Calm &Calculated wins- He fights like Pratap, is he Pratap?

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

So since most everyone will be busy in Diwali celebrations, I am posting late and probably wont expect any replies till tomorrow morning or so! Well I hope you have a wonderful Diwali! 

Title: Calm &Calculated wins- He fights like Pratap, is he Pratap? (at least thats what Ajabdeh is thinking)

Naive Patta- he takes everything to heart, and just shows off his strength, he means well but when he feels challenged he stops thinking, i think most rajput blood is like that, they are brave but need a leader and strategy to fight properly and to win properly!

Chittod circus- the comparison of Pratap and Jagmal is done by Rawatji - he says a child's first guru is his mother and the sanskar the child gets from the mother are what stick on them for a lifetime! Jagmal the sadist and kajal ki dukaan vs Pratap the obedient, smart and brave son!

Samay ka maan- respecting time- Jagmal said that I dont follow time, time follows him- very foolish of him to say- because time keeps going, it doesnt stop for anyone! And time is what they dont have, because soon the mughals will be knocking on their door!

There is no proper raj in CHittod- rawatji should be king, cuz US is always busy with other things! so what if its a holiday, they are running a kingdom not a barbar shop! its ridiculous how US cant see past DB! poor Rawatji is now paying the price of not speaking up when he should have! 

when you are one and they are many, guerilla warfare is the way to go- unless you are God and have superpowers, if you are facing people that are double your size and have more weapons, you should go in with a plan, no amount of bravery can save you if you go in like Patta! it was foolish, and it shows that josh mei hosh kho jaate hai! and when you are angry you cant think straight! 

you fight wars with a calm and calculating mind and not foolishly- Pratap said this, and he was correct in saying that! if you go in angry and for revenge and without a proper plan you are doomed like Patta! but if you go in like Pratap with a calm head, with a plan and energy to channel that anger then you will win! Anger is an important weapon in war but like a weapon you need to know how to control and use it, your own weapon should not harm you! 

praja nok-jhok- it was hilarious, how they were fighting over who should go, and ajabdeh getting angry at Pratap for calling her brother a fool (which he is, he is a brave fool) - I was like really, patta is probably going to die soon and you two are bickering, this is called an old married couple! haha!

praja eyelock- Pratap is totally intrigued by Ajabdeh, this time it was all him, she was determined to go and he was determined to stop her, but he was just amazed at her determination! 

Pratap taking a survey of all the soldiers- that is how you win, by knowing the enemy you know their weaknesses and strengths and pratap surveyed that, I loved how he did that! even Patta was impressed! it was really funny cuz Patta was watching Pratap kick butt and Patta who was in chains was just standing there like he was watching a matinee show! popcorn ki kami thi sirf!!!! lol

Ajabdeh having fbs of Pratap- that was just so overwhelming, i was so nostalgic as many of you may have been on seeing her see pratap in the man that says he is a horse caretaker! Ajabdeh sees Pratap in the way he fights and the way he kills, the tears were of remembrance of the man she loves! I think her subconsious knows that this man is Pratap, of course her eyes will need more proof, but her sixth sense is strong, she will know soon! It was such a nice scene, seeing the fbs and seeing AJabdeh in tears, it brought tears my eyes! She knows in her heart that this man is Pratap and its only appropriate that on Diwali she get her husband back! its been a long time staying away from her husband its about time she gets him back!

precap- nothing new

I really loved, loved the fight scene, everything else was ainvayi lol! watch it for the flashbacks and all it was a good fight scene! i loved praja's nok-jhok! 

Once again Happy Diwali and for the Gujjus - Happy New Year (friday)

Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  🀣 Jagmal the sadist and kajal ki dukaan vs Pratap the obedient 
I dont follow time, time follows him- very foolish of him πŸ˜†
US cant see past DB πŸ˜‘ 
you fight wars with a calm and calculating mind and not foolishly- Pratap said this, and he was correct in saying that πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

praja nok-jhok- it was hilarious πŸ€£

Pratap kick butt and Patta who was in chains was just standing there like he was watching a matinee show! popcorn ki kami thi sirf! πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

tried to reply u wid emoticons ... fab review ..

happy diwali to u too .. also happy New Year to al gujju  πŸ₯³β­οΈ

vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Rati,

Aaahhh...how I miss the Diwali Celebtation in India...I am in USA and no matter what, It's not the same 😭 Btw..which part of india are you from?

Just like you, I loved the fight sequence, SM was good...He exhibited almost the same vigor as Faisal...Ajabdeh knows but looking at the precap doesn't look like Pratap's identity is going to be revealed soon...Looks like he is the new senapati of bijoliya...

