Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: katana

Why no Jashn this time?

becoz Jo is a side actress...
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It is going to be Ruqaiya all the way now. Against the general opinions i have always had a soft corner for the arrogant bachpan ki dosth of Jalal with all her insecurities.  But this metaphorphosis into Maham Anga 2 is a little too much to tolerate even by my standards. 

Kam se kam in Jodha Akbar story we knew that it will end well with Jodha and Jalal being united and Jodha becoming MUZ. 

But in the current scenario with Ruqaiya vowing to create rifts between Jodha and Akbar using Salim and knowing that it will happen, knowing that Salim will stand against Akbar and Ruqaiya will succeed in her schemes Isn't the setting itself full of negativity? 

Today we saw Jodha support the dancer lady in her convo with Zakira.  That means she will support Anarkali.  Ruqaiya will bhadkaofy Akbar against the match due to Mughal aan baan and shaan at stake and tears-o-tears and heartburns between Jo Jalal and Salim. Akbar has already been reduced to a  silly unroyal and a jobless harem wanderer. Jodha to a blinkered short sighted naari shakthi aandolan chief.  In between all these where is the Jodha Akbar epic love story.
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiana12

Ela, for me SA is my means of de-addiction - so yes I do want this since EK has killed JA for me 

Adi I already decided to run away...I cant take it no more...In a week or two I will be over it and slowely it will be out of my system...will miss you guys...😭😭
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Adi I already decided to run away...I cant take it no more...In a week or two I will be over it and slowely it will be out of my system...will miss you guys...😭😭

We can always meet up here on one thread made everyday and have fun - uske liye show dekhne ki kya zaroorat hai ðŸ˜ƒ U make the thread everyday as usual Ela and we will all join - the ones who have the courage to watch the show can tell us what happened and we can all then give our 'Vishesh Tippini' ðŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

It is going to be Ruqaiya all the way now. Against the general opinions i have always had a soft corner for the arrogant bachpan ki dosth of Jalal with all her insecurities.  But this metaphorphosis into Maham Anga 2 is a little too much to tolerate even by my standards. 

Kam se kam in Jodha Akbar story we knew that it will end well with Jodha and Jalal being united and Jodha becoming MUZ. 

But in the current scenario with Ruqaiya vowing to create rifts between Jodha and Akbar using Salim and knowing that it will happen, knowing that Salim will stand against Akbar and Ruqaiya will succeed in her schemes Isn't the setting itself full of negativity? 

Today we saw Jodha support the dancer lady in her convo with Zakira.  That means she will support Anarkali.  Ruqaiya will bhadkaofy Akbar against the match due to Mughal aan baan and shaan at stake and tears-o-tears and heartburns between Jo Jalal and Salim. Akbar has already been reduced to a  silly unroyal and a jobless harem wanderer. Jodha to a blinkered short sighted naari shakthi aandolan chief.  In between all these where is the Jodha Akbar epic love story.

sandhya I dont really know what to say now? I feel sick to the core and I had decided to quit when I had realised that Jallu had blamed Jo for Hussain's death and did not talk to her for 3 years and still Jo accepted it...It was sick and I decided to quit...Dont want to disturb my peace of mind any more...Ruku will live longer and thus JJ will never be rid of evil and this is so much against the history...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiana12

We can always meet up here on one thread made everyday and have fun - uske liye show dekhne ki kya zaroorat hai ðŸ˜ƒ U make the thread everyday as usual Ela and we will all join - the ones who have the courage to watch the show can tell us what happened and we can all then give our 'Vishesh Tippini' ðŸ˜†

yes adi ...I am liking this idea very much...this way we get to meet each other and dont have to go through the torture...
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ela
let us bravely pull along till ashoka begins.😳
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You have a very nice picture in your avatar. Is it a Pomerarian dog? I had one a few years back, a very loving but very possessive doggie.

I am glad you have entered the Jodha Akbar de addiction center. I had wanted to read your write ups till the MUZ crowning episode. I don't know if it has happened today or not. Fo me that will be goodbye.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

You have a very nice picture in your avatar. Is it a Pomerarian dog? I had one a few years back, a very loving but very possessive doggie.

I am glad you have entered the Jodha Akbar de addiction center. I had wanted to read your write ups till the MUZ crowning episode. I don't know if it has happened today or not. Fo me that will be goodbye.

looks like the MUZ crowning happened today..
Giannita63 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have heard that Jo becomes MUZ and that Ruku does all the nautanki...I have decided to quit..can't take this negativity anymore...

I quit too... I promissed myself that if Jodha was blamed for the death of the twins I'll quit the show forever!!

And since she was, I had to fulfil the promise I made to myself!! However,, Im still attached to the forum and the WU's, specially yours... and since you are quitting too; the show has become a total crap and will get worse, soon I will have to dissatach to everything else that reminds me of JA... I rather keep the good memories of the deceased show than continue torturing myself with so much of negativiy... RIP JA... 😭 😭Edited by Giannita63 - 9 years ago