Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Mera's musings Oct 22 2014

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WONDERING...WAYWARD WIFE?
Wednesday began with Raman wondering whether his wife #2 was wayward.  Raman's had a ray of hope after his conversation with Mihir, his brain lit up and he could "C" the answers right before his eyes ...CHAT, COMMUNICATE, CLEAR CONFUSION and his misunderstanding and doubts would evaporate.

JASOOS JUNCTION...AKASH GANGA SOCIETY:
Turns out Toshiji is a better jasoos than her bahu. Ishita told her about the mechanic coming to fix a leaking a/c unit and Toshiji solved the puzzle instantly... it was tears on his pillows and as usual, Ishita gave the logical conclusion a pass and called for a mechanic. It's not just at the Bhalla house, across the hall at the Iyer's house lives the junior jassos in training getting up to her eyes with her meddling in Mihir's sister's love life. Iyer girls need to learn to mind their manners and mind their own business.

MEDDLING MANI MENDS ISHITA'S ISSUES (IN BHALLA FAMILY):

Mani is a bit too overzealous to mend every problem strewn in Ishita's path.  Is he trying to make up for all the years he was away in Turkey๐Ÿ˜•? 

Ishita has never known when to mind her business and when to step away from the get go. She went into Raman's house to save Ruhi after a sixth sense told her Ruhi was ill.  Who would have thought we'd agree wth Simmi's sensible suggestion to Ishita to not act oversmart and try to meddle in everyone else's life.

WIFE'S WORDS WALLOPS, RAMAN WEEPS:

Equipped with a plan to hash his doubts and wayward thoughts out with his wife, Raman rushed to the Tae kwon do center on the pretext of picking up Ruhi only to end up being the one getting the body blows listening to his wife gushing to Mani "you are my savior, my hero", the very words he wanted his wife to say to him. 

MERA's MIND TRIP: 

Why is it that a man is expected to declare his love even when his actions speak louder than any words could how he feels about his wife and vice versa? Now that Raman is slated to declare his feelings to Ishita would it really make an impression on Ishita that will change the equation between them? My guess is she will look for reasons to avoid intimacy with Raman and justify her jasoosi...next order of business is waiting in the wings...with her junior jassos-in training Mihika who is going to be up to her eyeballs in trouble with Lambu and Shagun.  Will Mihir follow his own advice to Raman and talk to Mihika when her jasoosi lands her in trouble? 

Please add your thoughts๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MERARAI

WONDERING...WAYWARD WIFE?
Wednesday began with Raman wondering whether his wife #2 was wayward.  Raman's had a ray of hope after his conversation with Mihir, his brain lit up and he could "C" the answers right before his eyes ...CHAT, COMMUNICATE, CLEAR CONFUSION and his misunderstanding and doubts would evaporate.
I loved this scene but there is something i didn't get : if raman believes his wife is LYING to him, why does he think that discussion will clear the confusion? Don't he think that Ishita would end up inventing new lie to throw at his face?

JASOOS JUNCTION...AKASH GANGA SOCIETY:
Turns out Toshiji is a better jasoos than her bahu. Ishita told her about the mechanic coming to fix a leaking a/c unit and Toshiji solved the puzzle instantly... it was tears on his pillows and as usual, Ishita gave the logical conclusion a pass and called for a mechanic.
So true ! This scene made ishita look ever dumber that she was lately. Saas figured out the whole matter within second but bahu still thinks the problem uppar se ha raha hai...
 It's not just at the Bhalla house, across the hall at the Iyer's house lives the junior jassos in training getting up to her eyes with her meddling in Mihir's sister's love life. Iyer girls need to learn to mind their manners and mind their own business.
Thank god there is no mihika/ashok scenes lately. Mihika acts just like her cousin. I don't know what is running in their veins, but it's not just blood. Vishwa should have a talk with them and teach them that sometimes it's okay not to meddle (i don't except much from madhu as you can see)

MEDDLING MANI MENDS ISHITA'S ISSUES (IN BHALLA FAMILY):

Mani is a bit too overzealous to mend every problem strewn in Ishita's path.  Is he trying to make up for all the years he was away in Turkey๐Ÿ˜•?  good one ! that must be it !

