Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Shahrukh is more popular globally than the other two Khans.
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK Hands down!!!
Undoubtedly...
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

I disagree in India both srk and salnan are equal when it comes to popularity but internationally srk is the biggest Indian celebrity you gotta admit it

your question is for India though???

And Salman's stardom is much ahead SRK if we judge on basis mass connect and footfalls of their films
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

your question is for India though???

And Salman's stardom is much ahead SRK if we judge on basis mass connect and footfalls of their films

I only said in the history of India because these stars are from india 😛 this question is about over all popularity in the entire world
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Why arent Sridevi , Madhuri Dixit & Aishwarya Rai in the list ?..😕 i think these three are also the biggest superstars..or did i read the topic wrong ?..🤔..no i dont think so , it says "Superstar" & not "Male Superstar"..🤓...anyways, in the given options , considering national & international popularity, its Shah Rukh Khan hands down followed closely by Amitabh Bacchan..however ,had Aishwarya Rai been included in the list , my vote would have gone to her..she is not the best actress by any strech of the imagination but she definitely is the most popular Indian superstar in the history of India..

P.S. TM you may want to edit the topic..🤔.. u did put an "others" option but that still doesnt completely justify the total absence of female superstars..🤓

Ash is really popular I agree she is known outside India but srk is the most popular 😳 more importantly I only added male actors
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

SALMAN IN INDIA!!

Dont care how people vote here because in surveys it shows!!

Yes you're right surveys does show right results because srk always wins popularity surveys by a huge margin 😉 whether salman fans like it or not 😉
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its between Shahrukh and AB Sr.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Yes you're right surveys does show right results because srk always wins popularity surveys by a huge margin 😉 whether salman fans like it or not 😉

Ye rii, in INDIA he dont!! Should i post them? 

You said INDIA?  not overseas ? nor globally? regardless..anyways your topic .is biased .as you a srk phan!! Why ask a question when you only want to hear what you want ...and its my OPINION based on what I know and i measure!!
Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
AB Sr

Right now,Salman is most popular star in India closely followed by SRK.SRK is the all time biggest star overseas though
aish. thumbnail
Very close between Ab.sr and SRK, but SRK has been consistent both nationally and internationally.