OCTOBER UPDATES NO COMMENTS!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

MysticGal

MysticGal

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I will try...........

Preeto and Kuljeet's mom are shown talking. Kuljeets mom challenges Preeto that if she thinks she has taken kuljeet on her side she is wrong. Kuljeet is still her son and will be on her side. Don't just be happy on winning on such small incidents.... Preeto tells her she is not against her but against the hatred that she has....and lot of dialogues betn them...

Kuljeets Mom comes to kuljeet with a glass of milk... says this has poison... you have to choose betn me and preeto. If you still think are dutyful to me and have same feelings as me for Santo go and give this to Preeto..... Kuljeet in fix

Kuljeet comes to preeto's room asks her what is the role of ideal husband... preeto answers one who cares and shares happiness and sad things in life and stays beside you in your tough times. Then he asks her wnat is the role of ideal wife ... to which she replies wife and husband are two sides of coins and share same duties.... He tells her this glass has poisoned milk which my mom has sent for you... I am in fix... I can't go against her and at the same time can't give you death...Now when I want to live with you... I am asked to pick betn you or my mom.... I hope in next janam I will be able to fulfill my duties with that he drinks the glass of milk.... later faints...

Preeto sees this and says he can't do this,... she will not let him die... Scen then shifts to hospital... where he is treated.... Preeto for a moment dreams and sees herself in white dress....screams... her doctor comes and tells preeto why is she screaming ... kuljeet is fine and out of danger.... Preeto and kuljeets mom ask can the meet him... doctor gives permission only 1 can go. Preeto pleads to go and she goes in... Some emotional talk between Kuljeet and Preeto....The preeto goes out.... Kuljeets mom is all the while blaming Preeto for it .... Then kuljeets mom enters the room. She places her hand on Kuljeets forehead.... kuljeet wakes up... removes his oxygen mask and gets up and sits and they they both have a slyish laugh... Episode ends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OCTOBER UPDATES NO COMMENTS!!!! (Page 2)" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shhrrutee

Groupbie

shhrrutee

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
very nice as usual love your updates..

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
OCTOBER 11TH 2006

HIGHLIGHTS:
*Kuljit and his mom pay the doctor off
*Preeto completes kc
*p&k consummate there marriage (make love)
*Sharab asks to meet seebo
*Kuljit tells preeto he completed his revenge

Preeto asks the reciption lady where she can see the moon, and leaves to see.

Kuljit and his mom pay off the doctor(which is there friend) compliment him on his acting..blah

Kuljit and Guddhi make fun of preeto, and how they will make her life hell now

Preeto sees the moon, closes her eyes and sees kuljit.

Dadi calls preeto and asks her y she hadn't come and no one picked up. Preeto gets emotional as she cant even tell her dadi what happened and says she will call later.

Vir singh asks who she spoke to..She says preeto and how preeto finished her kc..and is busy since no one else is home. Vir singh sits on the bed and brings her closer (ahah soo cute) dadi says..be ashamed ballu is here.

Preeto bring kuljits medicine. Guddhi says she will give him as preeto is unlucky for kuljit.
Kuljit gets "angry" and says preeto is not unlucky..she is lucky for him (W.E ..gosh guys i feel soo bad for preeto) Kuljit tells guddhi he is dead for her..she says preeto did this all and leaves. Preeto looks upset while kuljit gives her a smug smile..and she leaves.
BREAK
Preeto is leaning on the wall crying. Kuljit comes and wipes her tears. Holds her and is about to kiss her, preeto moves. Kuljit grabs her arm, then lets go saying he didn't know she still didn't have feelings.

Vir singh talks to preeto's mom about dadi health. She gets angry saying howcome no one told me. He says not to worry. She said no she is coming back!

Seebo comes and her mom tells her to pack, and call sharab and tell him we r leaving today
Seebo says there no need to call him . SHe says ofcourse there is..for friendship plus my daughter shares another relationship with him

Seebo has tears in her eyes. Tells her mom she loves him but he doens'/t She consoles a crying seebo.

Preeto comes to kuljit wearing wedding suit. She tells him that now she feels they can start there marriage and this is why she is dressed this way. Kuljit seats preeto on the bed, tells her he is soo happy. (SURE U R..NASTY MAN Ouch ) he gives preeto a hug. THen both lay on the bed. SCENE FADES AWAY
BREAK
Seebo and her mom are packing. Seebo says she doesn't want to come back, and can finish her studies back there. Her mom says don't let things push u back. Seebo phone rings

SHarab tells seebo he wants to meet her..today. Seebio says okay. And tells her mom

Preeto comes from shower and says good mornign to kuljit. He tels her he woke up in a big smile. She blushes she says because of our love Smile ..he says no my dear wife..because i won ..i finished my revenge

Preeto is shocked she says what?..he tells her it was all an act to bring her to sleep with him. She is shocked she wont let him touch her. He continiues to babble on how it was all an act.

Guddhi walks in laughing. Tells preeto she thought she won from 2 SMALL victories..now who won? She then tells preeto to cry at her kismat. And her and kuljit walk away

Preeto stood there like she only heard what kuljit had said..still in shock.

episode ends

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
trying pics

Edited by xindian_baybeex - 11 October 2006 at 7:19pm

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i can't..if u guys want pics..pm me..and i will send them
Smile

shhrrutee

Groupbie

shhrrutee

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
thanks so much as usual great update. I cant believe kuljeet is a jacka$$ i really thought he would support her but i guess not..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top