Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Booteefool

what did she expect? SeHan have known each other for less than a month and been in love for like 2 weeks. 🤔

I know it's been said that time doesn't matter when it comes to love, but it does take time to get to know the person.

This just reflects the lack of strength in their relationship and the whole rebound thing too.
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Sunheri is a victim of circumstance 

Street kids, survival of the fittest

If she was really unscrupulous and worse than Tanveer in season 2 then she wouldn't have pushed Ahil away from her, and for money when one is growing up in streets prostitution is common. We are thankful she got spared 

True she has faults, but overall she has potential to improve when she has good association. 

She only pushed Aahil away due to Rehaan. I doubt she would have done the same if she were not in love with Rehaan.

A person has a basic makeup, as in good or bad. We are only partly the way we are due to environmental factors. Although bad association can partly be blamed for the way she has turned out to be as a person, all her wrongdoings cannot be excused purely due to that reason.

It's just like Rehaan has turned out to be a positive character despite having a negative mother. Sunehri has turned out negative when her parents were positive characters. 
Edited by KaanKeNiche - 9 years ago
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 😆
Oh my god still cant believe it he doesnt sense suneri I think his abnormal feeling however 'sense' suneri. Rehaan yeh nai ho sakta tha now ur fans ki saath bahat galat hua hai 🤣
Originally posted by: --Sana--

🤣 😆
Oh my god still cant believe it he doesnt sense suneri I think his abnormal feeling however 'sense' suneri. Rehaan yeh nai ho sakta tha now ur fans ki saath bahat galat hua hai 🤣

Haan bohot galat hua. ðŸ˜†

Usko khud nahi pata whether he was sensing Sanam in Sunehri ya Sunehri in Sanam. ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤£
sweety.ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post dear 😳

Im not watching this show right now I will be back once sanam back

Rehan 🤣
Originally posted by: sweety.ani

Good post dear 😳

Im not watching this show right now I will be back once sanam back

Rehan 🤣

Thanks darling! ðŸ˜³
LOL. Actually, he did sense her. He was talking on the phone and he suddenly turned towards her. His eyes skittered side to side to hide his awkwardness because even though his heart says it's Sunehri, his head tells him it's Sanam. So to hide his awkwardness, he just surged into speech, not letting Sunehri even say a word. He has accepted SaHil are a couple in love so he feels wrong to think about Sunehri when he sees her face.

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Ive already ranted about this (dont know if you read that ðŸ˜² ) so i'd just like to say that i agree with you completely

Rehaan not sensing his 2 day old love was expected ! But what really irks me is all that recent ogling was infact for Sanam ðŸ˜µ

Seher is an insensitive self obsessed diva ! ðŸ¥±

For billi comparison - Well Lets not forget that it was tanveers love for money that ultimately made her commit heinous acts such as murder and manipulation and so far the only other character that shares this unhealthy obsession with money is none other than our golden heart girl Seher ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

She only cares about her love and her pain and her money and her ____

Baaki sab jaaye bhaad mein. ðŸ˜³

woh khud hi kiu na bhad me chala jaye😛🤣
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor rehan always has evil women pining for him..lol