Actually vidroh bijoliya nahi, Chittod mein hona chahiye...only then that talli US will come into senses...Yeh DB ko aur koi kam-dandha nahi hai kya...poora din US ke peeche doomchhalle ki tarah ghoomti rehti hai...another epic situation in our hindi serials...two good guys never get to talk and clear the MU...villain kahin na kahin se aa hi jaata hai...grrr again 😑😑

Wish you a very happy and healthy new year!!

Vidi
Edited by vidi263 - 9 years ago
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the episode especially PrAja nok-jhok scene it was lovely. When Ajabde was seeing fbs and her tears started flowing from her eyes and then that BG...It was heart touching and emotional scene. Waiting for monday. 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the post Rati.
The episode started off well and then the boring US and Jagmaal scenes spoiled my mood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Phatta and then Pratap's fight was awesome

The FB scene was good and then I was over joyed to know that Ajabde recognized Pratap during the fight sequence and hence she cried and also she smiled a bit and hope so that she knows that it is Pratap so that in future she can without any fear wash his hands without having any maryada problem πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahah

🀣 Jagmal the sadist and kajal ki dukaan vs Pratap the obedient 

I dont follow time, time follows him- very foolish of him πŸ˜†
US cant see past DB πŸ˜‘ 
you fight wars with a calm and calculating mind and not foolishly- Pratap said this, and he was correct in saying that πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

praja nok-jhok- it was hilarious πŸ€£

Pratap kick butt and Patta who was in chains was just standing there like he was watching a matinee show! popcorn ki kami thi sirf! πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

tried to reply u wid emoticons ... fab review ..

happy diwali to u too .. also happy New Year to al gujju  πŸ₯³β­οΈ

Thanks dear! i like your emoticon usage! 
thanks dear, i hope you ate a lot of sweets and good food! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidi263

Hi Rati,

Aaahhh...how I miss the Diwali Celebtation in India...I am in USA and no matter what, It's not the same 😭 Btw..which part of india are you from?

Just like you, I loved the fight sequence, SM was good...He exhibited almost the same vigor as Faisal...Ajabdeh knows but looking at the precap doesn't look like Pratap's identity is going to be revealed soon...Looks like he is the new senapati of bijoliya...

Actually vidroh bijoliya nahi, Chittod mein hona chahiye...only then that talli US will come into senses...Yeh DB ko aur koi kam-dandha nahi hai kya...poora din US ke peeche doomchhalle ki tarah ghoomti rehti hai...another epic situation in our hindi serials...two good guys never get to talk and clear the MU...villain kahin na kahin se aa hi jaata hai...grrr again 😑😑

Wish you a very happy and healthy new year!!

Vidi

Hi Vidi,

awww, its ok maybe one Diwali you can come to India and have fun! I am from MP! where are you from? 
yes SM has come a long way from that first leap epi! I want Ajabdeh to know that this is Pratap! 
yesss, you are so correct, people probably know that raja ki nahi, rani ki chalti hai! lol! yea i dont get it, why in tv shows two good people are never able to meet and calmly clear up any MU lol!
thank you same to you!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

I liked the episode especially PrAja nok-jhok scene it was lovely. When Ajabde was seeing fbs and her tears started flowing from her eyes and then that BG...It was heart touching and emotional scene. Waiting for monday. 

yea praja scene was very nice! that last scene was so emotional, i just hope she finds out soon! its her right to know!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: erikalui

Thanks for the post Rati.

The episode started off well and then the boring US and Jagmaal scenes spoiled my mood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Phatta and then Pratap's fight was awesome

The FB scene was good and then I was over joyed to know that Ajabde recognized Pratap during the fight sequence and hence she cried and also she smiled a bit and hope so that she knows that it is Pratap so that in future she can without any fear wash his hands without having any maryada problem πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

you're welcome Erika!
yea chittod circus always spoils my mood πŸ˜†
fight scene was great! 
that last scene of fbs and Ajabdeh's tears was soo good, i was all nostalgic! haahhaah yea in the future we wont have debate on hand washing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

Hi Vidi,

awww, its ok maybe one Diwali you can come to India and have fun! I am from MP! where are you from? 
yes SM has come a long way from that first leap epi! I want Ajabdeh to know that this is Pratap! 
yesss, you are so correct, people probably know that raja ki nahi, rani ki chalti hai! lol! yea i dont get it, why in tv shows two good people are never able to meet and calmly clear up any MU lol!
thank you same to you!

I am originally from mumbai/Bombay (I still like to call it that πŸ˜‰) but currently in California. I forgot to mention one thing though. I kinda felt a little bad for US today. He is surrounded by creeps and constantly drugged and brainwashed by that witch. He knows at some level and that he has changed and is doing something wrong. JB...you need to come back!!