Ishita has never known when to mind her business and when to step away from the get go. She went into Raman's house to save Ruhi after a sixth sense told her Ruhi was ill.  Who would have thought we'd agree wth Simmi's sensible suggestion to Ishita to not act oversmart and try to meddle in everyone else's life.
 now her meddling affair have been settled since mani resolved everything so many we'll have some scenes with ishita actually caring about raman (and not caring about raman's post)... but i don't have high expectations ... ๐Ÿคข
Anyone that says "don't meddle into other people's life" is wise, be it simmi, santosh or raman. ๐Ÿ˜‰

WIFE'S WORDS WALLOPS, RAMAN WEEPS:

Equipped with a plan to hash his doubts and wayward thoughts out with his wife, Raman rushed to the Tae kwon do center on the pretext of picking up Ruhi only to end up being the one getting the body blows listening to his wife gushing to Mani "you are my savior, my hero", the very words he wanted his wife to say to him. 
This scene was heartbreaking. Raman hadn't it in him to go and confront them right away. He left silently weeping...

MERA's MIND TRIP: 

Why is it that a man is expected to declare his love even when his actions speak louder than any words could how he feels about his wife and vice versa? 
People are not that sensible now. If the loved one doesn't tell you how they feel then they must not feel anything. And if they say they loves you, then it's not true until they tell OTHERS that they do. And if they tell others that they love you, it's worth nothing until they do something for you... It's a never ending circle... 
Now that Raman is slated to declare his feelings to Ishita would it really make an impression on Ishita that will change the equation between them? 
My guess is she will look for reasons to avoid intimacy with Raman and justify her jasoosi...next order of business is waiting in the wings... typical of indian soaps.
with her junior jassos-in training Mihika who is going to be up to her eyeballs in trouble with Lambu and Shagun.  Will Mihir follow his own advice to Raman and talk to Mihika when her jasoosi lands her in trouble? My prediction : mihir will be open to dialogues, but mihika won't.

Please add your thoughts๐Ÿค—

MERARAI thumbnail

Oy vey rajji. Fatafat response de di. Grazie la mia amica!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Have we ditched Greek for now?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Oy vey rajji. Fatafat response de di. Grazie la mia amica!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Have we ditched Greek for now?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

i thought i might reply before the review because after it my brain is sleepy so i can't really give long replies ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not letting go of the greek, but i want to level it up to something more than just kalimera and efharisto. Teach me more Mera, i depend on you ! Lately i've been trying to find online some new words but they vary depending on the website i take them from so i haven't dare use them ๐Ÿ˜•

simerino epeisiodio itan kako 
because there was inconsistency with ishita's character.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mera very poetic and nice...
Swim lesson poren for the tyke, vandu kizhikkaren๐Ÿ˜†
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mera nice post ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The current state of affairs in this serial is so disturbing that I dont feel like writing anything about it. ๐Ÿ˜†

From ishita, mani, Raman, mihika, mihir (in not observing what Mihika is upto) all r wrong thats it. ๐Ÿ˜‰
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

Mera nice post ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The current state of affairs in this serial is so disturbing that I dont feel like writing anything about it. ๐Ÿ˜†

From ishita, mani, Raman, mihika, mihir (in not observing what Mihika is upto) all r wrong thats it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Megha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You know what they say, share the distress and you feel better. Unless CVs decide to make Ishita a believable, mature and sensible person viewers will tire from all the ranting.๐Ÿ˜•
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Mera
I am getting a "strong" suspicion that Mani might be negative. Especially since all the "rumor promos" have begun circulating about a separation track.

I am not sure... but I am really suspicious that  Ashok and Mani maybe hand in glove or, Mani may be trying to get rid of Ashok AND Raman in one shot somehow?

This rift is the first step towards that...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Can they be truly "separated" living across the hallway from each other?
Sharing Ruhi... oopar se
Recipe for disaster...
Soon they will be on a "eye for an eye" mode... then both with be blind, teethless and six feet under๐Ÿ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

i thought i might reply before the review because after it my brain is sleepy so i can't really give long replies ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not letting go of the greek, but i want to level it up to something more than just kalimera and efharisto. Teach me more Mera, i depend on you ! Lately i've been trying to find online some new words but they vary depending on the website i take them from so i haven't dare use them ๐Ÿ˜•

simerino epeisiodio itan kako  Symfono๐Ÿ˜›
because there was inconsistency with ishita's character.