Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: betterdayz

Did people expect some masterpiece? Get over yourselves nobody forced you to go watch the movie just say you didn't like it and move on.

see u cant be at peace if u hold things inside yourselves..i lost my money and 3hrs..i need to get it out of my system..and i exactly did that on this forum...abnd i am relieved and i saved many people's precious money and time..so i am like a saint nowπŸ˜†..

btw if u didnt like this post even u should just view it and move on!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

Crap movies shouldn't be sold at all. πŸ˜›

i cnt take eyes off your display pic...is it some kind bollywood actress ??

Did people expect some masterpiece? Get over yourselves nobody forced you to go watch the movie just say you didn't like it and move on.

Get over yourself, nobody forced you to read the comments. Just say you don't agree with them and move on to the pastureland of drools...πŸ˜†

Edited by Fiery.Phoenix - 9 years ago
betterdayz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahirkhan

see u cant be at peace if u hold things inside yourselves..i lost my money and 3hrs..i need to get it out of my system..and i exactly did that on this forum...abnd i am relieved and i saved many people's precious money and time..so i am like a saint nowπŸ˜†..

btw if u didnt like this post even u should just view it and move on!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

It's such a ridiculous thing if people want to see the movie they are going to go see it no matter what people and the reviews say but hey good luck getting your money back.
hasini009 thumbnail
mein bhi Dhoom3 ki paise wapis maangi thi, par abhi tak nahi mili😭
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

bhai how did u got entertained???
srk's bare body entry wid camera focussing on his nipples??? eww...the movie was full of dance and music..nio story at all..40 mins just to introduce characters by dancing and stuff...i can compare it wid tess maar khan!!

u going to watch again?? brave boy!!..πŸ‘

And what did you think of Dhoom 3? Must have loved it since your user name is derived from Amir's character in that film ..

Just accept that you are an SRK hater and went with the mindset to hate it .You would have trashed ev en if the film was Oscar worthy .

It's such a ridiculous thing if people want to see the movie they are going to go see it no matter what people and the reviews say but hey good luck getting your money back.

It's such a ridiculous thing if people want to criticize the movie they are going to go do it no matter what people and the reviews say but hey good luck putting that fire off...πŸ˜†

i cnt take eyes off your display pic...is it some kind bollywood actress ??

Yes, it's Sonam Kapoor. πŸ˜‰
Closet Saggy Khan fans crack me up πŸ€£
betterdayz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

Get over yourself, nobody forced you to read the comments. Just say you don't agree with them and move on to the pastureland of drools...πŸ˜†

Yes sir right away.