Ummeed ki kiran...Oct 23rd - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok what I think is seher herself will replace sanam in her place 😕 whatever😆 I want to see sanam🥱
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Haahahahaahahaahahah!
Rehan didn't "sense"  or recognize Sunheri.🤣 She is upset he didn't recognize her. She deserves it. She has no problem in doing this job...nice to see her get hit with what it feels like.

(And she never "sensed" him either all the time she was at the mansion and he was in her vicinity.)

Seriously, Rehan never sensed Sunheri. All those arguments that Aahil is not sensing but Rehan is sensing. No, he knows both of them and was trying to get over one. That's the difference.

🤣 today was a big in yo face !! for all those preaching about rehaans beintehaa mohabat 🤣 Guess it ran dry 😲 🤣 Can it be that all that ogling was just for Sanam 😲 🤣  
I felt Aahil tone and looks were like - he is trying to know the truth.
But as you all say.. i completely agree... tomorrow we will get a continuation... you are not Sanam but my lovely Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim .. or some crap.

But heart of hearts, i want Aahil to know its not Sanam. Please CV's dont make Aahil dumb.

YBut what I feel is,
Looks like, we would not see Sahil for looong now.
Billi would create some MU between Sanam-Aahil.
Seher being in love will Rehan, might do something stupid because she cant control herself in front of Rehan. Aahil might get upset and either throw her out or she might go.
Sanam might enter after all these and poor girl will not know anything about Seher.
Aahil will not listen to Sanam
so we audience will get Sahil maybe by next diwali ..
So till then we all Sahil fans can take a break
Edited by Joja - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Danitrini

Boy, you have definitely gotten negative...😭I miss the positive you.

No Dani I m positive today.

I said cvs are trolling with Aahil.

Bcoz I have a feel that Seher will bring Sanam back
Originally posted by --Sana--

Thanks sari for the update its luk like nothing happen
Really Aahil said u r not sanam 🤣

U r welcome

Hmm but we all know the rest
A Very Happy And Prosperous Diwali To You Sarita! :)

Yesterday's episode was quite entertaining but tonight's episode was just blah! I felt tired after watching the epi.

When will Sanam be back? :(
Originally posted by Az07

Ya I too agree it will be seher who is going to bring back sanam at this pace & also if they want her to turn in to a positive character

I have a feel that Seher would soon realise Sanam is her sister and she would run to Sanam and hug her.

May be an unconcious or a tired Sanan

Loud drama.

And then both can team up.
My biggest issue is WHY THE HELL is Seher being treated as the lead ?!? 😡 I dont want to hear her inner monologues about how her 2 day old love never recognized her !! Like seriously THATS her main regret !??? Did she not for one second even look at herself in the mirror and reevaluate the shoes she's standing in and shamelessly flaunting !? DISGUSTING !! 

Aahil apologizing for one of SaHils past moments DID NOT need to be heard by his sali cum biwi 😡

Seher was supposed to torture Billi instead we have a whole episode dedicated on how she got khala khalu to do her ladoo duty 😡 Why are things getting this dragged out !?!? 

Also those Sehan flashbacks are SO DAMN FORCED !! Like why not have a flash back of the night she had an inocent girl kidnapped !? Shez acting like a total DIVA !! 

WHERE THE HELL IS RAZIYA !??  (playing poker with Sanam maybe 😲 ? )

Also her "its okay Aahil mein bana leti hon"' WTH was that !?!? was that Sanams jinn talking !?! (cuz that definitely felt like her)  Or did SJ forget who she was playing again  

Lastly i would like to point out that Surbhi looked absolutely gorgeous in that Diwali dress ❤️ KV too looked dapper ! 

ALSO major AaHer feels ☺️ Not my fault 😡
Originally posted by ssrdj

I have a feel that Seher would soon realise Sanam is her sister and she would run to Sanam and hug her.

May be an unconcious or a tired Sanan

Loud drama.

And then both can team up.

I so wanted the sisters to team up. Remember in season 1 we all were waiting for Zohu bonding & finally we got to c a sisters clash because of zoyaan. I don't want that to happen to Sase. Plz cvs! A big please. Let seher knows truth soon. Please don't disappoint us. Pretty please!