I don't want to comment on my relationship with Izabelle: SidM - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
yeah right ..wait until ur next movie pomotions and commnent...
Originally posted by preep

yeah right ..wait until ur next movie pomotions and commnent...
haha so right. these guys wud say nything to sell their movie.

PS- yeh hai sahi DP😛
Brothers is a remake of Warrior ??
Is Warrior a Hollywood film or a south film ?? I can't recall it 
Originally posted by Franco

Brothers is a remake of Warrior ??
Is Warrior a Hollywood film or a south film ?? I can't recall it 

HW 
SidM sure has a good taste in women, first the South African girl and now this one! Beard or not he sure knows how to pick em...
I'm gonna keep pretending in my head that he is single along with with my current BW crush ARK. And secretly hoping I'll marry one of them hunks one day. ðŸ˜†

The delusional me is so happy he didn't comment on it...I can keep the delusion going. ðŸ¤£

As a human being and actor though, I love this guy. He's really trying to set himself apart. Hope all this hard work keeps paying off.

I love how the smallest blurb of the interview, that the actor does not want to talk about is the headline. Wonderful media.

The more I read about him the more I become a fan.  He seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders.  Izabelle is very pretty but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.   "No comment" generally is taken as a confirmation even though technically it is not lol.   But I did like his answer.   He has no control over what the media publishes but he can make sure not to contribute to it on his own.  I'm glad he didn't give the standard "we are just friends" answer which sort of leaves the door open for further speculation and add ons.  This way he basically ended that line of questioning.  Not that they will not ask him in future interviews but this way of answering brings the focus back to his work.   I hope he sticks to it.  
Yea I know what he is doing here... He is trying to link himself to a girl so we don't talk about him and Kjo lol