so looking forward to sanam this week. I was looking forward to sanam trying to reach ahil & ahil getting doubts there. What I got to see is nothing. The story didnt move. It only turned from worse to worst. 😆
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

I agree with you mostly.
Except that ahil has already started to doubt sanam does not seem like sanam. Humshakals does not exist in real life. How is he supposed to know sanam has a twin. Even the villains( who in q.h has got better brains than leads) cannot recognize seher. I am still hoping that he will be completely sure next week. But you see this show shows to much unnecessary things & too less necessary things.
Apart from that agree with you with everything you said. The swap track seems dragged & purposeless. 🥱
The only thing seher did is throw phenyl. 😆 I agree a blind woman can be tortured in many ways. But what we are seeing is tasteless aher, sehaan, & seher walking & walking. 😆
This show sucks without sahil. Yes, I watch the show for sanam & ahil. But what are they showing? What exactly? A lead character is kidnapped but what we are shown is some forced aher comedy. Pathetic. The lead character is completely missing. And the cvs want yo make the show interesting. Exactly how?? How many stupid dilshad & seher confrontation will we get? Just how many?? I am fed up.
How exactly am I supposed to feel sympathetic towards seher? She is impersonating someone without even giving it a thought what exactly happened to the original person. She didnt even think the woman is kidnapped. What happened to her? Is she safe? Raped or killed? A normal or even a grey shaded person will have such thoughts. But seher is busy with thinking about her lost love. Only thing which happened after she entered IM is getting flashbacks? Boring. 🥱
And the aher scenes! Dont get me started. Seriously was that the only way for ahil to doubt that seher is not sanam? They are showing too much here!! Give me a break!! I was so looking forward to sanam this week. I was looking forward to sanam trying to reach ahil & ahil getting doubts there. What I got to see is nothing. The story didnt move. It only turned from worse to worst. 😆

Thanks Tanu. 
Please ,don't get me started on why Ahil should have recognised Sehar at first look😆 I'm a romantic and I expected that from a man who was miraculously healed of some festering wound after his cook hugged him one night after her near death experience. Ahil failed me big time in not recognising his Jaan, ðŸ˜­
Sehar is not getting any sympathy with her antics, i believe.Her current is  job so unlike her previous one,where she faked the Shiek's wife to steal for few hours.Here she has put Sanam's life at risk,that equals to aiding someone in killing.And she is living someone's life screwing up the relations that person had built painstakingly w.o an iota of remorse.
Dilshad has become as useless as Asad's Badi Ammi. Sad I like the actor & she does what little she is given to do.

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simran...I never watched QH1 a few glimpses here and there could not hold my interest...I only watch romance... period
Then I saw Aahil and sanam and was sold
Now I don't see them and I am lost...Sahil could pull out a two shot from me.No other couple could achieve that... But now I feel cheated enough to destroy my own work... that's how much they d grown on me
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They are confused lot...
They dont have any story I guess...

Just chip in here and there...

Do they have any idea why switch happened...I don't think so... Still  Plotting ,... I guess...

In the process... All the character has lost the essence..

Aahil.. Lost his brain

Seher. Doesn't have idea what is her work there...

Razia and dilshad... The queens of season one are really beggers...here...

Rahafa. They are confused about whom to pair gaya..?acting faiz...or the a stony Rahat...

Rehan is also down the drain.?. What is he saying to sanam,.. That aahil doesn't want him there..?

The real sanam will questions..?.

Totally hopeless!

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Simran...I never watched QH1 a few glimpses here and there could not hold my interest...I only watch romance... period
Then I saw Aahil and sanam and was sold
Now I don't see them and I am lost...Sahil could pull out a two shot from me.No other couple could achieve that... But now I feel cheated enough to destroy my own work... that's how much they d grown on me

Minnie, you should watch the first few months of QH1, it was really good.Asad & Zoya's falling in love was one of the best,i had seen.
Tell me about being cheated.they sold a different story till SaHil's Nikaha post that it's back to past.
Which work do you mean?Are you doing a FF?