surely its going to be ManNan at the end

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜›From today's episode everyone is sure that there's no space for Dhruni ny more. As we all know that Nandini has no such feelings for Dhruv..I mean she cares for him as a friend and I really love their sweet friendship or relationship whtrver,. But it is never love from Nandini's side n even if she gets to know about Dhruv's feelings,according to Aliya's evil plan she won't accept him as boyfriend. Her relationship with Manik has all the sparkles what a love relationship requires. Dhruni is too sweet to be couple. Even I found it weird to imagine them as a couple πŸ˜• I am waiting to see Nandu's reaction knowing Manik's true feeling. Till now she was controlling herself due to Aliya but now as Manik has cleared cut all doubt so she must not lag behind. And Manik dude, I thought he will take more time to confess but bande se to raha nahi Gaya.thanks cvs we got the kiss..much-awaited one..LOL. Well I will happy even if Nandu denies..her emotions r not so strong like Manik's yet. He has gone up in a jet speed man!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think so Nandini also hav a strong feeling 4 Manik.. But yaa he went like a rocket..!!!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
titli good to see u here too
yes nandu is into manik fully
and manik is going faster than rajdhani express πŸ˜†
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me I like both MaNan and DhruNi... MaNan is hot couple.. and DhruNi is cute couple. .I don't mind either of them. 
As for Nandini's feelings, she has started to fall for Manik or should I say fallen? 
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Ya agree ...Manik n his missile speed feelings n desires too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
kiyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if dhruni do happen, manan will always be endgame :) πŸ˜†
afterlife. thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: rima4ever

titli good to see u here too
yes nandu is into manik fully
and manik is going faster than rajdhani express πŸ˜†

u crazybie! U r here too?? LOL. Again we r fascinating to same couple hai na..😳
yesterday I was expecting a confession from nandu too..but she went excusing
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mi_cheeky_me...

I think so Nandini also hav a strong feeling 4 Manik.. But yaa he went like a rocket..!!!

the girl is confused. I really hope Manik wnt b late to announce his breakup with aliya to everyone.. Everything will be clear to Nandini then..it will help her to take decisions
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preternatural

For me I like both MaNan and DhruNi... MaNan is hot couple.. and DhruNi is cute couple. .I don't mind either of them. 

As for Nandini's feelings, she has started to fall for Manik or should I say fallen? 

her fall will be faster if Manik-Aliya's real story comes in daylight. I wish it to happen sooner than soon!!
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

Ya agree ...Manik n his missile speed feelings n desires too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

desires..uff this guy is getting mad to kiss Nandini πŸ˜†