Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
all I know is CVS want sandy only to deal with RK case. that's why she works on terrorist though she transferred to traffic. now they want stop present asp zakir. that's why they made him paralyzed. it isn't new to us. already bike track also same scenario. sandy roamed and ordered all police.

but I've to mention this. for so long I want sandy to understand one thing.

"law doesn't mean to be blindly follow"

finally she understood that. I don't what are they going to do with zakir character.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suseesuez

all I know is CVS want sandy only to deal with RK case. that's why she works on terrorist though she transferred to traffic. now they want stop present asp zakir. that's why they made him paralyzed. it isn't new to us. already bike track also same scenario. sandy roamed and ordered all police.

but I've to mention this. for so long I want sandy to understand one thing.

"law doesn't mean to be blindly follow"

finally she understood that. I don't what are they going to do with zakir character.

Oh Sus you still remember that she was in Traffic department 😆 😆
I forgot that she was in traffic plus I forgot that once Bhabo used to wear a headlight 🤣
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zakir is not in a coma.  He is unable to speak but he can hear and communicate with his eyes.
Sandhya who is supposed to be clever should have thought of a way to communicate with him.
Suraj had a brillant idea with pen and paper.

Sandya should ask Zakir the relevant question about whether he knows his attacker or if he saw saw the 2  female terrorist and if he knew them.

One link for yes and 2 blinks for no.
She should then try to get him to spell the names like the way Suraj was doing it

Suraj did not complete his education but he is clever.  He has a lot of common sense but he only see the good in people.
jsingh12 thumbnail

Neela ji practicality/reality doesn't go hand in hand with Indian fictional shows 😆 Don't worry Zakir will be fit by the time Hijack starts. He is not in coma but paralyzed. Dead people will come alive this is nothing before that 😆 

I feel the doctor didn't diagnose him properly. In yesterday episode when surya are trying to make him respond, the doctor came and asked them to go out as he cannot make any movements then Sandhya told his eyes have movement but doctor negated and told it will pressurize his brain so they left. He will be definitely cured.

Suraj plan to interact with zakir was praise worthy and he may even succeed marking all letters of 'HIJACK' but I doubt whether he tries any combinations of those letters or share this info with Sandy because Hijack has to happen and it will be the biggest clue for Sandy/police to successfully stop it.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing discussions about coma, paralysis
got to know about LIS only through this post
coming to the discussion
sandy said in yesterday epi
that she will find out 2310 and bring all the culprits in front of him
which means zak is going to be kept paralyzed till HJ track finishes
😒

i would have loved to see them both sort out the HJ pressure 
👎🏼 cvs
just to give credit to sandy they have made zak paralyse
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

amazing discussions about coma, paralysis

got to know about LIS only through this post
coming to the discussion
sandy said in yesterday epi
that she will find out 2310 and bring all the culprits in front of him
which means zak is going to be kept paralyzed till HJ track finishes
😒

i would have loved to see them both sort out the HJ pressure 
👎🏼 cvs
just to give credit to sandy they have made zak paralyse

CVs disappointed several times. 
Sandhya can get the credits but Zakir really played with his life to catch them.
And he is one first discovered that D and P involvements with RK. 

BTW, did Sooraj got all the alphabet from Zakir for Hijack? I saw only H and I when doctor entered..

jsingh12 thumbnail
@thala
Whether Zakir injured or not end of this track Sandy only will get maximum credit 😆 That is hidden rule of all soaps that heroine will be highlighted just like heroes in movies. Even historical based shows are also running in the same line 😆

Zakir will be back soon because Neil is also a big actor they can't just let him lie on bed and finish this track with leads alone. 

@neelm

No Suraj didn't get all letters. He got only H,I .
thala thumbnail
blue 
suraj got H I and J

but before the next one the doc entered

thala thumbnail
i would love to see suraj trying to bring zak to normal
through his intelligence
like the alphabets on the other day

meanwhile i never saw his parents in the hospital

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was wondering why sandy didn't use suraj's technique..😕 
But it was an awesome idea by suraj...👏

Now also I think maya will win nd nt fall in sandy's trap.. i am impressed wit her character..  brilliant villain nd a perfect opponent to sandy..