Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey nikki first hug from my side girl I know u r really hurt like Many of us 🤗
I.always thought nothing worst can happen with any of my fav couple whatever happen with mayur. They killed nupur brutally played with fans emotion and mayank was dying after nupur death. That barsi scene is still fresh for mer but I was wrong ishra are going in same path but in different way. They ruin ishita character and killing raman each episode and torturing fans like hell. Isn't yhm supposed to be light hearted show. I know at the end ishra will be together but ishra won't be same for me because of this track and in this track raman wife ishita I am looking mani love ishita and I really don't know when will I enjoy ishra like earlier 
No fans or character deserve this kind of treatment even in the name of healing 🥱
Edited by ...EhSaas... - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

nice post.

but what happened single colour that too black symbol of mourning.

wht else can u see in this post dear?isnt it more than obvious from topic title to topic content..!!

nywz thnx yaar for likin my post...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
this is my

105th YHM topic
125th topic of this year
475th topic in IF

it should hv been happy topic n look wht destiny made me do it..!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ZD...i agree yaar...Raman din deserve this n i will say IshRa as couple too..!!

thnx yaar for likin my post..🤗
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!! I'm speechless by ur post Nikki. Fab 👏

I never invested much into this show .. I'd learned in the past.. how wrong was it to invest mentally in a show. One stupid actor quits the show for his personal gain & show crumbles down to ashes or one actor blackmails and the entire track changes throwing crap at the viewers.. So I've developed nature of watch shows as they come.. YHM is probably one of the 2 shows in the recent times I've watched pretty regularly. I've tried lots of shows but stuck with only 2. The other show packed up last month, this show took the turn for worse since the Shani entered.. which again ended up me questioning myself once again.. how correct was I to devote my time for this show ? Only time will tell... 

As long as this Shani exists, its no longer Ishra story where Ruhi is the binding force. In the current track they have almost decimated Ruhi's importance
Edited by serious - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree niki. both were fragile hearts and rejected by their partners in past. now she ll too have to suffer from all hurts.  all reason is just to justify and glorify xyz
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
excellent post ..*Res*
aur yeh kya gaana yaad dila diya 😭
Edited by wonderwomanique - 9 years ago
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nikki 🤗 🤗 🤗

I hope penning down the anger would have helped you a little..

Am not going to write anything on the turn of events in the track as I am simply not interested in xyz.

but I want to share my thoughts around YHM if u allow me.

YHM being EK show, I started with no expectations, much reluctance and more on your insistence. I did not expect myself to hang in for so long either.

But blame it on the team- they did the unexpected. We were treated with something which was almost not seen on Indian tele circuit. and it lurked us in.

It was like enjoying a 360 degrees ride with 3d experience- impeccable leads, consistent story, spot-on presentation

we were enjoying the ride for so long tht we forgot we are still in the air and are bound to come back to ground reality.. on indian TV space, we were expecting a mature love story to continue as close to reality as possible. yaar but kaala tikka lagna hi tha na iss beautiful dream ko.

so then in a THUD, CVs dropped us down, showed us the ground 😊 yeah it hurt at the bad place 😕 

A saying goes that enjoying the journey is more important than the destination itself.. CVs iterally let us experinec the saying

but chalo, now tht we are on ground and heeling (??), time to gather ourselves, set the priorities right wrt show- like u have set Divan, mine is IshRa .

and get back to one show that we still feel about- we laugh, we cry, we fight, we drool but we cannot stop the experience.

so jab tak hai jaan (interest), keep calm and love ishra.

all will be well soon. rainbow is just round the corner! 
and even if we do not angree,
accept the cause of the rainbow, we will not deny the fact that we enjoy the sight and after-effect of the rainbow.. Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 9 years ago
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't comment on your post usually but this made me so...
Ur colouful post turned to black and white...

U sound so hurt and so disappointed

Just I can say it cant be repaired but future can be...hope they don't show such forced confession...
Dont be sad...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oishi_S

Oh Nikki, 🤗🤗.

I can feel your pain ladki. 
The cv's just ruined it.  Cv's chose to give us their realisation as a "gift" to us. Effing hell. Yeh gift nahi zeher hai. 
Having so many other ways, how they chose to make Raman realise? By treating the guy like shit By making him go through a pain no one deserves to go through, by making him go back to the very dark place Ishita brought him back from. Because what does it matter? He  is a fictional character, no? They created him, now they can break him and make him? Who cares??!! 
Then they go around royally butchering Ishita. They chose the worst realisation for Ishu,. W*F kind of dialogue was that. "Ehsaan", really? This isn't Ishita Bhalla but worst thing is this isn't even Ishita Iyer. 
I felt no joy at their realisation today. To think I waited so many days for it but when it finally happened, it was so messed up that I felt nothing but numb. Not even anger.Just numb. 
Nikki, take a chill pill girl. I know how you feel, but don't let it Diwali, okay?? Those cv's don't deserve that much of time from us. 

gift nahi EHSAAN  is the word..CVs thought chalo ek "ehsaan" kar dete hai..diwali jo hai..🤢🤢

i dnt wish to say anything more yaar...I hv wrote my  heart out here...i dnt wish to say nythin more...

am HAPPY my papa n mumma of this forum-dono ka posts iss post ke 1st page mein hai...thank u n luv u both...🤗🤗🤗