Debate Mansion

What message???What do u think??? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mrs.Naman Shaw

Mrs.Naman Shaw

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J.

Originally posted by MRS.P.SAMRAT

but i find one gud thing in K serials,all are fabulous actors!!!(I HOPE MANY PPL AGREE WITH THIS POINT)

I agree with that point.  Compared to actors working under other banners, Ekta's people do have better acting skills. Iqbal Khan, Ram Kapoor, Hiten, Eijaz, Rajeev, Gauri, Smriti, etc have all proven in their acting skills.

This is not to say that we ignore Shweta Salve (Lipstick), Gurdeep (Sindoor), Sachin (Sindoor) or other actors .. they are good too. But overall, Ekta does have the better batch of people ... from the eldest in the family to the youngest.

And also, Ekta's sets, costumes and the whole ambience is usually (not always) but usually better than other shows.Smile

yep,from the youngest in the 'k' family to the eldest..or u can also consider the newcomers....

pulkit samrat,amit tandon,pallavi subhaash and prachi desai...& many more...

and their dressing is according to the situation..

and the nemes u stated were the best examples..

and their

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What message???What do u think??? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 October 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by mythili_kiran

Driving point home ,nodody will take these things seriously to mind.But sometimes they create impact.when I was watching JJKN(Jassi...) I thought I will get a boss like Armaan Sir and So I applied for a Secretary post,next day I got call from HR manager when I was taking my class when she asked me why I applied for the post I could'nt answer!!!!

OMG!!! LOL (Spamming routine is on! Wink ...but this is so funny!)

I guess mythili has now got the influence of DM's laughing campaign!! LOL

LOLLOLLOL I agree Maryam.. LOL Mythili, u actually did that! LOLLOLLOL

Anyway back to the topic, I dont even think they are meant much for entertainment. From Ekta's point of view they are meant to fill her bank account Wink The purpose of the shows are not to entertain, educate or anything for the matter.They are simply to make money.

However the process of making money requires the audience to be entertained (even by illogical means of stupid, meaningless stories) and this is done. So, the process of entertaining is only so that they reach their aim of minting cash.

What meaning can we look for in serials? How do u marry 5 times? Or that revenge is the best policy? They are illogical and yet people like us watch it. Sheesh! Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top