Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mrs.Naman Shaw

Mrs.Naman Shaw

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I just thought this and thought that what would be your thoughts on this???

What do you think???Is there a message behind every Ekta serial?OR it's just to attract audience???

What are your views on this???

If you think there's a message beghind a 'K' serial,then which 'K' it has to be and what is the message behind it???

Compare any three...

Thanks and have fun,

Rubya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What message???What do u think???" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Well i almost always watch ekta serials....at first they start out pretty good...with a fresh story and whole new concept and idea that can attract the viewers....but after a while all the serials catch onto the same storyline: multiple marriage, ppl dying and then becoming alive again and multiple abortions....so i dont think they give out any sort of a message, they r just pure entertainment....for me the serials that give a message is Saat Phere, Veidhe, Betiyaan and Kasam Se....

~Rashi~

NNGAL

NNGAL

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i have never seen even one ekta serial. but as far as i know most of the serials are the same.

all of them have one thing in common - lots of suffering, pain, anguish, agony, parampara & sanskriti on one side and lots of cheating, adultery, disloyalty, plotting & saazish on the other.

isn't it too boring!!! why dont the mother-in-laws and sister-in-laws have any better things to do than torture the meek and docile daughter-in-law??

and about the vamps, they are too over dressed. i have not even dressed up so much (like they dress up everyday) even for a wedding.

i just have two words to describe her serials

RIDUCULOUS & MINDLESS!!

kisnakiradha

kisnakiradha

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NNGAL

and about the vamps, they are too over dressed. i have not even dressed up so much (like they dress up everyday) even for a wedding.

LOLLOLLOL i have star utsav and i memba when komolika came on the chautha for bajaj (when every1 thought he was dead) she was FULLY dressed up and it was just hilarious!

and then when she was in her weddin sari, she didnt look different at all.  hehe hilarious!

and yeah, kekta kapoor's shows DO NOT contain any good msgs. woman power?? as if! women are always blamed and accused, and the women that remain PASSIVE are applauded. i swear, kekta heroines need to VOICE out!LOL

Mrs.Naman Shaw

Mrs.Naman Shaw

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingdesi

for me the serials that give a message is Saat Phere, Veidhe, Betiyaan and Kasam Se....

~Rashi~
hm.kasam se i an ekta serial..wats the message behin it,..and compare it with any other two ekta serials!!!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged

I manage to find out the story of all serials and watch 2 serials everyday.I change my loyalities very often(only in the case of actors and serials)

Any serial does'nt give any message these days.The following serial give these messages:
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin: Forget your ethics and family values once you fall in sacchaa pyaar,don't mind even if your lover gets married at end you can marry him in any manner.
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi:Don't worry when the people are wrong or not well.Just kill them.
Kaisa he ye pyar:Sleep,marry,sleep,marry.....
Kasauti zindagiki:Lady with several kids with sevarl fathers.I remember the famous sarcastic saying about westeners"YOUR CHILDREN AND MY CHILDREN ARE QUARELLING WITH OUR CHILDREN"

Kasam se: Cry until u dieCryCryCry.The heroine got some mental illness,she doesn't tell anything to anyone.BTW the hero of the serial is perfectEmbarrassed

Driving point home ,nodody will take these things seriously to mind.But sometimes they create impact.when I was watching JJKN(Jassi...) I thought I will get a boss like Armaan Sir and So I applied for a Secretary post,next day I got call from HR manager when I was taking my class when she asked me why I applied for the post I could'nt answer!!!!
Yeah!!!May be now we don't brush aside elder (not so big)people also.But all know that all salt and pepper hair walas are not Jai walia(of kasam se).
cheers,
Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 30 September 2006 at 4:27am

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_kiran

Driving point home ,nodody will take these things seriously to mind.But sometimes they create impact.when I was watching JJKN(Jassi...) I thought I will get a boss like Armaan Sir and So I applied for a Secretary post,next day I got call from HR manager when I was taking my class when she asked me why I applied for the post I could'nt answer!!!!

OMG!!! LOL (Spamming routine is on! Wink ...but this is so funny!)

I guess mythili has now got the influence of DM's laughing campaign!! LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I got enlightened after coming into DM!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top